簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 跟帖
Learn history before you speak
送交者: tangto 2008月06月27日21:04:48 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話
回  答: High Quality WorkQingXingChen 於 2008-06-27 12:14:24
I have only three points to reply:
1. Beauty is in the eyes of hehold--I see lots of beautiful whites and also lots of ugly one. It is the same as in other animal kingdoms: I do not feel afica elephant is more beauty or ugly than asia elephant. As a matter of facts, the judgement of beauty is in large part afffected by more ads and other medium. Even for QingXingChen (I doubt it is your realy name), I can imagine him as a vicious snake, but I may still find some beauty out of him.
2. It is true, China is not at the front of scientific achievement in recent couple hundred of years. But from historical point view, China, Arab countries, India all have glorious past, recent couple of hundred years is just a second compared with long history of mankind. Also, western sciences and technology probably bring more disater to other countries than progress. The science and technology were used more often to colonize, to murder than to construct, to help. Though I also believe, in general things are improving, now.
3. I do feel your are really a dirty and useless person, I am glad you do not like chinese people. Obvious, you find it is no use trying to bully Chinese anymore, no body will give a shit aboput what you think.
0%(0)
0%(0)
標  題 (必選項):
內  容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2007: 嚴判駙馬爺敲響太子黨的喪鐘?
2007: 加強版《侯耀文心肌梗死,看王朔如何道