分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
清除大鱷喜訊傳,老川御旨掃狼煙
送交者: 木秀於林 2021年09月17日12:11:49 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話

02FE1953-9115-4259-A689-5D30EA60058C.jpeg

1 down, 9 to go!

9/16

今天,俄亥俄州第16選區的犀牛共和黨議員Anthony Gonzalez宣布不再參加2022年的中期選舉!

6E9ECFAD-5A72-4BD2-9B95-C57B9A87A949.png

這是美國人覺醒後的強大影響力所致。我們要讓這張照片裡面的所有RINO都全部選下去。各位自己認清自己州的RINO,哪怕發一個推,告訴周圍的人他們是誰,不要在2022年的中期選舉投他們的票!

Q告訴我們,2020+的選舉會有選舉誠信!準備好2022年的中期選舉,幫助MAGA議員奪回參眾兩院!

FDDBE034-D0FD-4E88-8C40-6E2A3560AD90.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RINO Congressman Anthony Gonzalez, who has poorly represented his district in the Great State of Ohio, has decided to quit after enduring a tremendous loss of popularity, of which he had little, since his ill-informed and otherwise very stupid impeachment vote against the sitting President of the United States, me. This is no loss for Ohio or our Country and, most importantly, we have a great candidate who was substantially leading Gonzalez in the polls, Max Miller, who I have given my Complete and Total Endorsement. Max is a tremendous person who will represent Ohio well. Good riddance to Anthony, he can now get himself a job at ratings-dead CNN or MSDNC!

Endorsement of Matt DePerno

Super Lawyer Matthew DePerno is running for Attorney General in the Great State of Michigan. He has defended the Constitution for 20 years, and has been on the front lines pursuing fair and accurate elections, as he relentlessly fights to reveal the truth about the Nov. 3rd Presidential Election Scam.

Dana Nessel, the Radical Left, and the RINOs are targeting Matt because he gets results and has exposed so much Voter Fraud in Antrim County, and many more places, in the 2020 Election. He will never give up, and that’s why they absolutely cannot stand him! 

Matt will properly enforce the laws for everyone—unlike what the out-of-control Radical Left Prosecutors are doing now. He will always defend our under siege Second Amendment, loves our Military and our Vets, and will restore Law and Order in the face of rampant and record-setting crime in Michigan. Matt DePerno has my Complete and Total Endorsement. He will never let you down!

Our hearts and minds are with the people being persecuted so unfairly relating to the January 6th protest concerning the Rigged Presidential Election. In addition to everything else, it has proven conclusively that we are a two-tiered system of justice. In the end, however, JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!

Congratulations to General Don Bolduc on his incredible presentation regarding Mark Milley, the Taliban and China’s all-time favorite General!

Watch the interview here.

Interesting that everyone is quitting at Homeland Security. They know what a mess our Border is, and they will never be able to fix it. All they had to do is “go to the beach” and leave it alone—it was so good—the best in history!

Milley never told me about calls being made to China. From what I understand, he didn’t tell too many other people either. He put our Country in a very dangerous position but President Xi knows better, and would’ve called me. The way Milley and the Biden Administration handled the Afghanistan withdrawal, perhaps the most embarrassing moment in our Country’s history, would not exactly instill fear in China. Milley is a complete nutjob! The only reason Biden will not fire or court-martial Milley is because he doesn’t want him spilling the dirty secrets on Biden’s deadly disaster in Afghanistan.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2020: 坐着家裡向共產黨要飯的五毛,嘲笑跪在
2020: 獨裁政權為什麼吸引人?