設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
竊選政府叛國將軍必將受到懲處
送交者: 老尚童 2021年09月24日04:20:46 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話

川普馬克-米利嚴重傷害了我們的國家,他應該付出巨大的代價,就像希拉里-克林頓競選團隊中那些歪門邪道的政客和律師一樣,多年來的假俄羅斯、俄羅斯、俄羅斯的故事,現在隨着昨天民主黨律師事務所Perkins Coie的邁克爾-薩斯曼律師的被捕而被揭露,他是這次行動的負責人之一。

074B27AC-C398-48F6-8802-1909D6F3C99C.jpeg

【20210924日訊】

7C781D41-1AB9-462E-B0AE-C2478B927FFB.png

•由於我們無能的將軍們,這麼多人被殺,這是多麼不光彩的事情。拜登政府在向塔利班投降後想顯示他們是硬漢,這使許多士兵受傷或死亡,並把美國人和世界上最好的軍事裝備留在後面。我們的國家從來沒有如此尷尬和羞辱過。

•在多年來允許中國在貿易和其他許多方面宰割美國的情況下,我對中國非常強硬,是迄今為止美國歷史上任何一位總統中最強硬的。在我執政期間,中國向我們支付了數千億美元,終於再次尊重美國。在我之前,他們從未給我們 "10美分"。對於輕量級將軍馬克-米利打電話給中國人,讓我與他們的談判 "降溫",這些談判對美國的大規模利益產生了重大的積極影響,這是令人憤慨的。我們不打算採取任何軍事行動--甚至從來沒有想過,但我們在所有其他方面都在大力打擊他們。當其他所有總統都向中國屈服時,中國卻有史以來第一次向我和美國屈服。"大笨象 "米利在我的貿易談判中插入了自己,如果他做了報道中所說的事情,他將對這些談判產生深刻的負面影響。米利是一個沒有常識或談判能力的白痴,這就是為什麼他把850億美元的世界上最好的軍事裝備毫無理由地留在了塔利班的手中。這也是為什麼13名年輕的戰士今晚沒有和他們的家人在一起。

•馬克-米利嚴重傷害了我們的國家,他應該付出巨大的代價,就像希拉里-克林頓競選團隊中那些歪門邪道的政客和律師一樣,

多年來的假俄羅斯、俄羅斯、俄羅斯的故事,現在隨着昨天民主黨律師事務所Perkins Coie的邁克爾-薩斯曼律師的被捕而被揭露,他是這次行動的負責人之一。

多年來,紐約地區檢察官塞勒斯-萬斯和總檢察長萊蒂西亞-詹姆斯對我進行了同樣的假 "扯淡",他們的負責人是永不背叛者馬克-波梅蘭茨,他現在令人震驚地在檢察官辦公室工作,但卻是希拉里-克林頓和DNC的民主黨永不背叛者律師事務所Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison的合伙人

這是史無前例的他們已經檢查了超過300萬頁的文件(創紀錄的釣魚式調查!),從來沒有川普的律師和律師事務所被檢察官和總檢察長用來"抓川普",在他們的起訴不當行為的巫術狩獵中,反川普的政治運動被他們惡毒地發動,以獲得選舉--他們什麼都沒有!。謀殺和各種形式的犯罪在紐約 "突破天際",他們的重點是 "川普",儘管其他許多政治調查都沒有結果。

他們正在花費數千萬美元與一支龐大的川普仇恨者的軍隊。這種情況已經持續了多年,我們國家的人民不會再忍受這種情況了!

•令人難以置信的是,我們的國民警衛隊正站在空蕩蕩的國會大廈,而不是在我們的南部邊境,那裡進入我們國家的非法移民數量達到了前所未有的水平!。

Donald J. Trump

How disgraceful that so many people have been killed because of our incompetent Generals. The Biden Administration wanted to show that they were tough guys after they surrendered to the Taliban, which left many soldiers injured or dead, and left Americans and the best Military equipment in the World behind. Our Country has never been so embarrassed or humiliated.

Donald J. Trump

After many years of allowing China to rip off the United States on trade and so much else, I was very tough on China, by far the toughest of any U.S. President in history. During my administration, China paid us hundreds of billions of dollars and finally respected the U.S. again. Before me, they never gave us “ten cents.” For Lightweight General Mark Milley to have called the Chinese to “bring down the temperature” of my negotiations with them, negotiations that were having a major positive impact on large-scale benefits to the United States, is outrageous. We were not going to make any Military moves—never even thought of it, but we were hitting them so hard in all other ways. While every other President caved to China, China was caving to me and the U.S. for the first time ever. “Dumbo” Milley inserted himself right in the middle of my trade negotiation, and if he did what is reported, he would have had a profound negative effect on those negotiations. Milley is an idiot with no common sense or ability to negotiate—that’s why he left $85 Billion of the World’s best Military equipment in the hands of the Taliban for no reason whatsoever. That’s also why 13 young Warriors are not with their families tonight.

Mark Milley hurt our Country very badly, and he should pay a big price, just like the crooked politicians and lawyers on the Hillary Clinton campaign for the years of Fake Russia, Russia, Russia stories that are now being revealed with the arrest yesterday of Attorney Michael Sussmann of the Democrat’s Law Firm Perkins Coie, who was one of the heads of the operation. I have had the same fake “bullshit” going on for years with the Witch Hunt by New York District Attorney Cyrus Vance and Attorney General Letitia James, headed by Never Trumper Mark Pomerantz, who now shockingly works for the DA’s office, but is a partner of the Hillary Clinton and DNC’s Democrat Party Never Trumper Law Firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison. This is unprecedented! Over three million pages of documents have been examined by them (a record fishing expedition!), Never Trumper lawyers and law firms are used by the DA and AG to “Get Trump,” in their prosecutorial misconduct Witch Hunt, anti-Trump political campaigns are viciously waged by them to get elected—and they have NOTHING! Murder and all forms of crime are “through the roof” in New York, and their focus is on “Trump,” despite numerous other political investigations that went nowhere. They are spending tens of millions of dollars with a vast army of Trump Haters. This has been going on for years and the people of our Country are not going to take it anymore!

Donald J. Trump

It is incredible that our National Guard is standing at the empty Capitol, not at our Southern Border, where the number of illegals coming into our Country is at a level that has never been seen before!

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2020: 9.13林彪墜機後,滿朝文武誰的反應最
2020: 中秋快樂!月圓人長久!