万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
川普总统声明,黑暗中的明灯!
送交者: 木秀于林 2021年11月26日17:02:22 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

川普总统声明再揭露骗子伍德沃德书中关于对中国发动战争的谎言!

事实上,川总是唯一在任期间没有发动战争的美国总统。川普是终结美国战争的总统。

他进行的唯一战争并赢得了胜利的是跟中国的贸易战!

他批判了这种谎言成书企图影响历史的荒谬。他揭露目前的一切都变成了政治调查,构陷和欺骗。但是,我们会让美国再次伟大(MAGA)。

信息战激烈进行中……川普的声明是黑暗里的一盏明灯!

Does anybody really believe that longtime Con Man Bob Woodward, and his lightweight lapdog assistant Robert Costa, are implying in their book of fiction that I was planning to go to war with China, but that one of the dumber generals in the military called the Chinese to tell them that he will inform them if this action proceeds further. Milley may have called, but if so, he should be tried for treason. I never had even a thought of going to war with China, other than the war I was winning, which was on TRADE. To make up stories like this and to sell it to the public is disgraceful. I watched that craggy smug face of Woodward as he “bullshits” the public and said to myself, “I wonder if history will really believe this stuff?” How do you get your reputation back? I was the only President in decades to not get us into a war—I got us out of wars!

Our Country has been taken over by Scammers and Hoaxsters, and we have to take it back. Just like the Russia, Russia, Russia Scam has now been totally debunked and discredited as a FAKE Democrat/Crooked Hillary Plot, the “go to war with China” story is even more ridiculous. It’s incredible that someone is even allowed to write this stuff. We no longer talk about greatness for our Country, everything is about political investigations, hoaxes, and scams. We will Make America Great Again!

有人真的相信长期的骗子鲍勃·伍德沃德和他的轻量级笔记本电脑助理罗伯特·科斯塔在他们的小说书中暗示我计划与中国开战吗,但军方的一名哑巴将军打电话给中国人,告诉他们,如果这一行动继续下去,他会通知他们。

Milley可能打过电话,但如果是这样,他应该因叛国罪受审。

除了我赢得的贸易战争外,我甚至从未想过要与中国开战。

编造这样的故事并向公众出售是不光彩的。

我看着伍德沃德胡说八道公众时那张邋遢自鸣得意的脸,对自己说:我想知道历史是否会真的相信这些东西?你如何恢复你的声誉?

我是几十年来唯一一个没有让我们陷入战争的总统——我让我们摆脱了战争!

我们的国家已被骗子和恶作剧者接管,我们必须收回它。

就像俄罗斯、俄罗斯、俄罗斯骗局现在被完全揭穿和诋毁为假民主党人/狡猾的希拉里阴谋一样,与中国开战的故事甚至更荒谬。

令人难以置信的是,甚至有人被允许写这些东西。

我们不再谈论我们国家的伟大,一切都是关于政治调查、骗局和骗局的。

我们将让美国再次伟大!

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星