萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
川普總統聲明,黑暗中的明燈!
送交者: 木秀於林 2021年11月26日17:02:22 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話

川普總統聲明再揭露騙子伍德沃德書中關於對中國發動戰爭的謊言!

事實上,川總是唯一在任期間沒有發動戰爭的美國總統。川普是終結美國戰爭的總統。

他進行的唯一戰爭並贏得了勝利的是跟中國的貿易戰!

他批判了這種謊言成書企圖影響歷史的荒謬。他揭露目前的一切都變成了政治調查,構陷和欺騙。但是,我們會讓美國再次偉大(MAGA)。

信息戰激烈進行中……川普的聲明是黑暗裡的一盞明燈!

Does anybody really believe that longtime Con Man Bob Woodward, and his lightweight lapdog assistant Robert Costa, are implying in their book of fiction that I was planning to go to war with China, but that one of the dumber generals in the military called the Chinese to tell them that he will inform them if this action proceeds further. Milley may have called, but if so, he should be tried for treason. I never had even a thought of going to war with China, other than the war I was winning, which was on TRADE. To make up stories like this and to sell it to the public is disgraceful. I watched that craggy smug face of Woodward as he “bullshits” the public and said to myself, “I wonder if history will really believe this stuff?” How do you get your reputation back? I was the only President in decades to not get us into a war—I got us out of wars!

Our Country has been taken over by Scammers and Hoaxsters, and we have to take it back. Just like the Russia, Russia, Russia Scam has now been totally debunked and discredited as a FAKE Democrat/Crooked Hillary Plot, the “go to war with China” story is even more ridiculous. It’s incredible that someone is even allowed to write this stuff. We no longer talk about greatness for our Country, everything is about political investigations, hoaxes, and scams. We will Make America Great Again!

有人真的相信長期的騙子鮑勃·伍德沃德和他的輕量級筆記本電腦助理羅伯特·科斯塔在他們的小說書中暗示我計劃與中國開戰嗎,但軍方的一名啞巴將軍打電話給中國人,告訴他們,如果這一行動繼續下去,他會通知他們。

Milley可能打過電話,但如果是這樣,他應該因叛國罪受審。

除了我贏得的貿易戰爭外,我甚至從未想過要與中國開戰。

編造這樣的故事並向公眾出售是不光彩的。

我看着伍德沃德胡說八道公眾時那張邋遢自鳴得意的臉,對自己說:我想知道歷史是否會真的相信這些東西?你如何恢復你的聲譽?

我是幾十年來唯一一個沒有讓我們陷入戰爭的總統——我讓我們擺脫了戰爭!

我們的國家已被騙子和惡作劇者接管,我們必須收回它。

就像俄羅斯、俄羅斯、俄羅斯騙局現在被完全揭穿和詆毀為假民主黨人/狡猾的希拉里陰謀一樣,與中國開戰的故事甚至更荒謬。

令人難以置信的是,甚至有人被允許寫這些東西。

我們不再談論我們國家的偉大,一切都是關於政治調查、騙局和騙局的。

我們將讓美國再次偉大!

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星