设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
关于人工智能与机器人事业的由感而发 朱刚
送交者: agang 2021年11月28日19:11:36 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

按语:

大约一个月前,在微信上看到介绍清华校园内机器人的视频。本人愚钝,我对该视频的印象尽然与该视频本身差异很大。但阴差阳错,正是因为印象出现了差错,才匆忙写出了下面这篇文章。从推理和观点的立论上看,此文没有什么错误,而且很重要。我认为当前人类面临着比气候变暖更危险的灾难。我们已经走到了悬崖边上,但更致命的风险在于我们全然不知前方的危险,还在开开心心快快乐乐的继续往前走。唯一幸运的是我们人类还没有上升到下地狱后继续帮别人数钱的境界。牛逼不是吹的,正文具体如下:

________

关于人工智能与机器人事业的由感而发

最近看到一个视频,展示的是行走于北大校园内的一名美女机器人学生。我无法证实这个视频的真实性。视频中提到有男同学提出想和这位美女机器人谈恋爱,但机器人的监管人之回复是:她现在尚处于人类612岁之间的心智水平,不适合恋爱。但这句话如果反过来理解的话,伴随着心智水平的上升,将来这个美女机器人也是可以谈恋爱的。我们知道人工智能已经拥有远超人类的听说读写译及深度学习数据处理等能力,在这些基础上再增加一些恋爱能力也并非不可想象。但恋爱是一种性欲,是涉及欲望的现象。

另一方面我们知道人类和其他动物一样都是以自我为中心,自私自利的。对这种现象我们已经习以为常见怪不怪了。在这里我们试追问一下:为什么会出现这种情况?就直觉而言我认为一个重要的原因是人类和动物一样都是有欲望的。有欲望就要满足欲望,满足欲望的过程就是实现利益的过程,利益即由此而生。当你的利益与他人利益相冲突时你优先要照顾的是自己的利益。 America first则是国家层面上扩大版本的这种利益优先原则。总之自私自利就是这样自然地由欲望衍生出来的。

现在我们把目光转回到机器人身上,将来哪一天如果我们人类把欲望也赋予了机器人,那他们一定也会变得自私自利起来。这个时候另一条法则也会启动它的效应:一山容不得二虎。老大和老二一定是结构性敌人。现在的美中之间就有这样一种结构性关系。历史上我们看到国民党和共产党之间、毛泽东和林彪之间、毛泽东和刘少奇之间都有这样一种互动关系,结果至少总得有一个要完蛋。最后当机器人和人类争夺地球霸主时,由于机器人的优秀在所有方面都遥遥领先于人类,这场争霸战的谁胜谁负应该是毫无悬念不言而喻的。所以我的推断不是人类会不会被机器人毁灭,而是如果机器人被赋予了欲望之类的能力,则人类一定被灭亡。

由此可见,本人的结论是:发展人工智能和机器人事业,在国家层面和全世界层面上一定要制定非常严厉的监管系统,它们是保障人类生存权的底线性和基本性制度系统。谁破坏这方面的制度规矩,谁就是在毁灭人类,一定要严惩不贷。在这个问题上没有任何包容之余地。

埃隆-马斯克表示用于特定狭隘目的的机器人,问题不大。但通用型超级智能型机器人对人类会构成巨大的生存危险。我认为如果确有必要,则人类应该主动退出并销毁某些特定领域的技术研究,以便腾出足够大的安全边界地带来防止这样一种尴尬局面的出现:任何一名神经错乱的科学家都可以仅凭一己之力制造出拥有欲望的机器人进而毁灭人类。马斯克在几年前就说他最担忧的就是这个领域。它比核子武器更恐怖得多。非常遗憾并且无法想象的是全世界至今都没有一个专门机构来负责监管规范人们制作机器人的行为。这方面的法律制度执法机构等于零。也就是说到目前为止我们每一位科技人员都享受着充分的自由来合法地生产制作这种远比原子弹更恐怖的大规模杀伤性武器以便毁灭人类。马斯克这样有影响力的大人物曾多次就这个问题提醒过大家,但各国政府和联合国均无动于衷。

Ideas On The Cause Of Artificial Intelligence And Robotics, Zhu Gang

Note:

About a month ago, I saw a video introducing robots on Tsinghua campus on WeChat. I am stupid as my impression of the video is very different from the video itself. However it was precisely of my wrong impression that hurriedly me wrote the following article. But strange enough, from the reasoning and point of view, there is nothing wrong with this article, and it is very important. I think human beings are currently facing disasters that are far more dangerous than climate warming. We have walked towards the edge of the cliff, but the more deadly risk is that we are completely unaware of the dangers ahead, and are still happily continuing to move forward. The only fortunate thing is that we humans have not yet risen to the realm of continuing to help others count money after going to hell. Niubi is not a boast, the text is as follows:

________

Ideas On The Cause Of Artificial Intelligence And Robotics, Zhu Gang

I recently saw a video showing a beautiful female robot student walking on the campus of Peking University. I cannot confirm the authenticity of this video. It was mentioned in the video that a male student suggested that he wanted to fall in love with this beautiful robot, but the supervisor of the robot replied: She is still at the level of human mentality between 6 and 12 years old and is not suitable for love. But if this sentence is understood in reverse, with the increase of mental level, this beautiful robot can also fall in love in the future. We know that artificial intelligence already has capabilities that far exceed those of human beings, such as listening, speaking, reading, writing, translating, deep learning and data processing. It is not unimaginable to add some love capabilities on these foundations. But love is a kind of sexual desire, it is a phenomenon involving desire.

On the other hand, we know that humans, like other animals, are self-centered and selfish. We have become accustomed to this phenomenon as common ones. Here we try to ask: Why does this happen? Intuitively speaking,  an important reason is that humans and animals both have desires. So long as there is a desire then there is the need to satisfy the desire, and the process of satisfying the desire is the process of realizing interests, and thus interests arise from this. Further more when your personal interests conflict with the interests of others, your first priority is your own interests. “America first” is an expanded version of this principle of priority of interests at the national level. In short, selfishness is naturally derived from desire in this way.

Now we turn our gaze back to robots. If we humans give robots  desires, they will certainly become selfish. At this time, another law will also activate its effect: one mountain cannot tolerate two tigers. The number one and number two must be structural enemies. There is such a structural relationship between the United States and China. In history, we have seen such an interactive relationship between the Kuomintang and the Communist Party, between Mao Zedong and Lin Biao, and between Mao Zedong and Liu Shaoqi. As a result, at least one of them must be killed. Finally, when robots and humans compete for the supremacy of the earth, because the excellence of robots is far ahead of humans in all aspects, there should be no suspense about who wins and loses in this battle for hegemony. So my inference is not whether humans will be destroyed by robots, but if robots are given abilities such as desire, then humans must be destroyed.

It can be seen from this that my conclusion is that for the development of artificial intelligence and robotics, a very strict regulatory system must be formulated at the national and global levels. They are the bottom line and basic institutional systems that guarantee the right to human existence. Whoever breaks the rules and regulations in this area is destroying mankind, and must be severely punished. There is no room for tolerance on this issue.

Elon Musk said that robots used for specific narrow purposes are not a big problem. But general-purpose super-intelligent robots pose a huge survival risk to humans. I think that if it is really necessary, humans should take the initiative to withdraw and destroy technical research in certain specific fields in order to free up a large enough security boundary to prevent the emergence of such an embarrassing situation: any insane scientist can provide robots desires and thus destroy mankind with his own power(without any help from others). Musk said a few years ago that he was most worried about this area. It is far more terrifying than nuclear weapons. It is very regrettable and unimaginable that there is no specialized agency in the world to supervise and regulate the behavior of people making robots. In this respect, the law enforcement agencies of the legal system are equal to zero. That is to say, so far, every one of our scientific and technical personnel has enjoyed full freedom to legally produce and manufacture such weapons of mass destruction, which are far more terrifying than atomic bombs, in order to destroy mankind. An influential figure like Musk has reminded everyone on this issue many times, but the governments and the United Nations are indifferent.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2020: 转目前最全面介绍阎润涛的悼文 - 十月
2020: 在我党的宠儿“拜登”同志"众望所归"当