設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
關於人工智能與機器人事業的由感而發 朱剛
送交者: agang 2021年11月28日19:11:36 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話

按語:

大約一個月前,在微信上看到介紹清華校園內機器人的視頻。本人愚鈍,我對該視頻的印象盡然與該視頻本身差異很大。但陰差陽錯,正是因為印象出現了差錯,才匆忙寫出了下面這篇文章。從推理和觀點的立論上看,此文沒有什麼錯誤,而且很重要。我認為當前人類面臨着比氣候變暖更危險的災難。我們已經走到了懸崖邊上,但更致命的風險在於我們全然不知前方的危險,還在開開心心快快樂樂的繼續往前走。唯一幸運的是我們人類還沒有上升到下地獄後繼續幫別人數錢的境界。牛逼不是吹的,正文具體如下:

________

關於人工智能與機器人事業的由感而發

最近看到一個視頻,展示的是行走於北大校園內的一名美女機器人學生。我無法證實這個視頻的真實性。視頻中提到有男同學提出想和這位美女機器人談戀愛,但機器人的監管人之回復是:她現在尚處於人類612歲之間的心智水平,不適合戀愛。但這句話如果反過來理解的話,伴隨着心智水平的上升,將來這個美女機器人也是可以談戀愛的。我們知道人工智能已經擁有遠超人類的聽說讀寫譯及深度學習數據處理等能力,在這些基礎上再增加一些戀愛能力也並非不可想象。但戀愛是一種性慾,是涉及欲望的現象。

另一方面我們知道人類和其他動物一樣都是以自我為中心,自私自利的。對這種現象我們已經習以為常見怪不怪了。在這裡我們試追問一下:為什麼會出現這種情況?就直覺而言我認為一個重要的原因是人類和動物一樣都是有欲望的。有欲望就要滿足欲望,滿足欲望的過程就是實現利益的過程,利益即由此而生。當你的利益與他人利益相衝突時你優先要照顧的是自己的利益。 America first則是國家層面上擴大版本的這種利益優先原則。總之自私自利就是這樣自然地由欲望衍生出來的。

現在我們把目光轉回到機器人身上,將來哪一天如果我們人類把欲望也賦予了機器人,那他們一定也會變得自私自利起來。這個時候另一條法則也會啟動它的效應:一山容不得二虎。老大和老二一定是結構性敵人。現在的美中之間就有這樣一種結構性關係。歷史上我們看到國民黨和共產黨之間、毛澤東和林彪之間、毛澤東和劉少奇之間都有這樣一種互動關係,結果至少總得有一個要完蛋。最後當機器人和人類爭奪地球霸主時,由於機器人的優秀在所有方面都遙遙領先於人類,這場爭霸戰的誰勝誰負應該是毫無懸念不言而喻的。所以我的推斷不是人類會不會被機器人毀滅,而是如果機器人被賦予了欲望之類的能力,則人類一定被滅亡。

由此可見,本人的結論是:發展人工智能和機器人事業,在國家層面和全世界層面上一定要制定非常嚴厲的監管系統,它們是保障人類生存權的底線性和基本性制度系統。誰破壞這方面的制度規矩,誰就是在毀滅人類,一定要嚴懲不貸。在這個問題上沒有任何包容之餘地。

埃隆-馬斯克表示用於特定狹隘目的的機器人,問題不大。但通用型超級智能型機器人對人類會構成巨大的生存危險。我認為如果確有必要,則人類應該主動退出並銷毀某些特定領域的技術研究,以便騰出足夠大的安全邊界地帶來防止這樣一種尷尬局面的出現:任何一名神經錯亂的科學家都可以僅憑一己之力製造出擁有欲望的機器人進而毀滅人類。馬斯克在幾年前就說他最擔憂的就是這個領域。它比核子武器更恐怖得多。非常遺憾並且無法想象的是全世界至今都沒有一個專門機構來負責監管規範人們製作機器人的行為。這方面的法律制度執法機構等於零。也就是說到目前為止我們每一位科技人員都享受着充分的自由來合法地生產製作這種遠比原子彈更恐怖的大規模殺傷性武器以便毀滅人類。馬斯克這樣有影響力的大人物曾多次就這個問題提醒過大家,但各國政府和聯合國均無動於衷。

Ideas On The Cause Of Artificial Intelligence And Robotics, Zhu Gang

Note:

About a month ago, I saw a video introducing robots on Tsinghua campus on WeChat. I am stupid as my impression of the video is very different from the video itself. However it was precisely of my wrong impression that hurriedly me wrote the following article. But strange enough, from the reasoning and point of view, there is nothing wrong with this article, and it is very important. I think human beings are currently facing disasters that are far more dangerous than climate warming. We have walked towards the edge of the cliff, but the more deadly risk is that we are completely unaware of the dangers ahead, and are still happily continuing to move forward. The only fortunate thing is that we humans have not yet risen to the realm of continuing to help others count money after going to hell. Niubi is not a boast, the text is as follows:

________

Ideas On The Cause Of Artificial Intelligence And Robotics, Zhu Gang

I recently saw a video showing a beautiful female robot student walking on the campus of Peking University. I cannot confirm the authenticity of this video. It was mentioned in the video that a male student suggested that he wanted to fall in love with this beautiful robot, but the supervisor of the robot replied: She is still at the level of human mentality between 6 and 12 years old and is not suitable for love. But if this sentence is understood in reverse, with the increase of mental level, this beautiful robot can also fall in love in the future. We know that artificial intelligence already has capabilities that far exceed those of human beings, such as listening, speaking, reading, writing, translating, deep learning and data processing. It is not unimaginable to add some love capabilities on these foundations. But love is a kind of sexual desire, it is a phenomenon involving desire.

On the other hand, we know that humans, like other animals, are self-centered and selfish. We have become accustomed to this phenomenon as common ones. Here we try to ask: Why does this happen? Intuitively speaking,  an important reason is that humans and animals both have desires. So long as there is a desire then there is the need to satisfy the desire, and the process of satisfying the desire is the process of realizing interests, and thus interests arise from this. Further more when your personal interests conflict with the interests of others, your first priority is your own interests. “America first” is an expanded version of this principle of priority of interests at the national level. In short, selfishness is naturally derived from desire in this way.

Now we turn our gaze back to robots. If we humans give robots  desires, they will certainly become selfish. At this time, another law will also activate its effect: one mountain cannot tolerate two tigers. The number one and number two must be structural enemies. There is such a structural relationship between the United States and China. In history, we have seen such an interactive relationship between the Kuomintang and the Communist Party, between Mao Zedong and Lin Biao, and between Mao Zedong and Liu Shaoqi. As a result, at least one of them must be killed. Finally, when robots and humans compete for the supremacy of the earth, because the excellence of robots is far ahead of humans in all aspects, there should be no suspense about who wins and loses in this battle for hegemony. So my inference is not whether humans will be destroyed by robots, but if robots are given abilities such as desire, then humans must be destroyed.

It can be seen from this that my conclusion is that for the development of artificial intelligence and robotics, a very strict regulatory system must be formulated at the national and global levels. They are the bottom line and basic institutional systems that guarantee the right to human existence. Whoever breaks the rules and regulations in this area is destroying mankind, and must be severely punished. There is no room for tolerance on this issue.

Elon Musk said that robots used for specific narrow purposes are not a big problem. But general-purpose super-intelligent robots pose a huge survival risk to humans. I think that if it is really necessary, humans should take the initiative to withdraw and destroy technical research in certain specific fields in order to free up a large enough security boundary to prevent the emergence of such an embarrassing situation: any insane scientist can provide robots desires and thus destroy mankind with his own power(without any help from others). Musk said a few years ago that he was most worried about this area. It is far more terrifying than nuclear weapons. It is very regrettable and unimaginable that there is no specialized agency in the world to supervise and regulate the behavior of people making robots. In this respect, the law enforcement agencies of the legal system are equal to zero. That is to say, so far, every one of our scientific and technical personnel has enjoyed full freedom to legally produce and manufacture such weapons of mass destruction, which are far more terrifying than atomic bombs, in order to destroy mankind. An influential figure like Musk has reminded everyone on this issue many times, but the governments and the United Nations are indifferent.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2020: 轉目前最全面介紹閻潤濤的悼文 - 十月
2020: 在我黨的寵兒“拜登”同志"眾望所歸"當