設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
川普總統最新聲明,字字千鈞威力無窮
送交者: 木秀於林 2022年04月27日09:31:52 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話

川普總統:祝賀馬特-德佩諾和克里斯蒂娜-卡拉莫在密歇根州取得的令人難以置信的勝利!他們將在密歇根州取得大的勝利。他們將在司法部長和國務卿的選舉中取得巨大勝利。我將強烈支持他們。密歇根州是選舉舞弊和腐敗最嚴重的地區之一,他們將結束這種現象。同時,他們將查清2020年選舉舞弊的真相!

D83ED4D3-2D8F-4395-9708-C51939AE33E9.jpeg

川普總統:

如果我像皮爾斯-摩根(Piers Morgan)在對我的虛假採訪中所做的那樣,操縱和重做我的話,然後讓它聽起來像是我走出了採訪,那麼失敗的州長候選人、激進左翼種族主義者、紐約州總檢察長萊蒂西亞-詹姆斯(Letitia James)會立即開始調查,要求重新設立死刑,或者任何可能比這更糟的事情。皮爾斯被抓了個正着,我相當喜歡做的採訪現在成了泡影。我特別喜歡談論2020年總統大選的欺詐行為,以及他在 "天氣預報員 "讓他看起來像個傻瓜時走下節目的方式上犯了大錯。我從來沒有在與他的訪談中走出去,他很容易,但他試圖讓人覺得我做了。與其他人不同的是,我不相信皮爾斯是一個完全的粘人精,但他失去了很多可信度。有趣的是,許多假新聞媒體都在報道他的錯誤。他們認為這是潛在的欺詐行為,我也這麼認為。皮爾斯開局不利,但多虧了我,他可能會在一切都崩潰之前獲得最後的大收視率!

期待着今天晚上在佛羅里達州阿梅利亞島的傳統基金會年度領導力會議上發言。到時見!

佐治亞州州長布萊恩-肯普和州務卿布拉德-拉芬斯佩格也許與激進的左派民主黨人勾結,讓一位非常受歡迎的共和黨人、女議員馬喬里-泰勒-格林遭遇了可怕的事情,她現在正經歷着他們試圖推翻她的地獄,只是佐治亞州的選舉更加混亂,包括他們仍然允許所有人用容易腐敗的投票箱作弊,並且無法讓一個叫做"簽名驗證 "的小東西得到批准。與其他共和黨人不同的是,這位州長盡一切可能損害佐治亞州的投票程序,包括他批准了一個災難性的同意法令,並且沒有召開佐治亞州共和黨參議員要求的特別會議。他絕對拒絕。這兩次失敗對共和黨和我們國家來說都是一場災難。即使是 "真實投票"True the Vote)的人,偉大的愛國者,即將宣布在佐治亞州和其他州進行大規模的選票收割,也說坎普是所有州長中最不好對付的,他不想做任何事情來幫助發現這種大規模的選票收割欺詐。布賴恩-肯普應該被選下台--投票給大衛-珀杜。記住,布萊恩-肯普永遠無法在大選中戰勝 "騙局 "斯泰西-艾布拉姆斯,因為大量的共和黨人不會投票給他。

祝賀CNN+因缺乏收視率,或觀眾以任何方式、形狀或形式,決定立即退場。儘管花費了數億美元,並雇用了低評級的克里斯-華萊士,但外面就像一片空曠的沙漠,這個人非常努力地想成為他的父親邁克,但缺乏天賦和成為明星所需的其他東西。無論如何,這只是CNN和假新聞的又一個作品,我們不必再去理會了!。

我的孫女凱,到處都在贏,剛剛在棕櫚灘的特朗普國際高爾夫俱樂部贏得了女子俱樂部錦標賽,當時她只有14歲。一個非常強大和有才華的年輕女士。

祝賀馬特-德佩諾和克里斯蒂娜-卡拉莫在密歇根州取得的令人難以置信的勝利!他們將在密歇根州取得大的勝利。他們將在司法部長和國務卿的選舉中取得巨大勝利。我將強烈支持他們。密歇根州是選舉舞弊和腐敗最嚴重的地區之一,他們將結束這種現象。同時,他們將查清2020年選舉舞弊的真相!

為什麼推特很快就把我在16日製作的這段視頻拿下了,為什麼由政治黑客組成的非選擇委員會不談這個問題?

沒有人看到的視頻,因為推特在J 6日推出5分鐘後就把它拿下了。

我想向偉大的參議員奧林-哈奇的家人、他的妻子伊萊恩和他的六個孩子表示最深切的慰問。奧林是我們國家、自由和他所熱愛的猶他州的真正戰士。他既睿智又善良,既強硬又聰明,他熱愛美國,他對我們國家的貢獻是巨大的。他的遺產必將通過他影響的許多人的生活而繼續存在。願上帝保佑奧林-哈奇。

大科技不會讓我們沉默--Telegram上加入這些受歡迎的保守派聲音!

由威斯康星州議會任命的調查2020年選舉罪行的特別顧問做了出色的工作。他發現了許多表明有犯規行為的證據。任何在威斯康星州自稱是共和黨人的人都應該支持在威斯康星州繼續調查,不受干擾。在報告揭示的所有證據之後,怎麼會有人想要阻止它呢?我知道一些共和黨人在威斯康星州有初級挑戰者。我相信,如果這些RINO們進行干預,他們的初選對手會在民調中獲得巨大的提升。

國會議員亞歷克斯-穆尼是一位在西弗吉尼亞州第二國會區競選的保守派戰士。他的對手是一個支持 "解體法案 "16日解選委員會的RINO。亞歷克斯為我們的退伍軍人,為能源和清潔煤,為選舉的完整性,為我們的邊界,為就業,為反對可怕的毒品泛濫而奮鬥。510日,請投票給亞歷克斯-穆尼,他得到了我的完全和徹底的支持。我愛西弗吉尼亞!

祝賀馬特-德佩諾和克里斯蒂娜-卡拉莫星期六晚上在密歇根州取得的巨大勝利。這只是一個開始。他們輕鬆地擊敗了他們的RINO挑戰者,因為馬特和克里斯蒂娜毫不畏懼,誠實地講述了被操縱和偷竊的2020年的總統選舉。現在到了11月,他們將在那裡與密歇根州的激進左翼民主黨人進行鬥爭,並取得勝利。幹得好!

卡里-雷克在競選偉大的亞利桑那州州長的過程中表現得非常出色。她無所畏懼,在民意調查中遙遙領先。我非常榮幸地說,她得到了我的完全和徹底的支持。繼續努力,卡里!

昨晚在佐治亞州舉行的辯論是大衛-珀杜的重大勝利,他揭露了布萊恩-坎普是一個我們都知道的RINO。這也表明,MAGA選民在選舉中去支持David Perdue是多麼重要。然而,如果我們的選民參加選舉,戴維-珀杜將以壓倒性優勢獲勝,擊敗現任者並不容易。很多事情都岌岌可危,包括創紀錄的犯罪,布萊恩-坎普對此無動於衷,讓巴克海德這樣的偉大社區被盜竊、謀殺、槍擊和毒品交易所侵占。

大衛-珀杜將為佐治亞州而戰,他是唯一能夠擊敗 "騙局 "斯泰西-艾布拉姆斯的共和黨人,因為MAGA選民不會出來為坎普投票。非常可悲的是,坎普獲勝將對偉大的赫歇爾-沃克的參議院競選產生負面影響--有坎普在票上,他將很難獲勝。不要讓民主黨人或RINO在喬治亞州獲勝。請投票給大衛-珀杜,他是一個真正優秀的人,會成為一個偉大的州長。

Donald J. Trump

If I did what Piers Morgan did in his fake interview with me, rigging and redoing my words, and then making it sound like I walked out of an interview, the failed gubernatorial candidate and Radical Left Racist, Attorney General of New York State, Letitia James, would start an immediate investigation and demand the re-institution of the death penalty, or whatever may be worse than that. Piers got caught red-handed, and the interview that I rather enjoyed doing is now in shambles. I especially enjoyed talking about the 2020 Presidential Election Fraud and his big mistake on the way he walked off his show when the "weatherman" made him look like a fool. I never walked out of my interviews with him, he's easy, but he tried to make it look like I did. Unlike others, I don't believe Piers is a complete slimeball, but he lost a lot of credibility. Interestingly, many of the Fake News Media outlets are covering his mistake. They view it as potentially fraudulent, and so do I. Piers is off to a bad start, but thanks to me, he may get a final burst of big ratings before it all comes crashing down!

Donald J. Trump

Looking forward to speaking at the Heritage Foundation Annual Leadership Conference in Amelia Island, Florida this evening. See you there!

Donald J. Trump

The Governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp, and Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, perhaps in collusion with the Radical Left Democrats. have allowed a horrible thing to happen to a very popular Republican, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene She is now going through hell in their attempt to unseat her, just more of an election mess in Georgia, including the fact that they will still allow easily corruptible Ballot Boxes for all to cheat with, and have not been able to get a little thing called "Signature Verification" approved. Unlike other Republicans, this Governor does everything possible to hurt the voting process in Georgia, including his approval of a disastrous Consent Decree, and not calling a Special Session that was requested by Georgia's Republicans Senators. He absolutely refused. Both of those failures were a disaster for the Republican Party, and for our Country. Even the "True the Vote" people, great patriots, who will soon announce massive Ballot Harvesting in Georgia and other States, said Kemp was the worst of all Governors to deal with he didn't want to do anything to help with finding this massive Ballot Harvesting fraud. Brian Kemp should be voted out of office--vote for David Perdue. REMEMBER, Brian Kemp will never be able to win the General Election against Stacey "The Hoax" Abrams because a large number of Republicans just will not vote for him.

Trump Remains a Fundraising Juggernaut: $19M in Q1, $124M on Hand

Donald Trump remains a fundraising juggernaut with over $19 million raised in the last quarter and $124 million in cash.

Donald J. Trump

Congratulations to CNN+ on their decision to immediately FOLD for a lack of ratings, or viewers in any way, shape, or form. It was like an empty desert out there despite spending hundreds of millions of dollars and the hiring of low-rated Chris Wallace, a man who tried so hard to be his father, Mike, but lacked the talent and whatever else is necessary to be a star. In any event, it’s just one more piece of CNN and Fake News that we don’t have to bother with anymore!

My Granddaughter Kai, who is winning all over the place, just won the Women’s Club Championship, at 14 years old, at Trump International Golf Club, Palm Beach. A very strong and talented young lady.

Donald J. Trump

Congratulations to Matt DePerno and Kristina Karamo on their incredible victory in Michigan! They will go on to big victories for Attorney General and Secretary of State. I will back them strongly. Michigan is one of the worst on Election Fraud and corruption, and they will put an end to it. At the same time, they’ll get to the bottom of the 2020 Election Fraud!

Donald J. Trump

Why did Twitter quickly take down this video that I made on January 6th, and why isn’t the Unselect Committee of political hacks talking about it?

The video that nobody got to see because Twitter took it down 5 minutes after it launched on J Six.

--------------------------------

Donald J. Trump

I want to extend my deepest condolences to the family of the great Senator Orrin Hatch, his wife Elaine, and his six children. Orrin was a true warrior for our Country, for liberty, and for his beloved state of Utah. He was as wise as he was kind, and as tough as he was smart—he loved America and his contributions to our Country were tremendous. His legacy will surely live on through the many lives he impacted. May God bless Orrin Hatch.

BIG TECH WON’T SILENCE US - Join These Popular Conservative Voices on Telegram!

Donald J. Trump

Biden’s policies are directly to blame for America’s soaring inflation

Read the full article by Rep. Ralph Norman for the Washington Times here.

The Washington Times

Biden’s policies are directly to blame for America’s soaring inflation

Every month since President Joe Biden has been in office, inflation continues to rise.

April 25

Donald J. Trump

The Special Counsel appointed by the Wisconsin Assembly to investigate the crimes of the 2020 Election did an outstanding job. He discovered many pieces of evidence that indicate foul play. Anyone calling themselves a Republican in Wisconsin should support the continued investigation in Wisconsin without interference. After all of the evidence the report brought to light, how could anyone want to stop it? I understand some RINOs have primary challengers in Wisconsin. I’m sure their primary opponents would get a huge bump in the polls if these RINOs interfere.

Donald J. Trump

Congressman Alex Mooney is a conservative warrior running in West Virginia’s 2nd Congressional District. His opponent is a RINO who supported the “Unfrastucture Bill” and the Sham January 6 Unselect Committee. Alex fights for our Veterans, for Energy and Clean Coal, Election Integrity, our Borders, Jobs, and against the horrible drug epidemic. On May 10th, Vote for Alex Mooney, who has my Complete and Total Endorsement. I love West Virginia!

Donald J. Trump

Congratulations to Matt DePerno and Kristina Karamo on their tremendous victories on Saturday evening in Michigan. This is just the beginning. They easily beat their RINO challengers because Matt and Kristina are unafraid to speak honestly about the Rigged and Stolen 2020 Presidential Election. Now onto November, where they will fight, and win, against Michigan’s Radical Left Democrats. Great job!

Donald J. Trump

Kari Lake is doing an incredible job running for Governor of the Great State of Arizona. She is fearless and is way ahead in the polls. Very honored to say that she has my Complete and Total Endorsement. Keep going, Kari!

Donald J. Trump

Last night's debate in Georgia was a BIG win for David Perdue, who exposed Brian Kemp as the RINO that we all know him to be. It also showed how important it is for the MAGA voters to go and support David Perdue in the Election. It is not easy to beat an incumbent, however, if our voters turn out, David Perdue will win in a landslide. A lot is on the line, including record-setting CRIME, which Brian Kemp has done nothing about, letting great communities like Buckhead be overrun by theft, murders, shootings, and drug deals.

David Perdue will fight for Georgia, and he is the only Republican who can beat Stacey “The Hoax” Abrams, because MAGA voters will not come out to vote for Kemp. Very sadly, a Kemp win will negatively affect the great Herschel Walker’s race for the Senate—it will be very hard for him to win with Kemp on the ticket. Don't let the Democrats, or the RINOs, win in Georgia. Vote for David Perdue, a really wonderful man who will be a great Governor!

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2021: FRAUD AGAINST MY ADDRESS
2021: 轉貼:台灣首富,自此落幕