分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
Psychotic humanscum Li Li went on psychoses again
送交者: 王利民 2022年10月02日16:34:35 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

THE PSYCHOTIC PROSTITUTE LI LI WENT ON PSYCHOTICALLY DESTRUCTIVE
Oct. 02, 2022
by Limin Wang

Moments ago, I was only telling the HUMANSCUM Li Li, namely my "wife", to organize things and throw out things, and mostly importantly, TO GET READY FOR THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM HUMANSCUMS' COORDINATED ATTACKS TOMORROW OCT. 03, 2022, because I thought I need to attend IN PERSON at the PERMANENCY HEARING of the "Administration for Children's Services" fabricated "child neglect case" (Docket # NN-09918-21) about my now 18-yr-old daughter Alexandria Wang, and the Housing Court about Eviction case LT-304213-21/QU has re-set the earliest eviction execution date to be Oct. 03, 2022. I am so worried that when I go outside for the "child neglect case", the eviction marshal may come to the rental place for eviction, and thus all the family's belongings will be locked inside. I told Li Li my that worry and the reasons. You know WHAT THIS PROSTITUTE PSYCHOPATH REACTED? Li Li has simply been ignoring all the family's cases, issues, difficulties, and Li Li does not even care about what the fuck these AES HUMANSCUMS have done or said, even though Li Li has mails directly from them too. Now Li Li took my words of that information and that reasoning as MY HARM TO HER LI LI, and then Li Li started to keep ranting. It outrages me. Online audience, the PSYCHOPATH HUMANSCUM LI LI RANTED AT THE FRONT YARD LIKE SHOWN IN THIS VIDEO CLIP FOR ALMOST HALF AN HOUR. THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM'S HUMANSCUMS HAVE TURNED MY WIFE LI LI INTO SUCH A PSYCHOTIC HUMANSCUM SINCE 2014 WHILE LI LI HAD TWO DESERTIONS FROM HOME.

While I read the ACS notice about tomorrow's PERMANENCY HEARING, I realized there was a second, separate sheet of chart which carries a hand-highlighted line, "All court cases will be heard virtually unless informed otherwise." Then, I would still worry about the City Marshal coming tomorrow for the lockout, and still we need to get ready.

The about half-a-minute video clip uploaded to Facebook can be found at https://www.facebook.com/limin.wang.94651/videos/757185065347559

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2021: 习近平的权力继承或终结之谜
2021: 台积电会先被谁弄死,大陆还是美国?