分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
Psychotic humanscum Li Li went on psychoses again
送交者: 王利民 2022年10月02日16:34:35 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話

THE PSYCHOTIC PROSTITUTE LI LI WENT ON PSYCHOTICALLY DESTRUCTIVE
Oct. 02, 2022
by Limin Wang

Moments ago, I was only telling the HUMANSCUM Li Li, namely my "wife", to organize things and throw out things, and mostly importantly, TO GET READY FOR THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM HUMANSCUMS' COORDINATED ATTACKS TOMORROW OCT. 03, 2022, because I thought I need to attend IN PERSON at the PERMANENCY HEARING of the "Administration for Children's Services" fabricated "child neglect case" (Docket # NN-09918-21) about my now 18-yr-old daughter Alexandria Wang, and the Housing Court about Eviction case LT-304213-21/QU has re-set the earliest eviction execution date to be Oct. 03, 2022. I am so worried that when I go outside for the "child neglect case", the eviction marshal may come to the rental place for eviction, and thus all the family's belongings will be locked inside. I told Li Li my that worry and the reasons. You know WHAT THIS PROSTITUTE PSYCHOPATH REACTED? Li Li has simply been ignoring all the family's cases, issues, difficulties, and Li Li does not even care about what the fuck these AES HUMANSCUMS have done or said, even though Li Li has mails directly from them too. Now Li Li took my words of that information and that reasoning as MY HARM TO HER LI LI, and then Li Li started to keep ranting. It outrages me. Online audience, the PSYCHOPATH HUMANSCUM LI LI RANTED AT THE FRONT YARD LIKE SHOWN IN THIS VIDEO CLIP FOR ALMOST HALF AN HOUR. THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM'S HUMANSCUMS HAVE TURNED MY WIFE LI LI INTO SUCH A PSYCHOTIC HUMANSCUM SINCE 2014 WHILE LI LI HAD TWO DESERTIONS FROM HOME.

While I read the ACS notice about tomorrow's PERMANENCY HEARING, I realized there was a second, separate sheet of chart which carries a hand-highlighted line, "All court cases will be heard virtually unless informed otherwise." Then, I would still worry about the City Marshal coming tomorrow for the lockout, and still we need to get ready.

The about half-a-minute video clip uploaded to Facebook can be found at https://www.facebook.com/limin.wang.94651/videos/757185065347559

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2021: 習近平的權力繼承或終結之謎
2021: 台積電會先被誰弄死,大陸還是美國?