分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
My Input to Trump's 3rd Run
送交者: 王利民 2022年11月11日09:10:54 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

My Input to Donald J. Trump’s Third Presidential Run Announcement

By Limin Wang

Nov. 11, 2022

I have to try my best to channel my injured energy to focus on the “legal” cases in New York City, so this input, very important from my personal point of view, is written in its skeleton form.

Suggested Campaign Slogan: Save American People. “American People” is a lot more specific than “America”, and as an immigrant American with over two decades of traumatic life experiences in New York or New York City, I dare to say I hate greatly the American Evil System and its systematic HUMANSCUMS, and I know clearly who I am fighting against and what I am fighting for. A new system is terribly wanted for a new human ecosystem so that I the severely injured from numerous attempted-murders can live on, my marriage can go on as a normal marriage, and my now-young-adult daughters can have a bright future of their own while still maintaining the daughter-father relationship with me.

Critical Issues:

1.       Election Transparency (a common website of self-verifying voter registration and ED/AD information, of all candidates and their backgrounds and their proposals for voters to know them, and of sample ballots for voters to know ahead who and what are on the ballots, etc; voter ID must; in-person vote almost must; legal prohibition of early voting and protection of election-day voting; adding ballot section of voter written-in name, contact, and signature; election officials down to poll-site coordinators must be judges or law enforcement rotating from election to election; same day election outcome; no authority can block any election result challenge; election result challenge goes via PUBLIC court proceedings; etc.)

2.       Americans’ Everyday Life Quality (good jobs, fair pay, safe work environment, housing, family, marriage, children, education, REAL instead of EVIL social services, EFFICIENT instead of CANCEROUS OR MURDEROUS “medical services”, etc.)

3.       Domestic Policy (TRANSPARENT AND ACCOUNTABLE governments; First and Second Amendments Rights; Restriction and Responsibility of Police BRUTALITY AND CORRUPTION; Court System simplification and purification; Statutory laws simplification, publication, and education; mass media and social platforms regulation; digital and physical venues for public communication and assembly; FEDERAL ENTERPRISES employing and benefiting everyday Americans; etc.)

4.       Foreign Policy (America First; Lead by GOOD REAL EXAMPLES; carrots instead of chariots; foreign war involvement only due to its DIRECT impact on Americans’ Everyday Life Quality; Reconstruct the command chain; etc.)

In short, you are not defined as a capitalist for capitalism, or as an anti-communism capitalist; you are defined as an American of Trumpism, a Trump for the general Americans, a Trump to all the humans on the world along the history aspiring for a good life.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2021: 中国社会的一党专政的本质
2021: 习近平旷世奇才还是我们孤陋寡闻