7倍加強的靈毫無聖經根據。
送交者: repentant 2020月10月16日19:37:57 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話
回  答: 你們說7靈是7倍加強的靈的根據在哪裡?repentant 於 2020-10-16 13:22:34

英文一律譯作:seven spirits。

啟示錄
1:4

[cbgb]

約翰寫信給亞西亞的七個教會。但願從那昔在今在以後永在的 神和他寶座前的七靈。 < | >
    [niv] John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne,
    [asv] John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from him who is and who was and who is to come; and from the seven Spirits that are before his throne;
    [jnd] John to the seven assemblies which in Asia: Grace to you and peace from who is, and who was, and who is to come; and from the seven Spirits which before his throne;
    [kjv] John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
    [nwb] John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace to you, and peace, from him who is, and who was, and who is to come; and from the seven Spirits who are before his throne;
    [rsv] John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne,
    [web] . John, to the seven assemblies that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from God, who is and who was and who is to come; and from the seven Spirits who are before his throne;
    [ylt] John to the seven assemblies that in Asia: Grace to you, and peace, from Him who is, and who was, and who is coming, and from the Seven Spirits that are before His throne,
    [bbe] John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from him who is and was and is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his high seat;

3:1 [cbgb] 你要寫信給撒狄教會的使者,說,那有 神的七靈和七星的,說,我知道你的行為,按名你是活的,其實是死的。 >
    [niv] "To the angel of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.
    [asv] And to the angel of the church in Sardis write: These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars: I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and thou art dead.
    [jnd] And to the angel of the assembly in Sardis write: These things saith he that has the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars: I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
    [kjv] And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
    [nwb] And to the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name, that thou livest, and art dead.
    [rsv] "And to the angel of the church in Sardis write: 'The words of him who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. "'I know your works; you have the name of being alive, and you are dead.
    [web] . "And to the angel of the assembly in Sardis write:He who has the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars says these things:"I know your works, that you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.
    [ylt] And to the messenger of the assembly in Sardis write: These things saith he who is having the Seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars: I have known thy works, and that thou hast the name that thou dost live, and thou art dead;
    [bbe] And to the angel of the church in Sardis say: These things says he who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: I have knowledge of your works, that you seem to be living but are dead.

4:5 [cbgb] 有閃電,聲音,雷轟,從寶座中發出。又有七盞火燈在寶座前點着,這七燈就是 神的七靈。 < | >
    [niv] From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God.
    [asv] And out of the throne proceed lightnings and voices and thunders. And there was seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God;
    [jnd] And out of the throne go forth lightnings, and voices, and thunders; and seven lamps of fire, burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God;
    [kjv] And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
    [nwb] And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices. And seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
    [rsv] From the throne issue flashes of lightning, and voices and peals of thunder, and before the throne burn seven torches of fire, which are the seven spirits of God;
    [web] Out of the throne proceed lightnings, sounds, and thunders. There were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
    [ylt] and out of the throne proceed do lightnings, and thunders, and voices; and seven lamps of fire are burning before the throne, which are the Seven Spirits of God,
    [bbe] And out of the high seat came flames and voices and thunders. And seven lights of fire were burning before the high seat, which are the seven Spirits of God;

5:6 [cbgb] 我又看見寶座與四活物並長老之中,有羔羊站立,像是被殺過的,有七角七眼,就是 神的七靈,奉差遣往普天下去的。 < | >
    [niv] Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
    [asv] And I saw in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, having seven horns, and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent forth into all the earth.
    [jnd] And I saw in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, a Lamb standing, as slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent into all the earth:
    [kjv] And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
    [nwb] And I beheld, and lo, in the midst of the throne, and of the four living beings, and in the midst of the elders stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns, and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
    [rsv] And between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders, I saw a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, with seven horns and with seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth;
    [web] I saw in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, having seven horns, and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent forth into all the earth.
    [ylt] and I saw, and lo, in the midst of the throne, and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, a Lamb hath stood as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the Seven Spirits of God, which are sent to all the earth,
    [bbe] And I saw in the middle of the high seat and of the four beasts, and in the middle of the rulers, a Lamb in his place, which seemed as if it had been put to death, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth.

0%(0)
0%(0)
  七倍加強的靈 - 克利西亞 10/16/20 (426)
標  題 (必選項):
內  容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 離棄真道的人,都是因為不明白真道或不