设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 跟帖
老一套:你会吹教父们的希腊文一定比老宣强,但当代精通希腊文的
送交者: 谨守 2024月01月15日05:52:57 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 你的母語是2000年前通用希臘文?oldfish 于 2024-01-15 05:22:28

释经家和圣经希腊文学者多去了,ἐγένετο/γίνομαι,根本就是a piece of cake, 因为ἐγένετο根本就没有passive的form(),

24.20Traditionally, we have taught that the aorist passive was distinct from the aorist middle, and Greek was a three-voice sytem. The θη forms indicated aorist passive.

In this case, it is difficult to determine if a verb is passive deponent. You have to look at its meaning and the context to make a decision.

οὕτως εὐδοκία ἐγένετο ἔμπροσθέν σου (Matt 11:26).

Such was your gracious will.

ἐφοβήθη τὸν ὄχλον, ὅτι ὡς προφήτην αὐτὸν εἶχον (Matt 14:5).

He feared the people because they thought he was a prophet.

The more common verbs with aorist passive deponent forms include ἀποκρίνομαι (ἀπεκρίθην), γίνομαι (ἐγενήθην), δύναμαι (ἠδυνήθην), and πορεύομαι (ἐπορεύθην).

William D. Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar, ed. Verlyn D. Verbrugge and Christopher A. Beetham, Fourth Edition. (Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2019), 269.

γίνομαι (ἐγενήθην)可以在以弗所书3:7,“我作了这福音的执事,是照神的恩赐。这恩赐是照他运行的大能赐给我的。”

Of this gospel I was made a minister according to the gift of God’s grace, which was given me by the working of his power. 

The Holy Bible: English Standard Version (Wheaton, IL: Crossway Bibles, 2016), Eph 3:7.

οὗ ἐγενήθην διάκονος κατὰ τὴν δωρεὰν τῆς χάριτος τοῦ θεοῦ τῆς δοθείσης μοι κατὰ τὴν ἐνέργειαν τῆς δυνάμεως αὐτοῦ. 

Barbara Aland et al., eds., The Greek New Testament, Fifth Revised Edition. (Stuttgart, Germany: Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft, 2014), Eph 3:7.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2023: 赵晓:告别的年代,我们的盼望在哪里?
2023: 新年随想——数算自己的日子