設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 跟帖
老一套:你會吹教父們的希臘文一定比老宣強,但當代精通希臘文的
送交者: 謹守 2024月01月15日05:52:57 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話
回  答: 你的母語是2000年前通用希臘文?oldfish 於 2024-01-15 05:22:28

釋經家和聖經希臘文學者多去了,ἐγένετο/γίνομαι,根本就是a piece of cake, 因為ἐγένετο根本就沒有passive的form(),

24.20Traditionally, we have taught that the aorist passive was distinct from the aorist middle, and Greek was a three-voice sytem. The θη forms indicated aorist passive.

In this case, it is difficult to determine if a verb is passive deponent. You have to look at its meaning and the context to make a decision.

οὕτως εὐδοκία ἐγένετο ἔμπροσθέν σου (Matt 11:26).

Such was your gracious will.

ἐφοβήθη τὸν ὄχλον, ὅτι ὡς προφήτην αὐτὸν εἶχον (Matt 14:5).

He feared the people because they thought he was a prophet.

The more common verbs with aorist passive deponent forms include ἀποκρίνομαι (ἀπεκρίθην), γίνομαι (ἐγενήθην), δύναμαι (ἠδυνήθην), and πορεύομαι (ἐπορεύθην).

William D. Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar, ed. Verlyn D. Verbrugge and Christopher A. Beetham, Fourth Edition. (Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2019), 269.

γίνομαι (ἐγενήθην)可以在以弗所書3:7,“我作了這福音的執事,是照神的恩賜。這恩賜是照他運行的大能賜給我的。”

Of this gospel I was made a minister according to the gift of God’s grace, which was given me by the working of his power. 

The Holy Bible: English Standard Version (Wheaton, IL: Crossway Bibles, 2016), Eph 3:7.

οὗ ἐγενήθην διάκονος κατὰ τὴν δωρεὰν τῆς χάριτος τοῦ θεοῦ τῆς δοθείσης μοι κατὰ τὴν ἐνέργειαν τῆς δυνάμεως αὐτοῦ. 

Barbara Aland et al., eds., The Greek New Testament, Fifth Revised Edition. (Stuttgart, Germany: Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft, 2014), Eph 3:7.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標  題 (必選項):
內  容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2023: 趙曉:告別的年代,我們的盼望在哪裡?
2023: 新年隨想——數算自己的日子