設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
貼歌 Via Dolorosa by Sandi Patti
送交者: 柯思炫 2009年04月10日05:36:51 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話
Via Dolorosa - Sandi Patti (Songs From The Heart) Down the Via Dolorosa in Jerusalem that day The soldiers tried to clear the narrow street But the crowd pressed in to see A Man condemned to die on Calvary He was bleeding from a beating, there were stripes upon His back And He wore a crown of thorns upon His head And He bore with every step The scorn of those who cried out for His death Down the Via Dolorosa called the way of suffering Like a lamb came the Messiah, Christ the King, But He chose to walk that road out of His love for you and me. Down the Via Dolorosa, all the way to Calvary. Por la Via Dolorosa, triste dia en Jerusalem Los saldados le abrian paso a Jesus Mas la gente se acercaba Para ver al que llevaba aquella cruz Por la Via Dolorosa, que es la via del dolor Como oveja vino Cristo, Rey, Senor Y fue El quien quiso ir por su amor por ti y por mi Por la Via Dolorosa al Calvario y a morir The blood that would cleanse the souls of all men Made its way through the heart of Jerusalem. Down the Via Dolorosa called the way of suffering Like a lamb came the Messiah, Christ the King But He chose to walk that road out of His love for you and me Down the Via Dolorosa, all the way to Calvary. 歌詞:走過維亞多勒羅沙,那日在耶路撒冷,兵丁們嘗試開出一窄路, 但群眾擁擠想看,這將要死在加略山的人. 他因鞭打不斷流血, 背上布滿了傷痕, 他的頭上戴着荊棘的冠冕. 他每步都要承受, 輕蔑來自想殺死他的人. 走過維亞多勒羅沙,稱做受難的道路, 基督君主他來像贖罪羔羊, 但他選擇上這條路,因為愛為你和我, 走過維亞多勒羅沙,一路到那加略山. 他寶血洗淨所有的靈魂, 使他甘心走過那耶路撒冷. 走過維亞多勒羅沙,稱做受難的道路,基督君主他來像贖罪羔羊, 但他選擇上這條路,因為愛為你和我, 走過維亞多勒羅沙,一路到那加略山.
0%(0)
0%(0)
  thank you - mean 04/10/09 (295)
    I'll do a private memorial - mean 04/10/09 (257)
      我還很清楚地記得6年前 - 柯思炫 04/10/09 (209)
        阿門:)  /無內容 - 晚來風 04/10/09 (201)
          :-)), 我應該這樣寫更準確些 - 柯思炫 04/10/09 (149)
  復活節快樂!  /無內容 - 晚來風 04/10/09 (183)
  貼的是MP3,不是視頻。  /無內容 - 柯思炫 04/10/09 (196)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖