設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
更美的約
送交者: theson 2009年05月16日07:31:20 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話
  請我們先禱告 主主,使我們看見清楚的異象,並且得着清楚的路來實行你的異象。主,給我們路,給我們智慧,如何對待你新約的異象!   詩歌:11♫   你向我們所賜之福, 都是新而不舊;     約是新約、路是新路, 都要永遠存留。     哦父,你是常新的神, 永遠不知陳舊!     千萬億載仍是鮮新! 儘管年日悠久。   今日經節及註解: 來十26~39 重點經節 來8:6   來8:10     但如今耶穌已經得着更超特的職任,正如祂也是更美之約的中保;這約是憑更美的應許立定為法的。 主又說,因為這是那些日子以後,我要與以色列家所立的約:我要將我的律法賜在他們心思里,並且將這些律法寫在他們心上;我要作他們的神,他們要作我的子民。   生命供應 基督是更美之約的中保。(來八6。)新約比舊約更美,正如一個真實的人比他的照片更美一樣。舊約就像一張照片,只有外面的樣子;但是新約就像真實的人,裡面有生命和一切生命的實際。舊約是無生命的,但新約是由那不能毀壞的生命所構成的。新約的每一件事物,都比舊約的事物更美,因為新約的事物都是實際。因此,新約乃是更美之約。 新約已經頂替舊約。(八7,13。)當一個真實的人來了,他就頂替了他的照片,因為實體頂替了照片,影兒。舊約是有瑕疵的,而且漸漸陳舊並衰老,快要消逝;但新約已經成立,以頂替舊約。現今任何人若還停留在舊約,那是毫無意義的。 在新約里,最主要的福分就是神聖生命的分賜,使我們得到內里的生命之律;使我們得着神作我們的神,我們作祂子民的福分;也使我們得着內里認識主的能力。 神要成就這些事,就必須寬恕我們的不義,忘記我們的罪。祂寬恕我們的不義,並赦免我們的罪,就使祂有立場把祂自己的生命分賜到我們裡面。十二節開頭的“因為”,證明了這一點。祂把生命賜給我們,“因為”祂寬恕了我們的不義,並忘記了我們的罪。神永遠定旨的原初目的,是要把祂的生命分賜到人裡面,但罪進來打岔了這個目的。神為了要達成祂原初的目的,就藉着基督為我們的罪成就了平息,而赦免我們的罪,使祂能將神聖的生命分賜到我們裡面,以完成祂的定旨。這神聖的生命帶來生命之律,帶來我們與神在生命里的關係,並且帶來內里認識主的能力。 在新約里,生命及其豐富都已賜下,罪及其邪惡都已除去。這就是新約的內容,讚美主!(希伯來書生命讀經,四九四到四九五,四九九至五○○頁。)   問答: 1、 請說明更美之約的四項福分?(參讀 來八10~12,12注1。) 2、 什麼是生命之律?(參讀 來八10注5。) 3、 請說明基督之血潔淨我們良心的功效?(參讀 來九14注3。)   明天:信就是所望之事的質實 好站推薦:富勒聲明 http://www.mswe1.com/prayerLog/item_detail/i05_fuller.pdf 本周恢復本聖經追求小組(RSG)預告 時間: 地點: 聯繫人: 聯繫電話: The Better Covenant   Let's Pray: Lord, grant us to see a clear vision and have a clear way to carry out Your vision. Give us the way, Lord. Give us the wisdom how to handle the vision of Your New Testament.   Hymn:16   Each blessing Thou hast given us Thy newness doth contain; Thy covenant, Thy ways are new, And ever thus remain. O Father, Thou art unchanging, Thou never hast grown old; Thru countless ages, ever fresh, Thy newness doth unfold.   Today's Verses and Footnotes: Heb. 10:26-39 Key Verse: Heb. 8:6     But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry inasmuch as He is also the Mediator of a better covenant, which has been enacted upon better promises. Heb. 8:10     For this is the covenant which I will covenant with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will impart My laws into their mind, and on their hearts I will inscribe them; and I will be God to them, and they will be a people to Me.   Life Supply: Christ is the Mediator of a better covenant (8:6). The new covenant is better than the old covenant, just as the reality of a person is better than his photograph. The old covenant, like a photograph, had only the outward form, but the new covenant, like the real person, has the inward life with all its reality. The old covenant was lifeless, but the new covenant is constituted with the indestructible life. Everything in the new covenant is much better than the things in the old covenant because everything in the new covenant is the reality. Hence, it is a better covenant. The new covenant has replaced the old covenant (8:7, 13). When a real person comes, he replaces his photograph, for the reality replaces the picture, the shadow. The old covenant had fault and became old, decrepit, and near to disappearing, and the new covenant has been consummated to replace it. Now it is meaningless for anyone to still remain in the old covenant. In the new covenant the primary blessing is the imparting of the divine life which brings in the inner law of life, the blessing of having God and of being His people, and the inward ability of knowing the Lord. For God to do this, He had to be propitious to our unrighteousnesses and forget our sins. The propitiation for our unrighteousnesses and the forgiveness of our sins give Him the ground to impart His life into us. The little word “for” in verse 12 proves this. He imparts life to us, “for” He is propitious to our unrighteousnesses and forgets our sins. God’s original intention for His eternal purpose was to impart His life into man, but sin came in to frustrate this. In order to carry out His original intention, God made propitiation through Christ for our sins and granted us the forgiveness of sins so that He might impart the divine life into us for the fulfillment of His purpose. This divine life brings in the law of life, our relationship with God in life, and the inward ability of knowing the Lord. In the new covenant, life with its riches has been brought in and sin with its sinfulness has been put away. This is the content of the new covenant. Praise the Lord! (Life-Study of Hebrews, pp. 409-410,414)   Questions: 1. Please explain the four blessings in the better covenant. (See Heb. 8:10-12, and 12 note 1) 2. What is the law of life? (See Heb 8:10 note 1) 3. Why do we need a blood-purified conscience to serve God? (See Heb. 9:14 note 3)   Tomorrow: Faith Is the Substantiation of Things Hoped for Recommended Website: A Statement from Fuller Theological Seminary http://lctestimony.org/FullerStatement.pdf Welcome to Our Recovery Version Bible Study Group This Week: Time: Place: Person to Contact: Telephone:
0%(0)
0%(0)
    永遠的靈是有永遠的功效 - theson 05/16/09 (207)
        凡我們所作的,無論善惡,在活神面前都是死行 - theson 05/16/09 (205)
          聖經乃是啟示活神的書 - theson 05/16/09 (207)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2008: 愛心與行動
2008: You give and take away
2007: 對同性戀問題的淺思