设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
原创歌曲 You Are Mine
送交者: 啊长白山 2021年01月13日10:17:12 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

You Are Mine -rehearsal new composed song with computer software 20201229 - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fieebf3EHes

I will come to you in the silence. I will lift you from all you fear. You will hear My voice You will hear My voice. I claim you as My choice, Be still and know that I am here. I am hope for all who are hopeless. I am eyes for all who long to see. In the shadows of night, I will be your light. Come and rest in Me. Do not be afraid. I am with you. I have called each by name. Come and follow Me, I will bring you home. I love you. And you are mine. I love you, and you are mine. I am strength for all the despairing, healing for the ones who dwell in shame. All the blind will see, the lame will all run free, and all will know My name. Do not be afraid, I am with you, I have called you each by name. Come and follow Me. I will bring you home, I love you and you are mine. I am the Word that leads all to free-dom. I am the peace. The world cannot give. I will call you by name, embracing all your pain. Stand up, Now, Walk! And live! Do not be afraid. I am with you. I have called you each by name. Come and follow Me. I will bring you home. I love you, and you are mine.
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2020: 神为什么吩咐摩西脱鞋?(ZT生命季刊)
2018: 基督教里的大小宗派