送交者: 生命季刊 2022年08月06日02:26:51 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

his hands help.jpg

我的一生在上帝手中

—一名高中生的受洗見證

文 | 邱以琳
《生命與信仰》第42期

音頻為Lily Sun 姊妹朗讀:

音頻:我的一生在上帝手中

我很高興能在這個特殊的日子裡受洗。今天,我想表明我作為一個基督徒的信仰。我相信聖父、聖子和聖靈三位一體的真神。我相信上帝創造了一切。我相信上帝是至高無上的,祂統治着世界,每天都在我們的生活中工作。我相信人是按照神的形象造的,但卻因悖逆神而墮入罪中,世人都犯了罪,世上充滿邪惡,就如羅馬書3:10-11所說,“沒有義人,連一個也沒有。沒有明白的,沒有尋求神的。”我相信耶穌基督,祂是上帝的獨生子,是完全的神和完全的人。祂來到世上拯救像我這樣的罪人,祂活出了聖潔完美的生命,在十字架上替罪人受死,成了神的挽回祭,使我能夠得稱為義。以賽亞書53:5說,“哪知祂為我們的過犯受害,為我們的罪孽壓傷。因祂受的刑罰我們得平安,因祂受的鞭傷我們得醫治。” 而且,基督不僅為我的罪死在十字架上,祂還在第三天從死里復活!祂是上帝的兒子,以大能戰勝了死亡,成為全地的主。因着我願意認罪悔改、歸信耶穌,我得以被稱為義,被神收納,被聖靈充滿,與神和好。

現在請允許我見證神是如何在我生命中工作的。我在一個基督徒家庭中長大,從小就認識神。當我還是個小女孩的時候,我全心全意地信靠神,我曾經與神有過如此親密和甜蜜的關係。但是隨着時間的推移,當我試圖控制和管理自己的生活時,我離祂越來越遠。我的自我中心引我走上了一條黑暗的道路。每天想的都是“我要”!我想要好成績,想要得到同齡人的認可。我想讓人們愛我,滿足我的需求。我想要永遠不會離開我的朋友。但是,無論我的朋友們如何努力讓我振作起來,我總是覺得自己還不夠好。無論我收到多少愛,我的心仍然得不到滿足......每當友誼出了問題,每當我沒有達到我的標準,我總是陷入羞恥、傷害和恐懼的風暴中。在我最孤獨、最絕望的時候,我沒有其他人可以求助,只有上帝。我沒有其他人可以哭泣,只有上帝。當我最終向祂呼求時,祂奇蹟般地改變了我的想法和我的心。祂把敬虔的人放在我身邊,引導我更親近祂。祂打開我的心,讓我更多地閱讀聖經,因此我得到勇氣、愛和信心,能夠堅持面對每一天。我曾經總是抱怨,為什麼神沒有回應我的禱告,讓我變得更聰明或更強大;為什麼祂允許我的生活中出現這麼多困難,而其他人的生活卻如此輕鬆和快樂。但是通過所有的困難和掙扎,神與我同在。我需要的是耐心和信心。我意識到,事實上每個人都在面對各種挑戰,如果沒有上帝,我們將永遠迷失。只有在耶穌基督里,我終於找到了一位深愛我的朋友,祂選擇為我死在十字架上。我找到了一位輔導者,祂不僅完全理解我正在經歷的事情,而且還不斷地在我的生命中工作,使我能夠榮耀祂。祂在保護我,引導我,訓練我,使我能夠變得更像基督。

最重要的是,祂承諾祂永遠不會離開我或拋棄我。”耶和華是我的牧者,我必不至缺乏”。(詩篇23:1)這是我父母在我小時候把我獻給上帝時送給我的經文。今天,我可以自豪地宣稱它對我是真實的。我知道,每當我向上帝祈禱時,我可以把我心中的一切告訴祂,並相信祂將帶領我度過那些艱難的時刻。儘管生活充滿挑戰,每天仍然是一場戰鬥,但我不再感到孤獨。今天我將接受洗禮,我要向世界宣告我是神的孩子。羅馬書8:15說:“你們所受的不是奴僕的心,仍舊害怕;所受的乃是兒子的心,因此我們呼叫:阿爸!父!”我非常感恩祂揀選了我,讓我成為屬神的人。我知道我的未來掌握在我天上的阿爸父手中,祂的愛永不止息。

最後,今天也是我爸爸的生日! 我想告訴爸爸:請不要不斷地為我擔心,因為我的一生在上帝手中!我知道你的生日對你來說並不總是快樂的事情,因為那也是你父親去世的日子。但從今天起,我希望我的洗禮能讓喜樂和希望代替那些悲傷的回憶,讓復活和永生代替死亡。

Joy全家.jpg

邱以琳受洗後與父母親合影

Screenshot 2022-08-05 194537.jpg

以琳受洗前在教會作見證

I Will Be OK Because God’s Got Me

By Evangeline Chiu

Audio by Evangeline Chiu:

I Will Be OK Because God's Got Me

Happy Easter everyone! My name is Evangeline Chiu and I’m so excited to be baptized on this special day. Today, I want to profess my faith as a Christian. I believe in the trinity, that God is 3 in one, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I believe that God created everything. And I believe that God is sovereign, ruling over the world and working in our lives every single day. I believe that man was made in the image of God but fell into sin and became so sinful and so filled with evil that not even one was “righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God.” (Romans 3: 10-11) I believe in Jesus Christ, who is God’s one and only Son, who is fully God and fully man. He came to save sinners like me, and earned my justification by living a perfect life and dying on the cross as a sacrifice of atonement. Isaiah 53:51 says he “was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.” However, Christ not only died on the cross for my sins, but he also rose from the dead on the third day! The powerful Son of God has conquered death and rules as Lord over all. Through repenting of my sins and believing in Jesus, I received his gifts of justification, adoption, becoming filled with the Holy Spirit, and entering into a new covenant with God.

Now please allow me to testify about how God is working in my life. I grew up in a Christian family and knew about him from a very young age. I used to have such a close and sweet relationship with God when I trusted Him wholeheartedly as a little girl. But as time went on, as I tried to control and run my life on my own, I grew farther and farther away from him. My selfish ways led me down a dark path. My daily life is all about what I want. I wanted good grades and approval from my peers. I wanted people to love me and satisfy my needs. I wanted friends who would never leave me. But no matter how hard my friends tried to cheer me up, I would always feel like I wasn’t enough. No matter how much love I received, my heart was still not satisfied… Whenever a friendship went wrong, whenever I didn’t live up to my standards, I always fell into the storm of shame, hurt, and fear. At my loneliest time and the most desperate point, I had no one else to turn to, but God. I had no one else to cry to, but God. And when I finally cried out to Him, He miraculously changed my thoughts and my heart. He put godly people around me to lead me closer to Him. He opened my heart so that I read my Bible more and so I got courage, love and faith to continue every single day. I used to always complain about why He didn’t answer my prayers by making me smarter or stronger; why He allowed so many hardships in my life while everyone else’s lives were so easy and happy! But through all the hardships and struggles, God is with me. I just has to be patient. I realize that in fact everyone is dealing with something and that without God, we will always be lost. Only in Jesus Christ did I finally find a Friend who loves me so deep that He chose to die on the cross for me. I found a Counselor who not only totally understands what I am going through but is also working in and through me for his Glory. He is protecting me, guiding me, training me and enabling me to become more like Christ. Most importantly, He promised that He would never leave me nor forsake me. “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1) This is the verse my parents gave me when I was dedicated to God as a young child. Today, I can proudly claim that it’s true to me. I know that whenever I pray to God, I can tell him everything on my mind and trust that He is going to lead me through those hard times. Even though life is hard and every day is still a battle, I don’t feel alone anymore. Today I will be baptized, I will proclaim to the world that I am a child of God. Romans 8:15 says, “The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, ‘Abba, Father.’” I am so grateful that He chose me and called me to be His. I know that my Abba in heaven holds my future in his hands and never runs out of love.

Finally, today is also my dad’s birthday, I want to tell him that he doesn’t need to constantly worry about me anymore and that I will be ok because God’s got me. I know that your birthday has not always been a happy event because it is also the day that your father passed away, but I hope my baptism will replace the sad memories with joy and hope, the thought of death with resurrection and eternal life.

閱讀本刊更多文章,請點擊👇

生命季刊手機主頁

或長按識別二維碼👇

1657537038301579.png 

閱讀本刊先前發表的文章,請點擊👇

生命季刊備份網站

或長按識別二維碼👇

圖片3.png

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):