設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
16.7 遠行地 Hike heartland
送交者: 盧岩 2024年03月26日05:58:46 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

唐三藏說,遠行地者(1),至無相住2)功用後邊,出過世間二乘道(3)故。

Tang Tripitaka said, it is Hike heartland (1) that arriving behind “Non-Phenomena Dwell (2)”, the Bodhisattva has transcended mundane second vehicle path (3).

16.7.0-1,遠行地是什麼意思?此階段的修習者感覺每一天都像似走進一個新的世界,就像是長途旅行的人,天天都有新鮮的景色,新的故事。即便是修習者一直都在自己的家裡,也總是感覺出門遠行回來了,家裡面處處新鮮,招人喜歡;而且過去和未來都變得遙遠了,好像時間變慢了。

Annotation 16.7.0-1, Hike heartland means that practitioners at this stage feel as if they are entering a new world every day, just like those who travel long distances, with fresh scenery and new stories every day. Even if practitioners are always at home, they always feel like they have returned from a long trip. Everything in their home is fresh and inviting; and the past and future have become far away, as if time has slowed down.

16.7 遠行地 Hike heartland.jpg

16.7.0-2,什麼是 “無相住”?參見11.4.4.1.4.6節的惡見,總列了人生的全部見惑,塵世是基於那些錯誤觀點而建立的虛假世界。塵世人所做的許多事是毫無意義的,沒功能,無用。於是,修習者決定修習 “無相觀” 摧毀塵世(如圖16.7-1322)。那麼怎麼修習無相住?就是運用前節談的 “等起智” ,隨所關照,無不通達。那些無用的業就化成水了。水義為空識,因為四大種中,識是水(參見11.2節)。

Annotation 16.7.0-2, what is “Non-Phenomena Dwell”? See the Ferocious Views in Section 11.4.4.1.4.6, which summarizes all the misconceptions in life. The world is a false world based on those wrong views. Many things that people do in mundane world are meaningless, functionless, and useless. Therefore, the practitioner decided to practice "Non-Phenomena Dwell " to destroy the mundane world (Figures 16.7-13 to 22). So how to practice the “Non-Phenomena Dwell”? It is to use the intelligence of Equality Arousal discussed in the previous section, along your viewing and illuminating, all things transform back to waters. Water means empty senses, since in four basic elements (see section 11.2), senses are waters.

另外,本書的第17章《金剛經釋》是專講如何修習 “無相住” 的,即講述如何發起金剛喻定,發起大洪水,消滅塵世的。讀者當知, “無相住” 的修習有很多別名,如無功用行,金剛喻定,金剛無間道,金鋼橋(是佛號之一),出塵,出體,洗禮,割禮,大洪水等。

In addition, Chapter 17 of the book, "Explanation of the Diamond Sutra", is dedicated to how to practice “Non-Phenomena Dwell”, that is, how to initiate the Philosopher-Stone Metaphor Stillness to destroy the mundane world. Readers should know that the practice of “Non-Phenomena Dwell” has many aliases, such as Migration of No Function and No Use, Philosopher-Stone Metaphor Stillness, Philosopher-Stone Non-Intermittent Path, Philosopher-Stone Bridge that is a fame of Buddha, Ousting Dusts, Ousting Body, Baptism, Circumcision, Big Flood, etc.

16.7.0-3,什麼是這裡說的世間二乘道?塵世之人從開始學佛法至於修道成佛需要經歷三大阿僧脂劫。登上菩薩初地之前是第一阿僧脂劫。從菩薩初地至於七地是第二阿僧脂劫。從八地至於十地,乃至於時間的窮盡,都是第三阿僧脂劫。本文是七地,菩薩毀壞了塵世,所以玄奘法師說,此時的菩薩已經超越了塵世間的二乘道。

Annotation 16.7.0-3, what is the mundane second vehicle path? From the beginning of learning Buddhism to cultivating the Path and becoming a Buddha, practitioner need to go through three “A Monk Index Catastrophes”. Before aboard the first Bodhisattva’s land is the first “A Monk Index Catastrophe”. From the first land to the seventh land is the second “A Monk Index Catastrophe”. From the eighth land to the tenth land, and up to the exhaustion of time, is the third “A Monk Index Catastrophe”. This article is about the seventh land; the Bodhisattva destroyed the mundane world, so Tang Tripitaka said that the Bodhisattva at this time has transcended the mundane second vehicle path.

16.7.1 方便渡 Convenience Ark

七地菩薩修習方便渡。方便渡以擇法為性,有回向方便和善巧拔濟方便二種。回向方便是說菩薩將一切所得都回向給菩提心。怎樣把所得歸還給菩提心?菩提心就是本書所講的多組上帝三合和成員的心,把所有心得捐給他們,使上帝、亞當、和夏娃更強大,那樣他們就可以幫助更多的人。

Seventh land Bodhisattvas study and practice Convenience Ark. Convenience Ark is by selective laws as nature, and has two types, Returning-to Convenience, and Benevolently-Smart Helping Convenience. Returning-to Convenience means that Bodhisattvas return everything gained to Bodhicitta (i.e. Enlightenment Heart). Who is that given to? Enlightenment Heart means the hearts of the several Godly Trinities and their members discussed in this book. Donate all gains to them to make God, Adam, and Eve stronger, so that they can help more people.

善巧拔濟方便是說菩薩成熟眾生,利樂有情要講究方法,要有針對性地解決具體問題。如何操作方便渡?我舉例說明:

Benevolently-Smart Helping Convenience means that Bodhisattvas should be methodical in benefiting and maturing sentient beings, should be focused on solving specific problems. How to operate the Convenience Ark? Let me give you an example:

1996年春,我舅舅肺癌晚期,我去向女朋友劉健君請教我應如何給舅舅送終(參見7.5節《超渡》)。隨後,她對我說:你到你舅舅家後,一進院門,你就要留心觀察,如神龕什麼的;進屋後,你要看他家的裝飾,牆上的畫什麼的。先了解他的信仰,談話中你要順着他的信仰說,別把人超渡到了錯誤的目的地!

In the spring of 1996, when my uncle was in the terminal stage of lung cancer, I went to ask my girlfriend, Eve Liu, for advice on how I should send my uncle to his death (see section 7.5 Transcendent Ferry). Afterwards, she said to me, "When you arrive at your uncle's house, as soon as you enter the courtyard gate, you should keep an eye on things like shrines and whatnot; when you enter the house, you should look at the decorations of his house, the paintings on the walls and whatnot. Understand his beliefs first, and in conversation you should speak along with his beliefs, so as not to transcendingly ferry people to the wrong destination!"

我感覺奇怪,問;她回答:你去給舅舅送終,是為他辦事,他滿意才是正事;並不是你把要說的都告訴他,你自己滿意了。

I felt strange and asked; she replied: "You went to pay your uncle's death because you were doing something for him. His satisfaction is the only business. It doesn't mean that you tell him everything you want to say, and you are satisfied yourself."

我認為這說法有道理,問:怎麼還能送錯地方呢?

她回答:有啊!我們醫院就出現過一次。那個老太太的信仰特殊,她想死後去一個什麼庵,做個侍女。法師給她講完走後,她就糊塗了。後來她家人就問那個法師,是不是給送錯地方了?

I think this statement makes sense and asked: "How can it be sent to the wrong place?"

She replied: "Yes! It happened once in our hospital. The old lady had a special belief. She wanted to go to some nunnery after death and be a maid. After the Juristic Teacher told her and left, she became confused. Later, her family members Ask the Juristic Teacher if he sent her to the wrong destination?"

我詫異了:哎呀媽呀!這法師可怎麼回答?

劉健君回答說:法師說,地方是肯定錯不了!全中國64種宗教,都去那一個地方。我們就是換個名詞說,換個說法講。

I was surprised: "Oh my God! How can this Juristic Teacher answer?"

Eve Liu replied: "The Juristic Teacher said that the place is definitely right! All 64 religions in China go to that one place. We just change the term and say it in another way."

16.7.2 細相現行障 Hindrance of Slim Phenomenal Presentness

七地菩薩斷細相現行障。謂所知障中俱生一分執有生滅細相現行,彼障七地妙無相道,入七地時便能永斷。由斯說七地菩薩斷二愚及彼粗重。

Seventh land Bodhisattvas break off the Hindrance of Slim Phenomenal Presentness. The saying is that among Know Hindrances, a First Quadrant aggregately born obsesses the Slim Phenomenal Presentness, which hinders the “Wonderful Non-Phenomena Path” of the seventh land. When Boddhisatva enters the seventh land, that hindrance is severed for ever. Thus, we say that seventh land Bodhisattva cuts off the two fools and their roughs and heavies.

(一)細相現行愚,即是此中執有生者,猶取流轉細生相故。

(二)純作意求無相愚,即是此中執有滅者,尚取還滅細滅相故。純於無相作意,勤求未能空中起有勝行。

(1) Fool of Slim Phenomenal Presentness, which is the one among this obsesses the existence of aliveness, and it is fetching slim alive phenomena.

(2) Fool of Pure Intention to Seek Non-Phenomena, that is the one among this obsesses the existence of extinction, and it is fetching the slim extinction among extinction. The practitioner diligently pursues non-phenomena, makes pure intention to non-phenomena, but has not achieved victorious migration in the air.

16.7.3 法無別真如 Law Nonvariation True Suchness

七地菩薩證得法無別真如。玄奘說,此真如雖多教法種種安立而無異故。此說,世界上有中國佛教、埃及沙門教、和墨西哥沙門教等種種教法安立,但此真如千百年沒有變化,始終如一。

Seventh land Bodhisattvas testified and gained Law Nonvariation True Suchness. Tang Tripitaka said that although there are many teachings of many religions, the true suchness has no difference. It is said that there are various teachings established such as Chinese Buddhism, Egyptian Shamanism, and Mexican Shamanism, etc. but this true suchness has not changed for thousands of years and remains the same.

這段文字是作者我小時候從佛學雜誌上看到的。1949年新中國政府成立後,委託中國佛學會對佛教進行核實驗證。一個參加了驗證的和尚寫了這篇報道。他說:我們不知道古人是怎麼從無意識(古作神識)中抽取出具足戒,得到三千威儀八萬四千細行的。但我們考慮,小孩子沒有這法,是無意識自己隨着生活學到的。於是,我們找了一些善於戒學的和尚和尼姑,到世界各種宗教文化里去表演,而且發出了調查問券。從對調查結果的統計,我們得出了連我們自己都感覺驚訝的結論:人類文明相當穩定,兩三千年來沒什麼能從戒法度量的變化。

This text was read by the author from a Buddhist magazine when I was a child. After the establishment of the new Chinese government in 1949, the Chinese Buddhist Society was commissioned to verify and validate Buddhism. A monk who participated in the verification wrote this. He said, "We don't know how the ancients extracted the full precepts from the unconscious (anciently known as God-sense) and obtained the 3,000 Majesties 84,000 Enchantments. But we considered that children do not have this, which is learned by the unconscious itself with life. Therefore, we found some monks and nuns who were good at precepts and went to various religious cultures in the world to perform them, and we sent out a survey questionnaire. From the statistics of the results of the survey, we concluded that surprised even us: human civilization is quite stable, and there has been little change in the precepts over the past 2,000 to 3,000 years.

↪️返回總第16章道諦的目錄↪️Return to Content of Chapter 16 Path Crux.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2023: 一路恩典,一路雜談(4)
2023: 你為何恨惡生命——從恨惡到熱愛