设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
贴歌 Via Dolorosa by Sandi Patti
送交者: 柯思炫 2009年04月10日05:36:51 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
Via Dolorosa - Sandi Patti (Songs From The Heart) Down the Via Dolorosa in Jerusalem that day The soldiers tried to clear the narrow street But the crowd pressed in to see A Man condemned to die on Calvary He was bleeding from a beating, there were stripes upon His back And He wore a crown of thorns upon His head And He bore with every step The scorn of those who cried out for His death Down the Via Dolorosa called the way of suffering Like a lamb came the Messiah, Christ the King, But He chose to walk that road out of His love for you and me. Down the Via Dolorosa, all the way to Calvary. Por la Via Dolorosa, triste dia en Jerusalem Los saldados le abrian paso a Jesus Mas la gente se acercaba Para ver al que llevaba aquella cruz Por la Via Dolorosa, que es la via del dolor Como oveja vino Cristo, Rey, Senor Y fue El quien quiso ir por su amor por ti y por mi Por la Via Dolorosa al Calvario y a morir The blood that would cleanse the souls of all men Made its way through the heart of Jerusalem. Down the Via Dolorosa called the way of suffering Like a lamb came the Messiah, Christ the King But He chose to walk that road out of His love for you and me Down the Via Dolorosa, all the way to Calvary. 歌词:走过维亚多勒罗沙,那日在耶路撒冷,兵丁们尝试开出一窄路, 但群众拥挤想看,这将要死在加略山的人. 他因鞭打不断流血, 背上布满了伤痕, 他的头上戴着荆棘的冠冕. 他每步都要承受, 轻蔑来自想杀死他的人. 走过维亚多勒罗沙,称做受难的道路, 基督君主他来像赎罪羔羊, 但他选择上这条路,因为爱为你和我, 走过维亚多勒罗沙,一路到那加略山. 他宝血洗净所有的灵魂, 使他甘心走过那耶路撒冷. 走过维亚多勒罗沙,称做受难的道路,基督君主他来像赎罪羔羊, 但他选择上这条路,因为爱为你和我, 走过维亚多勒罗沙,一路到那加略山.
0%(0)
0%(0)
  thank you - mean 04/10/09 (295)
    I'll do a private memorial - mean 04/10/09 (257)
      我还很清楚地记得6年前 - 柯思炫 04/10/09 (209)
        阿门:)  /无内容 - 晚来风 04/10/09 (201)
          :-)), 我应该这样写更准确些 - 柯思炫 04/10/09 (149)
  复活节快乐!  /无内容 - 晚来风 04/10/09 (183)
  贴的是MP3,不是视频。  /无内容 - 柯思炫 04/10/09 (196)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖