简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
圣经灵修版 创世纪 21:22-34
送交者: candle 2004年02月20日08:28:45 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

21:22 [hgb] 当那时候、亚比米勒同他军长非各、对亚伯拉罕说、凡你所行的事、都有 神的保佑。
[lzz] 当那时候,亚比米勒同他的军长非各对亚伯拉罕说∶「在你所作的一切事上、上帝都和你同在。
[kjv] And it came to pass at that time, that Abimelech and Phichol the chief captain of his host spake unto Abraham, saying, God is with thee in all that thou doest:
[bbe] Now at that time, Abimelech and Phicol, the captain of his army, said to Abraham, I see that God is with you in all you do.
21:23 [hgb] 我愿你如今在这里指着 神对我起誓、不要欺负我与我的儿子、并我的子孙、我怎样厚待了你、你也要照样厚待我、与你所寄居这地的民。
[lzz] 如今请在这里指着上帝对我起誓∶你不要以诈伪待我和我的苗裔及后代;我怎样厚待了你,你也要怎样厚待我、和你所寄居的这地。
[kjv] Now therefore swear unto me here by God that thou wilt not deal falsely with me, nor with my son, nor with my son's son: but according to the kindness that I have done unto thee, thou shalt do unto me, and to the land wherein thou hast sojourned.
[bbe] Now, then, give me your oath, in the name of God, that you will not be false to me or to my sons after me, but that as I have been good to you, so you will be to me and to this land where you have been living.
21:24 [hgb] 亚伯拉罕说、我情愿起誓。
[lzz] 亚伯拉罕说∶「我倒情愿起誓。」
[kjv] And Abraham said, I will swear.
[bbe] And Abraham said, I will give you my oath.
21:25 [hgb] 从前亚比米勒的仆人、霸占了一口水井、亚伯拉罕为这事指责亚比米勒。
[lzz] 但亚伯拉罕却屡次为了一口水井而指责亚比米勒,因为亚比米勒的仆人把那口水井霸占了。
[kjv] And Abraham reproved Abimelech because of a well of water, which Abimelech's servants had violently taken away.
[bbe] But Abraham made a protest to Abimelech because of a water-hole which Abimelech's servants had taken by force.
21:26 [hgb] 亚比米勒说、谁作这事我不知道、你也没有告诉我、今日我才听见了。
[lzz] 亚比米勒呢、也屡次说∶「谁作了这事、我都不知道;你也没有告诉我;我也没有听见;到今天才听见。」
[kjv] And Abimelech said, I wot not who hath done this thing: neither didst thou tell me, neither yet heard I of it, but to day.
[bbe] But Abimelech said, I have no idea who has done this thing; you never gave me word of it, and I had no knowledge of it till this day.
21:27 [hgb] 亚伯拉罕把羊和牛给了亚比米勒、二人就彼此立约。
[lzz] 亚伯拉罕取了羊群牛群给亚比米勒,二人就立了约。
[kjv] And Abraham took sheep and oxen, and gave them unto Abimelech; and both of them made a covenant.
[bbe] And Abraham took sheep and oxen and gave them to Abimelech, and the two of them made an agreement together.
21:28 [hgb] 亚伯拉罕把七只母羊羔另放在一处。
[lzz] 亚伯拉罕把羊群中七只母羊羔另放在一处。
[kjv] And Abraham set seven ewe lambs of the flock by themselves.
[bbe] And Abraham put seven young lambs of the flock on one side by themselves.
21:29 [hgb] 亚比米勒问亚伯拉罕说、你把这七只母羊羔另放在一处、是甚么意思呢。
[lzz] 亚比米勒问亚伯拉罕说∶「你另放在一处的这七只母羊羔要做什么?」
[kjv] And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What mean these seven ewe lambs which thou hast set by themselves?
[bbe] Then Abimelech said, What are these seven lambs which you have put on one side?
21:30 [hgb] 他说、你要从我手里受这七只母羊羔、作我挖这口井的证据。
[lzz] 亚伯拉罕说∶「这七只母羊羔、你要从我手里收取了去,好给我做证据挖了这口井。」
[kjv] And he said, For these seven ewe lambs shalt thou take of my hand, that they may be a witness unto me, that I have digged this well.
[bbe] And he said, Take these seven lambs from me as a witness that I have made this water-hole.
21:31 [hgb] 所以他给那地方起名叫别是巴、因为他们二人在那里起了誓。〔别是巴就是盟誓的井〕
[lzz] 因此他给那地方起名叫别是巴,因为他们二人起了誓就在那里。
[kjv] Wherefore he called that place Beersheba; because there they sware both of them.
[bbe] So he gave that place the name Beer-sheba, because there the two of them had given their oaths.
21:32 [hgb] 他们在别是巴立了约.亚比米勒就同他军长非各、起身回非利士地去了。
[lzz] 他们在别是巴立了约;亚比米勒和他的军长非各就起身,他们就回非利士地去了。
[kjv] Thus they made a covenant at Beersheba: then Abimelech rose up, and Phichol the chief captain of his host, and they returned into the land of the Philistines.
[bbe] So they made an agreement at Beer-sheba, and Abimelech and Phicol, the captain of his army, went back to the land of the Philistines.
21:33 [hgb] 亚伯拉罕在别是巴栽上一棵垂丝柳树、又在那里求告耶和华永生 神的名。
[lzz] 亚伯拉罕在别是巴栽了一棵垂丝柳树,在那里呼求耶和华永恒上帝的名。
[kjv] And Abraham planted a grove in Beersheba, and called there on the name of the LORD, the everlasting God.
[bbe] And Abraham, after planting a holy tree in Beer-sheba, gave worship to the name of the Lord, the Eternal God.
21:34 [hgb] 亚伯拉罕在非利士人的地寄居了多日。
[lzz] 亚伯拉罕在非利士人的地方寄居了许多日子。
[kjv] And Abraham sojourned in the Philistines' land many days.
[bbe] And Abraham went on living in the land of the Philistines as in a strange country.

圣经灵修版
21:31 别是巴是以色列最南端的城市,位于旷野的边缘,这旷野向南伸展至西奈山,往西南直到埃及。“从但到别是巴”这句话,传统上是指应许之地的全境(参撒下17:11)。别是巴的位置和那里的几口井可能是亚伯拉罕在那儿定居的原因。别是巴也成了亚伯拉罕的儿子以撒的家乡。

丹尼斯·莫克『系统查经』

亚伯拉罕与亚比米勒立约(21:22-34)
17. 亚比米勒是个聪明人,他可能知道创12:3神所说的“为你
祝福的,我必赐福于他;那咒诅你的,我必咒诅他!”很显
然,亚比米勒明白“凡亚伯拉罕所行的事,都有神的保佑。”
(21:22)。
亚比米勒愿与站在神的一边的人为友,但他不完全信任
亚伯拉罕,因为他曾欺骗了自己,于是他要亚伯拉罕起誓对
他作完全人,亚伯拉罕照办了(21:23-24)。

18. 亚比米勒的仆人曾背着他霸占了亚伯拉罕的一口井,亚伯拉
罕在此指明出来(21:25-26)。

19. 然后二人立了和平与合作的誓约(21:27)。尽管如此,亚