分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
网友讨论:三, 关于同性恋的一个故事的看法
送交者: co15 2012年07月04日05:53:00 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
What makes me to believe it is
送交者: gaolian 2012月07月02日19:20:42 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
回  答:Thanks for answering 由 mean 于2012-07-02 14:31:22
a disease is that I watched a real documentary film about it.

A guy in Taxas iwho s homosexual and that bothers him so veery much during the teenages. He is very confused. But he has to pretend to like the girls like other boys. He is grown up from a very stong religious family. And it is a very closed community. Everone knows each other for generations. He thought if one day when people arond find this out, he will damage his parents and whole family's reputation, and made no one in his family ever dare to show up in pulic. So at about 20, he feels his inside chemistry getting more and more stronger. One day he left a note to his family and said his last goodbye. On this final note he tell his family that he will never contact home in any form any more, and aske them never try to find him, he did not gave any reasons why, just beg his parents forgiveness again and again. and repeat his love to his other brothers and sisters. He did not kill himself. Just move to very very far away....10 yeas, 20 yeas not a single word to his parents. When film team eventually find him and asked him if he missed his family, there is a loooong pause, a deadly silence, a heart breaking waiting for his response.... and at last it comes his uncontrolable cry and flood of tears.......When film maker tells him that his family still looking for him all these years, and asked if he want to see them. He said that he dear not tell the truth to hem, in case they can not accept the truth becasue his famly is very very religious. He said he has already made his family suffered and he did not wnat his elder parents suffered more...."Let's meet in heaven, if I would have a chance".

If it is not a disease, who would do this to himself on purpose ?

——————————————————————————————
——————————

romans 7
送交者: mean 2012月07月02日21:33:40 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
回  答:What makes me to believe it is 由 gaolian 于2012-07-02 19:20:42
"...For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh. For I have the desire to do what is right, but not the ability to carry it out. For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I keep on doing. ...Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?"

I'm sure you've read (we've all read) Paul's desperate utterance before his appeal to the grace of GOD. I also posted someone's thoughts on Nouwen as the "wounded healer" (CHRIST is, in fact, the prototype of "wounded healer"). Why "wounded"? Because they were desperate and desolate; why "healer"? Because in the midst of that desperation and desolateness they found hope in GOD.

I never tried to trivialize the problem of LGBT (orientation). If you think I did, then you didn't read at all what I said. "Christian life is a life of self-denial." If you haven't grasped the meaning of "self-denial", then there is no way you could possibly understand how any LGBT can possibly turn away from their current life to live a life after biblical teaching. "If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell."

It's easy for our society to help LGBT, of course. The society correctly identified that the root cause of LGBT's problem is the social stigmata and prejudice, and therefore their learned shame and guilt over their sexual orientation/identification. The society also correctly prescribed a cure for them: to wear their sexuality proudly and pursue relationships that they desire. In fact, much of the medical community has also been quite enthusiastic about adopting similar measures with drug addicts, alcoholics and prostitutes. This approach is called a harm reduction model.

Except that harm reduction model has a different goal in mind from GOD. Harm reduction aims at affirming individual(s) so they can integrate themselves as fully functional members into the society or at least, cause as little trouble for the society as possible. The concern is primarily sociological. GOD, on the other hand, points to man's corruption and their inherent need for HIS redemption. In a bible-based model, there should be no shame or guilt over one's sexual orientation, but NOT through proudly displaying it in public or actively pursuing it in the bedroom, but through one's intimate knowledge of GOD, knowing that GOD has died for them, that they are not alone, and that they have nothing to fear, even when they fail from time to time. The bible calls for us to take up our cross; the society wants us to know that there is no cross to carry. Do you see the difference?

So to answer your question posed oh-so-long ago: no, the Bible does not propose any mechanisms to "deal with" homosexuality -- no rehabilitation into a heterosexual, no prescription for allowance of failures. It tells us only what's necessary. That GOD despises and hates any and all sins, sexual or non-sexual. The rest is up to us. As Exodus International showed us, celibacy is not easy, but it's not impossible. Do you agree?
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2011: 异端与真道
2011: 都是为了救世----&#1999