設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:彎刀
萬維讀者網 > 競技沙龍 > 帖子
世界盃中的全球化
送交者: bfbx 2006年06月25日06:48:32 於 [競技沙龍] 發送悄悄話

In today's Spain-Mexico match, ABC commentators mentioned that Mexico was criticized for using naturalized players in this WC. I didn't catch the names of the two "Mexican" players.

In the Germany-Sweden match, Germany's dynamic duo Klose and Podolsky managed to forced two early goals on aggresive play. These two have so far combined to contribute at least 6 goals for Germany. Anyone know these two are of Polish origin ? (I don't know if they were born in Germany). Consider how badly the Poles have performed in this tournament, I think it's worthwile to have some study on it.

We all know the French team is now made of mostly guys originally from French speaking African countries.

臨時客in one of his articals mentioned that the Croatia team has some Australia born players and Australian team has some Croats.

Japan has a Brazil born midfielder who is pretty average among the Japanese players in all the departments except for his look.

The list goes on and on ...

Someone here a couple days ago was criticizing football fans being too zealous about the commercialized club level matches where players are from all over.

The point is, the ultimate international tournament like WC, where the matches are considered by many as replacement for real wars between nations, is becoming to more or less like the club level matches.

Yes, each team is still representing its own country. But for those teams half of his members are made of ex-forigners, will the win instill the same amount of pride to the citizens, or the loss the same amount of pain ?

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2005: 還願貼:還願貼:亂談NBA的鬥氣
2005: 生死兩重天