设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:弯刀
万维读者网 > 竞技沙龙 > 帖子
欣闻:小蜜蜂教头和俺在一个PAGE上。 嘿嘿
送交者: 红山狼 2008年07月24日07:43:00 于 [竞技沙龙] 发送悄悄话
Scott likes options N.O. has with Posey Plan is for prized swingman to ease into the starting lineup Thursday, July 24, 2008By John Reid James Posey signed a four-year, $25 million contract during free agency to join the Hornets, but that doesn't mean he'll enter training camp ahead of incumbent Morris Peterson at shooting guard. However, that could change during the course of the season, according to Coach Byron Scott. Posey, a key contributor to the Boston Celtics' first NBA title in 22 years last season and to the Miami Heat's championship run in 2006, formally was introduced by the franchise Wednesday. Posey, a 6-foot-8 swingman, gives Scott and the Hornets plenty of options with his versatility. "I just think James can play three positions (shooting guard, small forward and power forward)," Scott said. "Offensively, he just doesn't make mistakes. He takes great shots and does all the things he can do, and he doesn't try to go overboard. But that's what you get when you have a veteran guy. "Right now, we're looking at him as our sixth man, probably our first guy off the bench. We're fortunate and very blessed to have him. You look at his track record, he's won everywhere he's been. I think we are a better basketball team." During the NBA Finals in June, Posey made four 3-pointers in Game 4 to help the Celtics overcome a 24-point deficit and defeat the Lakers 97-91 and eventually win the series in six games. Posey also was a reserve in Miami and the team's best perimeter defender. Posey was the Hornets' primary target since free agency began July 1. New Orleans sought more offensive consistency at shooting guard; Peterson had the lowest scoring average -- at 8.0 points -- among the team's starters. Posey is a better scoring threat from the perimeter and made 35 3-pointers last postseason for the Celtics. Said Scott: "I've got so many things I can do with him that I've got to try and figure this all out. He can spread the floor and make shots." Posey said he's just going to work hard to get on the court. "Whatever Coach asks of me, I'm just going to do the best I can," he said. "That's all I've ever done. It's about winning. I think I'm a versatile player, and I've always taken pride in my defense." To ensure they had enough money available to acquire Posey, the Hornets traded the draft rights of Kansas forward Darrell Arthur, whom they selected with the 27th overall pick in last month's draft, to Portland in exchange for nearly $3 million. Behind All-Stars Chris Paul and David West, the Hornets won a franchise-record 56 games last season, captured the Southwest Division title and advanced to the second round of the playoffs for the first time since 2002 before losing in seven games to the San Antonio Spurs. Posey also was pursued by the Celtics, Cleveland Cavaliers, Detroit Pistons, Washington Wizards and Los Angeles Lakers during free agency. The Hornets, however, were one of few teams willing to offer Posey, 31, a four-year deal. "It's such a unique addition for us from the standpoint of the mentality that he plays with, he fits with what we're trying to do and how we try to build this team," Hornets General Manager Jeff Bower said. "He has 3-point shooting ability and can be a defender that end possessions and has an impact on the defensive boards." Scott will be able to use various lineups to take advantage of Posey's strengths. Boston Coach Doc Rivers primarily relied on Posey to defend LeBron James and Kobe Bryant in the playoffs. Scott said he has the same plan for Posey. "He's that good on the defensive end, individually and as a team defender," Scott said. "He does a lot of the little things that you don't see come on the score sheet. With James, it will take a lot more pressure off Peja (Stojakovic) to have to guard LeBron and takes more pressure off Mo to guard some of these guys. "He's that type of player who doesn't say a lot, but he does his job. I think he can help Julian (Wright) get better. The thing that attracted us so much is that he is strictly a team player. . . . All he cares about is winning." ---- from The Time Picayune 以下是古狗的翻译。 斯科特喜欢选择n.o.已与波西 计划是珍贵的摇摆,以纾缓进入首发阵容周四, 7月24日, 2008by约翰里德 詹姆斯波西签订了一份为期四年, 2500万美元的合同期间免费机构加入黄蜂队,但这并不意味着他将进入训练营之前,现任皮特森得分后卫。 不过,这可能会改变的过程中,本赛季,根据主教练拜伦斯科特。波西是一名重要的贡献波士顿凯尔特人队的首次NBA总冠军,在22年,上个赛季和迈阿密热火队的总冠军来说,在2006年,正式推出的专营权,周三。 波西是一名身高6英尺8的摇摆,让斯科特和黄蜂队有很多的选择,与他的多才多艺。 “我只是认为,涂谨申可以发挥三个位置(得分后卫,小前锋和大前锋) , ”斯科特说。 “在进攻上,他只是不犯错误。他以伟大的拍摄和是否所有的东西,他可以做的,他不会尝试去过分,但的您得到什么,当你有一个老家伙。 “现在,我们正在寻找他作为我们的第六人,可能是我们的第一家伙小康坐在替补席上。我们正在非常幸运和祝福有他,你看看他的记录,他的韩元,到处他一直在我认为我们是一个更好的篮球队“ 。 在NBA总决赛在6月,波西取得了4个3分球,在第4场比赛,以帮助凯尔特人队克服了24点的赤字,并击败湖人队97-91 ,并最终赢得了一系列在6场比赛。波西也被储备在迈阿密和团队的最佳外围防守。 波西是黄蜂的首要目标以来,免费工程处开始7月1日。新的新奥尔良寻求更具进攻性的一致性得分后卫;彼得森了平均杆数最低-在8 .0分-其中队的首发。波西是一个较好的得分威胁,从周边及取得的35 3分球,去年季后赛为凯尔特人队。 斯科特说: “我已经得到这么多的东西,我可以跟他说,我已经到了尝试和数字,这一切,他可以散布在地上,使拍摄” 。 波西说他只是去工作,很难找到对终审法院。 “无论教练问我,我只是要尽最大努力,我可以, ”他说。 “这一切我已做过,它的胜利,我觉得我是一个多才多艺的球员,我总是感到自豪,我国防” 。 以确保他们有足够的钱,可取得波西,黄蜂交易草案的权利, Kansas退后( Darrell亚瑟,他们选择了与27日的整体回升,在上个月的草案,到波特兰,在外汇近300万美元。 背后的全明星球员克里斯保罗和大卫西,黄蜂队赢得了专营权纪录的56场比赛,抓获了西南赛区的冠军和先进到季后赛第二轮为第一次自2002年以来,前失去了7场比赛到San安东尼奥马刺队。 波西也被追求的凯尔特人队,克里夫兰骑士队,底特律活塞队,华盛顿奇才队和洛杉矶湖人队期间,免费代理。黄蜂队,不过,其中一个数队愿意提供波西, 31日,为期四年的协议。 “它的这种独特的,除了我们从立场的心态,他与扮演,他符合我们正在试图做的,以及我们如何尝试建立这个团队, ”黄蜂队总经理杰夫鲍尔说。 “他有3个三分球的能力和可以捍卫为此财产和具有影响的防御议会” 。 斯科特将能够使用各种阵容,以利用波西的优势。凯尔特人队主帅里弗斯感叹:主要依赖于波西捍卫詹姆斯和科比在季后赛中。 斯科特说,他有相同的计划,波西。 “他认为,良好的防守端,单独作为一个团队卫士”斯科特说。 “他做了很多小的事情,你没有看见来对评分表。詹姆斯,它将采取了很多的压力越来越大小康佩贾(斯托亚科维奇)有防不胜防的勒布朗,并采取更多的压力,莫要警惕一些这些家伙。 “他的这种类型的球员谁不说了很多,但他是否他的工作,我觉得他可以帮助朱利安(瑞氏)变得越来越好。东西吸引了我们这么多的是,他是严格的一队球员。 。 。所有他关心的是,打赢“ 。 ----从时间皮卡尤恩
0%(0)
0%(0)
    哈哈,关心圣人太痛苦。  /无内容 - 红山狼 07/24/08 (175)
      烧鸡不就是那 - 机会园丁 07/24/08 (137)
      在NYG混不下去了,刚被换到山狼屯儿。  /无内容 - LifeMaster 07/24/08 (246)
        就是说小白菜儿扶正了。据说烧鸡乃更衣室毒药, - icecold 07/24/08 (255)
          缺了烧鸡,NYG照样拿超级碗。烧鸡自然没脸再混了。 - LifeMaster 07/24/08 (206)
            烧鸡在饭太稀被俺扔了。后来谁谁抢去了, - 袈裟道人 07/24/08 (159)
              去年烧鸡比鸡肋还乏味,不扔白不扔。  /无内容 - LifeMaster 07/24/08 (152)
                烧鸡不行。那阵小白菜给了他多少好球,他愣不肯接住, - 袈裟道人 07/24/08 (144)
                一点儿不错  /无内容 - 袈裟道人 07/24/08 (126)
    最好玩是红皮,比别人提前一周开训 - ztyixia 07/24/08 (154)
      红皮确实太倒霉了。不过,能换来Jason Taylor - LifeMaster 07/24/08 (134)
    生命更重要 - 袈裟道人 07/24/08 (151)
      太对了! - LifeMaster 07/24/08 (123)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2006: 歪解打击率
2006: 偶遇袁梦