設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:股民甲遠古的風
萬維讀者網 > 股市財經 > 帖子
And yes we have a psychotic
送交者: ItsScheme 2009年02月22日21:58:56 於 [股市財經] 發送悄悄話
here who is wrestling every topic even though he knows noting about the topic. Worse, he likes to show off his "extremely" prviate stuff in public...you know what is it... 千翻兒? ha, he was slaughtered looooooooooooong time ago. 12 months ago, He was saying that he was investing in chinese stock. He is a long term investor, very looooooooooooong term investor. Judging chinese stock performance since then, you can judge he is slaughtered. He used to play guitar to attract woman fans... Worse, He pretent he is a woman by saying he is a woman and likes a woman... ouch... Bullish? It is the shadow of the psychotic. It is used only to attack people. You woundn't be able to see any substance in bullish's posts. Since both bullish and psychotic's IP being collected, the bullish ma jia become much quiet...sick girly man, very sick hypocrite... meanwhile, another ma jia talks to psychotic is still under investigation, don't worry...my previous post was encouraging that ma jia to show up to print his IP...Becouse of the previous record, it is guilty until prove innocent not as usual proven guilty or innocent. ouch, futures indicates that pigs are indeed slaughtered...$475/contract is enough to buy a head of a pig...
0%(0)
0%(0)
    Thank you for your encourage. - ItsScheme 02/23/09 (259)
    我很同意小寒的意見。 - 水滴~ 02/23/09 (378)
        家裡人都好,只是一個好朋友得了重病,一直 - 水滴~ 02/23/09 (203)
      I said i'll not visit china - ItsScheme 02/23/09 (221)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖