设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:阿飞的剑
万维读者网 > 茗香茶语 > 跟帖
英文翻译:
送交者: 淡紫 2020月09月01日11:46:15 于 [茗香茶语] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 布拉格市长给王毅的公开信:淡紫 于 2020-09-01 11:42:50

Addressed to: Comrade Wang, minister of foreign affairs People's Republic China etc..

Esteemed,

This was the last time you opened your mouth about CR! Your behavior have substantially crossed the lines of what is diplomatically acceptable.⬇️

You dare to threaten senate chairman with pay heavy price, you unmannered rude clowns!

Now listen to me, comrade minister. PRC will apologize asap for the shameless threat. And when I say asap, I mean right now! I want to have it in 24 hours on the table of Czech foreign minister. Btw, he agrees with me, but has to keep his mouth shut because of pact of not⬇️

very sane mercenary Miloš Zeman with our premier, co-conspirator Babiš. But that doesn't mean you will bully us like this.

Be ashamed and acknowledge that in future even a tone which would implicate threat towards representatives of our sovereign country I will make you pay a⬇️

heavy price for bullying, and you won't like it. You will not train us from position of strength and I warn you that reaction from our side will be same even if you had invested 14x more than our friends from Taiwan instead of 14x less.

Wake up. You will not shit on us. ⬇️

Do not let this to be repeated.

Send me the copy of the apology on email, so I can put it in archives and forget your pathetic diplomatic fuck up you have just made. Don't piss me off.

With pretending regards. 

Pavel Novotny, mayor of Prague-Řeporyje

0%(0)
0%(0)
  楼下转的中文翻译不准确 /无内容 - 淡紫 09/01/20 (68)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖