設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:阿飛的劍
萬維讀者網 > 茗香茶語 > 帖子
9.9 把工程作壞 Job Rip
送交者: 盧岩 2023年09月20日04:57:28 於 [茗香茶語] 發送悄悄話

一天,在多倫多的Yonge St and Finch Ave工地,那個技術員突然請假離開了,我接替了他。這是個鋪設2公里長公路表層瀝青路面的工程。我的工作是檢測瀝青混凝土的壓實密度。

One day, at the Yonge St and Finch Ave site in Toronto, the technician suddenly took time off work, I took his place. This is a project to lay the surface asphalt of a 2-kilometre-long road. My job is to detect the compaction density of asphalt concrete.

9.9-1.jpg

鋪瀝青路面壓實的工作有三道工序:一是鋪設瀝青混凝土機器剛剛攤平混凝土,壓路機立刻碾壓,震碎混凝土中的結塊兒;二是10或15分鐘後,壓路機第二次壓實,達到目標密實度的底線;三是混凝土的溫度比較低了,作最後的路表平整工作,使路面美觀,有一些壓實的功能。我的工作是在第二次壓實時作密度測試,確保壓實工作能達到工程質量的要求。

There are three processes in the compaction of asphalt pavement: First, the asphalt concrete laying machine has just flattened the concrete, and the road roller immediately crushes and breaks the agglomerates in the concrete; Second, after 10 or 15 minutes, the roller compacts for the second time to reach the bottom line of the target compactness; Third, the temperature of the concrete is relatively low, and the final road surface leveling work is done to make the road surface beautiful and have some compaction functions. My job is to do density tests in the second compaction time to ensure that the compaction work meets the requirements of engineering quality.

工作開始後,我測試了,然後告訴了開壓路機的人,合格了。過了一會兒,那人開着壓路機繼續壓。我過去測了一下密度,告訴他,這密度已經超過了要求的密度,你不要再壓了,那人離開了。可隨後那人說他去洗手間,卻在我的後面繼續壓實已經合格了的路面。我又走回去告訴他,他又離開了;可他一邊離開,一邊用震動壓實。我注意到了他的壓路工作有密度高低的格式(注,開壓路機的人在故意破壞工程質量)。

After the work began, I tested it, and then told the person who operated the roller that it passed. After a while, the operator drove the roller and continued to press. I went over, measured the density, told him that the density had exceeded the required density, you don't press anymore, the man left. But then the man said he went to the bathroom, but behind me continued to compact the already qualified pavement. I walked back to tell him, he left again. But on his way leaving, he compacted with vibration. I noticed that his roller work had a high-and low-density format (Annotation, the roller operator was deliberately destroying the quality of the work).

工作休息時,我來到了他們休息的地方。建築公司的技術員開始告訴那個開壓路機的人如何繼續他的壓路工作。他們就這麼當着我的面搞破壞工作。這事我只在上中學時的歷史書上看見過:故意把路壓壞。我立刻意識到了,我正身處於有組織的犯罪團伙正在犯罪的過程中;我的世界變得昏暗了。我不知道誰和誰在搞惡性競爭,但我遇上了,就是倒霉!

During the break from work, I came to the place where they rested. The technician of the construction company began to tell the roller operator how to continue his compaction work. They just sabotage in my face. I only saw this in the history books of middle school: deliberately crushing the road to ruin the work. I realized immediately that I was in an organized crime gang that was committing crimes; my world has darkened. I don't know who is engaged in vicious competition with whom, but I ran into it, it was bad luck!

隨後,我去和施工隊的領隊談話,向他抱怨。他板着臉,沒說一句話。這時,我感覺真是活見鬼了,這工地的人都是強盜。市政監理也不在。整條路面被壓得密度高高低低,如同馬賽克。我手中所有的測量數據都變成了假數據。我從頭開測,得到真實數據,保護自己。等我完成我自己的工作,天已經黑了。我就把報告如實交上去了。

Afterwards, I went to talk to the leader of the construction team and complained to him. He kept a straight face and didn't say a word. At this time, I felt devastating, and the people at this construction site all were robbers, thieves. The municipal supervisor was also not there. The entire road surface is pressed to high and low, like a mosaic. All the measurements in my hands turned into fake data. I started the test from scratch, got real data, and protected myself. By the time I finished my own work, it was dark already. I handed in the report truthfully.

我晚上回家認為有人跟蹤我,監視我,認為有人竊聽我的電話。

I came home at night thinking that someone was following me, watching me, thinking that someone was tapping my phone.

9.9-2 Job Rip.jpg

第二天上班,市政出事了。同事們都不理我了。梭羅去市政開會了。市政同時請了三家質量檢測公司進行測試;測量的結果密度都是高低不均。他們緊急召開工程師會議,決議是所使用的瀝青混凝土是個新配方,質量不穩定。結果,多倫多市政取消了這份價值三千萬元瀝青混凝土訂單。

The next day at work, something happened to the municipality. My colleagues ignored me. Sal Fasullo went to a municipal meeting. The municipality also invited three quality inspection companies to conduct tests; The resulting densities are also high and low, uneven. They urgently convened a meeting of engineers and decided that the asphalt concrete used was a new formula and of unstable quality. As a result, the City of Toronto cancelled the $30 million asphalt concrete order.

這種事情發生了;我認為我們公司Davroc也有責任。那時,我相信如果改變我們的報告表格紙,添兩個新欄目,讓技術人員記錄壓路機的類型,重量,再對瀝青澆築程序做些粗略描述,那麼那些壞人就不會再選擇Davroc來做他們的下一個“把工程做壞”的項目了。

This kind of affair happened; I think our company Davroc is responsible also. At that time, I believe if change our report paper form, put on two new blocks which technician should record compaction machine’s type, weight, and rough description of asphalt placing progress, then those bad people wouldn’t choose Davroc to do their next “Job Rip” project anymore.

9.9-3 I-think-that-guy-is-following-me.jpg

我去Barrie以前同事的家裡去取他們公司的表格,途中感覺有人跟蹤我。第二天去到梭羅的辦公室,他不聽我說話,說:“我這買賣做了幾十年了,做得挺好!聽你的,還不定整出來什麼麻煩呢!”

I went to Barrie's former colleague's home to pick up their company form, and on the way, I felt someone was following me. When I went to Sal Fasullo's office the next day, he didn't listen to me and said: “I've been doing this business for decades, and it's doing a pretty good job! Listen to you, maybe there will be any trouble!”

隨後的工作中和生活中,許多奇怪的事發生了。我的身體,包括頭和臉已經被多天的緊張、恐懼、懷疑產生的不適、和沉重的感覺充滿了。路上總是感覺有人跟蹤我,電話被竊聽,家裡被人安裝了竊聽器,攝像鏡頭。我此時的內心世界,(覺思失調的世界裡),梭羅派人暗中保護我,可他也怕我去報警。那時,我認為,資本家之間的惡性競爭中,如果某些人的心理承受不住了,就可能出事故,比如某人被暗殺。而我,根本就不知道在他們的鬥爭中,自己處於什麼位置,以及是否有危險。

Later days, many strange things happened. My body, including my head and face, was filled with days of tension, fear, discomfort from doubt, and heavy feelings. On the road, I always felt that someone was following me, my phone was tapped, someone was installing a bugging device and a video camera in my home. In my inner world at this time, (in my world of schizophrenia), Sal Fasullo sent someone to secretly protect me, but he was also afraid that I would call the police. At that time, I thought that in the vicious competition between capitalists, if some people's psychology could not bear it, there could be accidents, such as someone being assassinated. And I have no idea where I stand in their struggle and whether there is danger.

注9.9-1,本節之前的第1章《娃娃婚約》,述說了我一歲時受到了劉團長的驚嚇,患了嬰幼兒神經發育失調症。7.3節和劉健君《相親》時受到了她的刺激。8.4節《大驚失色》受到了劉健君的父親劉團長的威脅,我再次受到了驚嚇,創傷嚴重。那一年多的時間裡,我的精神病潛伏症發育迅速,以至於在8.7節《出故事的人》中,就有了發作的跡象。本小節述說了我的精神病發育成熟了,爆發的經過。精神病的發病程度屬於 “嚴重”;但這時我還不知道自己病了。

Annotation 9.9-1, before this section, chapter 1 “Child Marriage Contract” describes how I was frightened by Troupe Leader Liu when I was one year old and suffered from infant neurodevelopmental disorders. In section 7.3 “Blind Date with Eve Liu”, I was stimulated by her. Section 8.4 “Great Shock”, I was threatened by Eve Liu’s father, Troupe Leader Liu, shocked again and severely traumatized. Over that year, my psychotic latent disorder developed so rapidly that there were signs of schizophrenia in Section 8.7 “The Person Initiates Stories”. This section describes how my psychosis matured and aroused. The degree of psychosis is “severe”; But I didn't know I was sick at that time.

讀者可能會有疑問,一歲時的事和此時的病相關嗎?答:這種病一般都可以追溯到幼年。

Readers may wonder, is the incident at the age of one related to the disease at this time? Answer: The disease can generally be traced back to early childhood.

↪️返回第9章《青中年》的目錄↪️ Return to Catalog of Chapter 9

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2022: 美國加速把自己搞成現在這副狼狽樣。這