設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:阿飛的劍
萬維讀者網 > 茗香茶語 > 帖子
15.3.2 王舍城 King House City
送交者: 盧岩 2024年02月13日20:08:52 於 [茗香茶語] 發送悄悄話

15.3.2-1 業林 Karmic Groves

根據古羅馬人對日耳曼人的描述,他們做什麼事都在樹林裡進行!據記載,基督教傳教士聖博尼法斯在 8 世紀砍伐了一棵獻給朱夫的橡樹,即德國黑森州的多納爾橡樹。筆者認為他們所說的樹林就是我們佛教所說的業林,是佛教界人士對佛教社區的稱呼。由此推斷,古日耳曼人稱男人為男林,女人為女林,學者為翰林,煩惱重的人為稠林。那黑森林是什麼?

According to the ancient Romans' description of the Germanic people, "They did everything in the groves!" According to records, the Christian missionary Saint Boniface cut down an oak tree dedicated to "Juf" in the 8th century, that is, Donner oak tree in Hesse (Black Grove), Germany. The author believes that the Groves they are talking about is what we call Karmic Groves in Buddhism, which is what Buddhists call the Buddhist community. It can be inferred from this that the ancient Germanic people called men as Male Grove, women as Female Grove, scholars Literary Groves, and people with heavy annoyances as Dense Groves. Then what is the Black Grove?

雷音把無意識分割成了兩部分,純淨部分為神識,白色;污染部分為亞當識,黑色。所以亞當是黑色的,如伊斯蘭教稱須彌顱山(即安拉造的亞當)為黑頭人,古墨西哥人稱墨西哥山(即舍利王造的金童,特拉洛克)為大黑天。由此可以推斷,古德國人崇拜黑森林,是因為雷音的教子,日耳曼人的始祖,睚眥(即亞當),出號黑森林。

Thor divided the unconscious into two parts, the immaculate part is God-sense, which is white; the polluted part is Adam-sense, which is black. Therefore, Adam is black. For example, Islam calls Mount Sumeru (i.e. Adam created by Allah) the Black-Head Man, and ancient Mexicans call Mount Mexico (i.e. Gold Boy, Tlaloc, created by Huitzilopochtli) as Great Black Sky. It can be inferred from this that the ancient Germans worshiped the Black Grove because Thor’s godson and the primogenitor of the Germanic people, Tanngnjóstr (i.e. Adam), was famed Black Grove.

15.3.2 王舍城 King House City.jpg

傳說,有一段時間,雷音每天要趟過兩條河去到生命之樹的頂端做法官(如圖353637);而他的對手亞洲人確是通過彩虹橋去的。筆者認為,此說,那時雷音正在完善自己的大千世界設計。

Legend has it that for a period of time, Thor had to cross two rivers every day to go to the top of the Tree of Life to serve as judge (Figures 35, 36, 37); and his opponents, the Asians, did go through the Rainbow Bridge. The author me believes that Thor was perfecting his design of the Great-Grand Worlds at that time.

37中的彩虹橋,作者我認為那是金鋼橋,即到達方舟,是佛的別名。本文中的睚眥不是第一位佛,也不是最後一位佛,是佛教的始祖,釋迦摩尼佛。釋迦摩尼胸口(如圖38)的卍字符,代表他、雷音、和磨牙一起創造的三千大千世界。圖39卍字符,據說是雷音的象徵符號。

The Rainbow Bridge in Figure 37, by the author I believe that is the Philosopher-Stone Bridge, aka. Arrival Ark is an alias for Buddha. Tanngnjóstr in this article is neither the first Buddha nor the last, is Buddhist primogenitor Shakyamuni Buddha. The swastika on Shakyamuni's chest (Figure 38) represents Three-Grand Great-Grand Worlds (see fig. 1 to 22), that he, Thor, and Tanngrisnir created together. The swastika, Figure 39, is said to be a symbol of Thor.

作者我閱讀網上關於雷音的介紹,結合我對佛經中雷音的理解,雷音設計的大千世界共有900位法。現代的佛教採用的是100位法(參見第11章),是由唐玄奘(662-664CE)從四千位法中整理歸類得出來的。圖35中間部分,即圖33Midgard),是佛教的中土。雷音在中土的宮殿就是我們佛教中所說的王舍。王舍有460個房間,代表雷音創造的大千世界有460位心所有法,而這460個房間的門就是佛教 “法門” 一詞的起源。

The author, who I read online about Thor, combined with my understanding of Thor in the Buddhist sutras, Thor designed the Great-Grand Worlds to have a total of 900 laws. Modern Buddhism uses the 100 positions of laws (see Chapter 11), which was derived by Tang Tripitaka (662-664CE) from the 4,000 positions of laws. The middle part of Fig. 35, Fig. 33 (Midgard), is the Buddhist Middle Earth. Thor's palace in the Middle Earth is what we call in Buddhism the King's House. There are 460 rooms in King's House, which represent the 460 positions of Heartland Laws in the Great-Grand Worlds created by Thor, and the doors of these 460 rooms are the origin of the Buddhist term "juristic doors”.

15.3.2-2金剛薩錘 Philosopher-Stone Sentient Hammer

雷音有許多佛號,如大日如來,文殊師利菩薩,金剛薩陲菩薩等。中華文化中的傳說,金剛薩錘在色究竟天的琉璃宮(如插圖15.3.2-5)中,用他的錘子擊碎了人的靈魂之石,設計出了亞當和夏娃;那麼雷音的錘子是什麼?插圖15.3.2.2-13是北歐人認為的雷音的錘子。圖4是中國人造的雷音之錘。圖5是古墨西哥人造的象徵着雷音的錘子。圖45中的錘子實際是兩個裡面裝有音叉有柄的金屬罐子,受打擊時會發出雷音。

Thor has many Buddha fames, such as Great Sun Tathagata, Manjushri Bodhisattva, Philosopher-Stone Sentient Hammer Bodhisattva, etc. According to the legend in Chinese culture, Philosopher-Stone Sentient Hammer used his hammer to break the human soul stone in his Diamond Palace of the Color Finalization Sky (in Illustration 15.3.2-5), designed Adam and Eve; then what is Thor’s hammer? Illustrations 15.3.2.2-1 to 3 are what the Norse believe to be Thor's hammer. Figure 4 is a pair of Chinese-made Thor’s Hammers. In figure 5, there are two Thor’s hammers of ancient Mexican style. The hammers in Figures 4 and 5 are actually two handled metal jars with tuning forks inside, which makes a thunderous sound when struck.

15.3.2-2 金剛薩錘 Philosopher-Stone Sentient Hammer.jpg

北歐的傳說,一天一位神來了,雷音就把睚眥和磨牙宰了、燉了,招待神吃羊肉。神離開後,雷音用他的錘子復活了他們,兩隻山羊一天就恢復正常了。這是什麼意思?答:這是在談他設計的亞當(即睚眥)和夏娃(即磨牙)。睚眥是無意識的污染部分(即亞當識,覺)的化身;夏娃是前意識(即夏娃識)的化身。當神來了(即神的境界中,如插圖15.3.218所示),亞當識和夏娃識就只剩下很少的部分了(參見第12章《禪》)。當神離開了,也就是雷音從神的境界出來了,亞當識和夏娃識就恢復了;傳說中就說睚眥和磨牙復活了。這麼看雷音的錘子就是他的頭顱。那他把頭當錘子用,他會死的!雷音知道,但他是自願為拯救世界而犧牲自己的。

According to Nordic legend, one day when a god came, Thor slaughtered Tanngnjóstr and Tanngrisnir, stewed them, and entertained the god with mutton. After the god left, Thor used his hammer to resurrect them, and the two goats returned to normal within a day. What does it mean? Answer: This is talking about his design of Adam (i.e. Tanngnjóstr) and Eve (i.e. Tanngrisnir). Tanngnjóstr is the incarnation of the maculate part of the unconscious (i.e., Adam-sense, perception); Eve is the incarnation of the preconscious (i.e., Eve-sense). When God comes (that is, in the state of God, as shown in Figure 15.3.2-1 to 8), only a few parts of Adam-sense and Eve-sense remain (see Chapter 12 Meditation). When God left, that is, Thor came out of the state of God, Adam-sense and Eve-sense were restored; the legend said that Tanngnjóstr and Tanngrisnir were resurrected. Looking at it this way, Thor's hammer is his head. Then if he uses his head as a hammer, he will die! Thor knew it, but he voluntarily sacrificed himself to save the world.

↪️返回第15章《滅諦》目錄↪️Back to Catalog of Chapter 15 Salvation Crux

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2023: 藏頭【七絕】氣球氣球