分类广告
版主:阿飞的剑
万维读者网 > 茗香茶语 > 帖子
生活在五星級酒店的噶瑪巴,與不同女性發生性關係
送交者: 白茶 2020年04月26日20:59:06 于 [茗香茶语] 发送悄悄话

Taraji Wu · 觉得很强大

[SEX, POWER and MONEY Issues in a Guru Cult]
[上師崇拜中的性、權力與金錢問題]

Karmapa Living in 5-star Hotels Having Sex with Different Women Shall be Exposed for Public Awareness Yet Who are Sinful

生活在五星級酒店的噶瑪巴,與不同女性發生性關係,人們應對此提高公眾意識,但當中誰人有罪?

26/4/2020
二零二零年四月二十六日

It is useless to shave your hair to bald and wear your red and yellow robe if you are actually DECEIVED to have sex with your guru Karmapa in a guru cult called Karma Kagyu school. I don’t really see the meaning of holding appearances or signs of a nun. I think this is absolutely meaningless to keep this monastic sign although Karmapa told me to continue to be a nun after he had sex with me. I won’t listen to his commands and worship him as a guru anymore. This is more than enough. To me, this is something even worse than covid19 on earth. After all, the world is changing. Thank you for everything. Water from Ganges is now clearer.

假如妳其實是一個在名為噶瑪噶舉傳承的教派中被你崇拜的上師欺騙而發生性關係,你即使剃光了頭髮並穿上紅色和黃色的長袍和袈裟也是沒用的。我真的看不到保持阿尼裝束或形象有什麼意思。儘管噶瑪巴在與我發生性關係後告訴我要繼續當阿尼,但我認為保持出家人的外表絕對是沒有意義的。我不再聽他的命令,不再崇拜他為上師。太過份了!對我來說,這比地球上的covid19還糟透。畢竟,世界在變。謝謝這一切。恆河的水現在更清。

Karmapa is the best actor in the world. He needs this play to live in 5-star hotels and have his own sensual life. He got a lot of money from followers from playing his role of chanting and giving speeches. He can then have income to continue to maintain his luxurious life. I understand his personal needs as a human and I understand many people want to be fooled to worship him and give everything to him. That’s life. Now he can buy everything that he wants including sex. Well, he has no true love but cheating on so I hope no one will be cheated by him. He can now buy sex. I think it is better for him to buy sex instead of cheating on different females. So obviously he wants his fame, his money and his expensive sensual life but not being honest. So he doesn’t clarify anything or apologise to any victims.

噶瑪巴是世界上最好的演員。他需要演這齣戲來住在五星級酒店並擁有自己的感官生活。他通過唱經和演講而從追隨者那裡獲得了很多錢。然後,他可以有收入來繼續維持自己的奢侈生活。我瞭解他有作為一個人的個人需求,並且我瞭解許多人都想被愚弄去敬拜他並將一切都交給他。這就是人生。現在他可以購買包括性在內的所有東西。好吧,他沒有真正的愛,只有欺騙,所以我希望沒有人會被他欺騙。他現在可以購買性愛。我認為對他而言,購買性愛比欺騙其他女性更好。所以很明顯,他想要名聲、金錢和昂貴的感官生活,但他不想諏崱R虼耍麤]有澄清任何事情,也沒有向任何受害者道歉。

I can see this is the end of Buddha’s dharma and a true heart of an ordinary person to love and care is more precious than HYPOCRISY. I am happy to have left Karmapa and his people who like cyberbullying. I am not a nun anymore but my mind is clear. If you malign me saying I expose his wrong deeds for getting money, you are an idiot. If you are believing in it, i suggest you to continue contributing yourself to support your beloved guru because he is a monk begging you for money to live in 5-star hotels having sex with so many women. Those people who come to me with your crooked intentions to discredit me can leave now. It is your own karma to do anything yourself. It is none of my business here. I will block you if you are suspicious.

我看到的是佛法末日,一個普通人愛與關懷的真心比偽善更為寶貴。我很高興離開噶瑪巴和他們那些喜歡網絡欺凌的同儻。我不再是阿尼,但我的想法很明確。如果您抺黑我說我爆料他所犯的錯誤行為是為了賺錢,那麼您就是個白痴。如果您相信他,我建議您繼續貢獻自己的所有去支持您那親愛的上師,因為他是一個「情操高尚」的和尚,向您乞討要住在五星級酒店,並在那裡與許多女人談情和發生性關係。那些帶著不正確意圖的人,想使人們不相信我所爆的料的人,現在可以離開了。自己做任何事情都是您的業力。這不關我的事。如果您是可疑人士,我將封鎖您。

Anyway, who is the sinner? Not only Karmapa is the sinner, but also all the rich people who like giving out enormous sums of money to support his sinful life. These are real sinners who made him bring harm to the society. All those so-called dharma gatherings are now for what? It only reveals that he doesn’t have money to live on his sex life now so he needs to show up and plays the drama. Then, he will live his happy sex life in 5-star hotels with different women again. Well, I think this social problem will continue to next generations. Without money, how Karmapa can commit those sins? Money is not the source of sins but the people who gave money to Karmapa are sinful and ignorant. The money givers are ALL GUILTY to support his lavish sex life! But what is sarcastic is that they think they have MERITS. How terrible is this karma that everyone made.

無論如何,罪人是誰呢?不單只噶瑪巴是罪人,而且所有喜歡捐出巨額資金來維持其罪惡生活的富人也是罪人。這些使他給社會帶來傷害的人才是真正的罪人。所有那些所謂的佛法聚會現在都是為了什麼?這只表明他現在沒有錢過性生活了,因此他需要露面並播放戲劇。然後,他將與不同的女性再次在五星級酒店中度過快樂的性生活。好吧,我認為這個社會問題將持續到下一代。沒有錢,噶瑪巴怎麼能犯下這些罪過?金錢不是罪惡的源頭,但把錢捐給噶瑪巴的人才是有罪,而且是無知的。捐錢者都在支持他的奢華性生活!但是諷刺的是,他們認為自己有功德。每個人所製造的這種業障是多麼的可怕啊。

No wonder the world is that bad now. It ALL starts from here. Top spiritual leader leads the world by setting up such example. This negativity of the wrong mind and behaviours have spread. I hope everyone can directly see this issue as their priority. Otherwise, the dharma will come to an end soon.

難怪世界現在如此糟糕。一切都從這裡開始。最高的精神領袖通過樹立這樣的榜樣引領世界。錯誤思想和行為的負面情緒能量已經蔓延開來。我希望每個人都可以直接將這個核心問題作為他們的優先處理事項。否則,佛法將很快滅盡。

Monks should not live in rich lives having sex with different women in 5-star hotels! People should not give money to support his expensive sex life! Stop playing your drama and be responsible to your behaviours.

僧侶們不應生活在五星級酒店的富裕生活中,並與眾多女性發生性關係!人們不應該為了支持他昂貴的性生活而捐錢!停止播放戲劇,並對自己的行為負責吧。

In future at a very good point of time, I will tell the whole world about how a foreign nun in Tibetan Buddhist cult lives her life without any nunnery too. You will never know a nun living in nunnery have to pay expensive rentals for her nunnery room in Tibetan Buddhist monastery. You will see how a rich spiritual leader living in lavish sex life exploiting a poor nun like me. Yet I am not asking for any compensation now. This is not my real intention and now I am not a nun who begs. What I want is to tell the truth and give you a knowledge regarding the realistic society and its problems. I will also analyse what are the causes of this social problem. I just want to tell anyone of you who is a female wishing to be a nun in a Tibetan cult should be well prepared to be raped by your guru with his deceptive skills and that you have to prepare rentals for your stays in any places for the rest of your lives. I have resigned from my permanent well paid job in 2011 to go through all these so I am responsible for telling you that all these experiences are worthy or not.

將來,我會在一個非常好的時機向全世界細說藏傳佛教某教派中的一位外國阿尼如何過著無寺可歸的生活。您永遠不會知道住在藏傳佛教寺院的尼姑是必須要為寺院的寺院房間支付昂貴的租金。您將看到一個生活在奢華性生活中的富豪精神領袖如何玩弄像我這樣的貧窮女尼。但是,我現在不要求任何賠償。這不是我的真實意圖,現在我已不是阿尼乞士。我想的是說出事實,並向您提供有關現實社會及其問題的知識。我還將分析造成此社會問題的原因。我只想告訴你們中任何想成為藏教阿尼的女性,請做好準備,上師會以其欺騙性的技巧將您強姦,並且您必須為你的餘生準備所有在任何地方住宿的租金。我已經在2011年辭去了我那高薪永久職位,去經歷這一切,因此我有責任告訴您所有這些經驗是否值得。

Now I don’t want to argue with anyone and start any verbal wars. I will only be interested in talking to the right person or people. Everyone should be responsible for what you have done.

現在,我不想與任何人爭吵並開始任何口頭戰爭。我只會有興趣對合適的人交談。每個人都應對您所做的事情負責。

Enough is enough.

May Buddha bless the earth and the people.

到此為止吧。 願佛陀保佑大地和人們。

If you understand my words, you understand. If you don’t understand it, you don’t. Just leave it and take care of yourself.

如果您理解我的話,您就會理解。如果您不瞭解,那就不瞭解。算了吧,好好照顧自己。

No need to like my post. Don’t waste your time with me. I wish you happy. Bye.

無需點贊我的帖子。不要跟我浪費你的時間。祝你平安。再見。

#HisHoliness情操高尚一邊住五星級酒店玩女人一邊做和尚演大戲
#佛法的末日

0%(0)
0%(0)
  黄教之吸阴神功,加持元神法力。达班皆得此助。  /无内容 - runqun 04/26/20 (51)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 歌颂印度,嘿嘿。这个作者肯定是汉奸:
2019: 这南美人办事还能更不靠谱些么?
2018: 这和欧洲社会鼓励阿拉伯人上街谋生如出
2018: 刚刚:参议院确认中情局长蓬配奥的国务