设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:阿飞的剑
万维读者网 > 茗香茶语 > 帖子
车门上的坑
送交者: muon 2006年08月02日11:51:40 于 [茗香茶语] 发送悄悄话

一个事业有成的年轻公司主管,一边正开着他的美洲豹(Jaguar)在街上高速行驶,一边注意观察前方是否有小孩跑来跑去。似乎发现有在人路边停着的车子中间移动,他赶紧减慢速度。但是车子开过的时候,并没有小孩出来,却有一块小石头砸在车门上。

愤怒的司机猛踩刹车,把车倒回石头飞出的那个地方。他跳出车子,一把抓住最近处的那个孩子,把他顶到旁边停的车身上大喊,"怎么回事?你叫什么名字?你到底在干什么?那可是辆新车,你扔的石头会让我花好多钱来修理。你为什么那么干?"

那个小男孩连忙道歉:"对比起,请你不要生气,我实在不知道还有什么别的办法。"他恳求道,"我扔石头是因为没人肯停下来..."

孩子说着眼泪就掉下来了。他用手指向一辆车子的后面,"那是我弟弟,"他说,"他拌倒在路边摔出了轮椅,我没法把他扶起来。"

男孩向吃惊的公司主管请求,"请问你能不能帮忙把他放回到轮椅上?他受了伤,对我来说他太重了。"

公司主管被深深的打动了。他赶紧把那个倒在地上的残废孩子抱上了轮椅,然后拿出手帕给他处理伤口。主管检查一遍之后相信,这孩子伤势不重很快会恢复。

"谢谢你,愿上帝祝福你,"孩子感激地对这个帮助了他的陌生人说。不知道该说什么,公司主管只是看着男孩在人行道上推着他的残疾弟弟往家里走去。

走回豪华美洲豹的几步路显得那么漫长。车门上石头砸出的坑很明显,但是这个主管并没有把车拿去修理。他把门上的坑作为对自己的一个提醒——"不要在人生中跑的太快,以至于人们不得不用扔石头的办法来引起你的注意。"

上帝对我们的灵魂低语,对我们的心灵说话。当我们没有时间倾听的时候,他只好对我们扔石头。是否倾听,这个选择在我们自己。

THE BRICK

http://www.angelfire.com/tn/BishopsPage/Newsletter.html

A young and successful ????utive was traveling down a neighborhood street, going a bit too fast in his new Jaguar. He was watching for kids darting out from between parked cars and slowed down when he thought he saw something. As his car passed, no children appeared. Instead, a brick smashed into the Jag's side door!
He slammed on the brakes and backed the Jag back to the spot where the brick had been thrown. The angry driver then jumped out of the car, grabbed the nearest kid and pushed him up against a parked car shouting,
"What was that all about and who are you? Just what the heck are you doing? That's a new car and that brick you threw is going to cost a lot of money. Why did you do it?" The young boy was apologetic. "Please, mister.. please, I'm sorry but I didn't know what else to do," he pleaded. "I threw the brick because no one else would stop..." With tears dripping down his face and off his chin, the youth pointed to a spot just around a parked car. "it's my brother," he said. "He rolled off the curb and fell out of his wheelchair and I can't lift him up."
Now sobbing, the boy asked the stunned ????utive, "Would you please help me get him back into his wheelchair? He's hurt and he's too heavy for me. Moved beyond words, the driver tried to swallow the rapidly swelling lump in his throat. He hurriedly lifted the handicapped boy back into the wheelchair, then took out a linen handkerchief and dabbed at the fresh scrapes and cuts. A quick look told him everything was going to be okay.
"Thank you and may God bless you," the grateful child told the stranger. Too shook up for words, the man simply watched the boy push his wheelchair-bound brother down the sidewalk toward their home It was a long, slow walk back to the Jaguar. The damage was very noticeable, but the driver never bothered to repair the dented side door. He kept the dent there to remind him of this message.
"Don't go through life so fast that someone has to throw a brick at you to get your attention!"
God whispers in our souls and speaks to our hearts. Sometimes when we don't have time to listen, He has to throw a brick at us.
It s our choice to listen or not.

Translate: Homer

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖