设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:阿飞的剑
万维读者网 > 茗香茶语 > 帖子
Another complaint about 桦树
送交者: 直言 2009年10月21日08:14:33 于 [茗香茶语] 发送悄悄话

I don't know the number of people who will read these words or what number will hear and heed my message. Regardless, it is imperative that as many people as possible learn that pea-brained, illogical pettifoggers represent one of the most laughable wings of rabid radicalism you can possibly find. For those of you who like to eat dessert before soup, my conclusion at the end of this letter is going to be that time cannot change Ms. 桦树's behavior. Time merely enlarges the field in which 桦树 can, with ever-increasing intensity and thoroughness, turn public forum into a warm, touchy-feely experience whose purpose is to fill frivolously her vast and devouring emptiness, not learning. She should get off her high horse. Need I say more? I don't think so, but this I will say: Purists may object to my failure to present specific examples of 桦树's cynical pleas. Fortunately, I do have an explanation for this omission. The explanation demands an understanding of how on several occasions I have heard 桦树 state that mysticism is a noble goal. I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a comment. What I consider far more important though is that 桦树 has allowed herself to become a spokeswoman for the same point of view shared by ignorant dummkopfs, surly warlords, and crafty, ribald schmoes while masquerading as an outspoken radical bucking the system.

I had a conversation recently with some patronizing, inerudite four-flushers who were trying to regiment the public mind as much as an army regiments the bodies of its soldiers. That conversation convinced me that only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that what I take much more seriously than subversive thought police are slatternly showboaters. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: Why doesn't 桦树 reveal the truth about herself? The answer is almost utterly obvious—this isn't rocket science, you know. The key is that 桦树 often argues that five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities. A similar argument was first made over 1200 years ago by a well-known used-car salesman and was quickly disproved. In those days, however, no one would have doubted that if 桦树 is going to fuel the fires of hatred, then she should at least have the self-respect to remind herself of a few things: First, my life's work is to guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by 桦树 and her army of vapid misanthropes. And second, 桦树 complains a lot. What's ironic, though, is that she hasn't made even a single concrete suggestion for improvement or identified a single problem with the system as it exists today.

桦树 labels anyone she doesn't like as "unctuous". That might well be a better description of her. Don't give her politics a credibility they don't deserve. Under the guise of stimulating debate and illuminating diverse perspectives, her quips actually contaminate clear thinking with her logorrheic, contemptuous statements. I'll say that again because I want it to sink in: In plain language, her roorbacks are based on biased statistics and faulty logic, which, in turn, invalidate the conclusions 桦树 draws from them. You are, I'm sure, well aware that the original purpose of communism was to wage a clandestine guerilla war against many basic human rights. But did you know that she just wants to avoid detection and punishment?

桦树's intent is to prevent us from asking questions. She doesn't want the details checked. She doesn't want anyone looking for any facts other than the official facts she presents to us. I wonder if this is because most of her "facts" are false.

Okay, that was a facetious statement. This one is not: We are a nation of prostitutes. By this I mean that as long as we are fat, warm, and dry we don't care what 桦树 does. It is precisely that lack of caring that explains why 桦树 has a strategy. Her strategy is to present a false image to the world by hiding unpleasant but vitally important realities about her traducements. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with 桦树. Sorry for babbling so much, but Ms. 桦树 is unable to remove her mental shackles.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2008: 冷看海外华人“窝里斗”,越老越要斗
2008: 现在梦男已经热得烫手了,俺再捧他一把