简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:阿飞的剑
万维读者网 > 茗香茶语 > 帖子
6degree :又是父亲节
送交者: 6degree 2014年06月14日21:07:26 于 [茗香茶语] 发送悄悄话

多年前,孩子刚出生不久就开始给孩子编写网页纪录小家伙一步一步的路程。也随手记下了自己对过去的一些回忆。有一段回想父母的,随手用英文匆匆而写的。

- Mom and Dad

It is very strange that I do not have too much memory related to Mom about my early childhood. The relationship between two of us was getting stronger and more delightful when I grew up in Shandong. I remember I could always make her laugh by mimicking the accent of native residents even when she was angry about something. Using the same trick, I could easily make a serious looking Mom turned to the opposite mood, which sometimes saved me a lot. But I never did it to Dad.

Things went wrong after I told Mom I had a girl friend and wanted to marry her. I remember that happened one night after I went home from college for summer vacation and told her my decision. She cried right after. I think it was not the case that she did not like the girl because she had not even got chance to meet the girl. Mom was unhappy because she felt I disrespected her by not telling her before I made decision. Staying away from home for so long, I learned not to count on anybody but myself to make decisions for my life. It became so natural and I was used to it.

I did not have many toys when I was a kid. But somehow I insisted to sell a small bike for a reason that I do not remember. A photo was taken with Dad and myself riding on the bike right before we sold it.

I remember I always held Dad's ears when I was in bed before sleep. The memory can still easily wet my eyes even now. Those days Mom was on the road involuntarily because of the Culture Revolution.

All the memories that left in my mind about my childhood related to Dad were pleasant, at least before we left Beijing to Shandong. I have no, not even a little bit, memory that Dad ever yelled at me, not even mention bit me up like most fathers often did to their children.

I still remember Dad gave me a ride on his bike, "Yong Jou," every time he brought me home from day care center. One of the fantasy for me was Dad took me on a wild ride downwards from the big slope in front the main building of the college where he worked. Dad told me later that he was young and did not feel too much struggling to ride the bike up before sliding down.

The relationship between my Dad and myself seemed changed when I grew up. I guess I was getting troublesome, not because I had a younger sister later on. I am a father now and I could rationally understand it. Mom told me that was mainly because Dad was extremely disappointed from the work and political relationship with others due to the Culture Revolution. It was funny that everybody was hurted in that movement.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2013: 碧海蓝天:月*花
2013: 小看确实对房屋修建租赁投资各方面非常