设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 七荤八素 > 帖子
Eagles - Hotel California
送交者: sth2say 2008年07月01日08:46:58 于 [七荤八素] 发送悄悄话
听说鸦片想搬到加州改种大麻了? Eagles 是非常有名的乐队.我喜欢的有:Desperado, Tequila sunrise, Love keep us alive, Take it easy, Best of my love, Lying eyes,New kid in town, I can't tell you why, Take it to the limit等. 新一点的有Busy being fabulous. 加州旅馆是他们的招牌歌。下面这段一开始的吉他是我最喜欢的version。网上还有小号的。反正他们的Farewell Tours没完没了,每次都弄点新花样。
On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air Up ahead in the distance, I saw shimmering light My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim I had to stop for the night There she stood in the doorway I heard the mission bell And I was thinking to myself, 'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell' Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way There were voices down the corridor, I thought I heard them say... Welcome to the Hotel California Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place) Such a lovely face Plenty of room at the Hotel California Any time of year (Any time of year) You can find it here Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. Some dance to remember, some dance to forget So I called up the Captain, 'Please bring me my wine' He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine' And still those voices are calling from far away, Wake you up in the middle of the night Just to hear them say... Welcome to the Hotel California Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place) Such a lovely face They livin' it up at the Hotel California What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise) Bring your alibis Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device' And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast They stab it with their steely knives, But they just can't kill the beast Last thing I remember, I was Running for the door I had to find the passage back To the place I was before 'Relax,' said the night man, 'We are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like, But you can never leave!'
0%(0)
0%(0)
  淘浆糊配一首 I want it that way - 大洋两岸 07/01/08 (276)
      听这老歌就在车里晃啦,哪新的猛歌还不晃出车外去?嘿嘿。  /无内容 - 大洋两岸 07/02/08 (230)
      哈哈,lonely这首我女儿喜欢。  /无内容 - sth2say 07/01/08 (184)
  啊啦也来一首淘浆糊 I want it that way - 大洋两岸 07/01/08 (192)
  多么老旧的一首歌啊。。Eagles不是我的那杯茶  /无内容 - 西叩 07/01/08 (213)
    人家可是歌坛常青树,影响了至少整整一代人。  /无内容 - sth2say 07/01/08 (184)
    我倒不觉得是蓝领,颓废是有点,比 - sth2say 07/01/08 (241)
      老鹰我听的兴许就这首最流传,别的听过但 - 紫伊~ 07/01/08 (219)
        确实很多暗示,也都套的上,但他们没肯定过。 - sth2say 07/01/08 (198)
  嚯,想让“七荤八素“脱贫奔“吃喝玩乐“小康版?  /无内容 - 大洋两岸 07/01/08 (181)
  奇怪,怎么not available? 看这里吧 - sth2say 07/01/08 (248)
    英雄所见完全相同:) - sth2say 07/01/08 (217)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖