設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:
萬維讀者網 > 七葷八素 > 帖子
Eagles - Hotel California
送交者: sth2say 2008年07月01日08:46:58 於 [七葷八素] 發送悄悄話
聽說鴉片想搬到加州改種大麻了? Eagles 是非常有名的樂隊.我喜歡的有:Desperado, Tequila sunrise, Love keep us alive, Take it easy, Best of my love, Lying eyes,New kid in town, I can't tell you why, Take it to the limit等. 新一點的有Busy being fabulous. 加州旅館是他們的招牌歌。下面這段一開始的吉他是我最喜歡的version。網上還有小號的。反正他們的Farewell Tours沒完沒了,每次都弄點新花樣。
On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air Up ahead in the distance, I saw shimmering light My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim I had to stop for the night There she stood in the doorway I heard the mission bell And I was thinking to myself, 'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell' Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way There were voices down the corridor, I thought I heard them say... Welcome to the Hotel California Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place) Such a lovely face Plenty of room at the Hotel California Any time of year (Any time of year) You can find it here Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. Some dance to remember, some dance to forget So I called up the Captain, 'Please bring me my wine' He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine' And still those voices are calling from far away, Wake you up in the middle of the night Just to hear them say... Welcome to the Hotel California Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place) Such a lovely face They livin' it up at the Hotel California What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise) Bring your alibis Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device' And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast They stab it with their steely knives, But they just can't kill the beast Last thing I remember, I was Running for the door I had to find the passage back To the place I was before 'Relax,' said the night man, 'We are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like, But you can never leave!'
0%(0)
0%(0)
  淘漿糊配一首 I want it that way - 大洋兩岸 07/01/08 (276)
      聽這老歌就在車裡晃啦,哪新的猛歌還不晃出車外去?嘿嘿。  /無內容 - 大洋兩岸 07/02/08 (230)
      哈哈,lonely這首我女兒喜歡。  /無內容 - sth2say 07/01/08 (184)
  啊啦也來一首淘漿糊 I want it that way - 大洋兩岸 07/01/08 (192)
  多麼老舊的一首歌啊。。Eagles不是我的那杯茶  /無內容 - 西叩 07/01/08 (213)
    人家可是歌壇常青樹,影響了至少整整一代人。  /無內容 - sth2say 07/01/08 (184)
    我倒不覺得是藍領,頹廢是有點,比 - sth2say 07/01/08 (241)
      老鷹我聽的興許就這首最流傳,別的聽過但 - 紫伊~ 07/01/08 (219)
        確實很多暗示,也都套的上,但他們沒肯定過。 - sth2say 07/01/08 (198)
  嚯,想讓“七葷八素“脫貧奔“吃喝玩樂“小康版?  /無內容 - 大洋兩岸 07/01/08 (181)
  奇怪,怎麼not available? 看這裡吧 - sth2say 07/01/08 (248)
    英雄所見完全相同:) - sth2say 07/01/08 (217)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖