万维读者网 > 教育学术 > 帖子
信是独一的路
送交者: 得胜 2010年05月22日09:11:05 于 [教育学术] 发送悄悄话

信是独一的路

罗  3章22节
3:22 就是神的义,借着1信耶稣基督,归与一切信的人,并没有分别。
3章22节 注1

直译,耶稣基督的信,或,在耶稣基督里的信。指耶稣基督的信在我们里面,成了我们相信祂的信,如在26,加二16、20,三22,弗三12,腓三9等处。

信是有标的的,也是出于它的标的的。这标的就是神成为肉体的耶稣。人听见祂,认识祂,欣赏祂,宝贵祂,祂就在人里面生发出信,叫人信祂,这样祂就成了人里面对祂的信。因此,这信成为在祂里面的信,也是属于祂的信。

在神新约的经纶里,神要人信祂这神成为肉体的耶稣。人若不这样信祂,就是在神面前犯了惟一的罪;(约十六9;)人若这样信祂,就是在神面前有了极尽的义,神也就把这信算为他的义。同时,这信也把它的标的,就是神成为人的这一位,带到信祂的人里面。祂乃是神的义,神就把祂赐给祂所住在里面的人,作他的义。(耶二三6。)这一切都是本于,也都是在于这在祂里面,属于祂的信。(参来十二2。)

请我们先祷告

主啊,我们从深处感谢你,我们实在愧对你,你是千爱万爱,多方的爱了我们,我们对你却仍是冷淡、不前。主耶稣,求你再来吸引我们,叫我们快跑跟随你!

诗歌:259♫
  我真不知神的奇恩 为何临到我身;   
  我也不知不堪如我, 救来有何足多。  
  惟知道我所信的是谁, 并且也深信祂实在是能  
  保守我所信托祂的, 都全备直到那日!

今日经节及注解:  来十三1625
重点经节

来11:1

罗3:22

多3:15

信就是所望之事的质实,是未见之事的确证。

就是神的义,借着信耶稣基督,归与一切信的人,并没有分别。

同我在一起的众人都问你安。请代问那些因信爱我们的人安。愿恩典与你们众人同在。

生命供应

假如你开车来到十字路口,那里有两个路标,一个指明路封闭了,另一个指明路是畅通的,你会开往那条封闭的路么?如果你开往那条封闭的路,可能就要冒丧失生命的危险。你最好还是开往那条畅通的路。希伯来书头十章所说清楚的对比,就是我们驾驶的路标,指示我们那一条路已经封闭,那一条路是通行的。那条老路上有一路标,指明是封闭、不通的;那条新路上也有一路标,指明是畅通、新开的。这个对比,就是这十章圣经的总结。作了这样的对比之后,作者就告诉我们当怎样走这条畅通、新开的路─就是藉着信的独一之路。

要接受福音的话,信是独一的路。正确的福音,是遗赠的福音。要得着这遗赠的福音,必须有信心。假若有人给你一分文件,上面写说,有一大笔款项已经存入你的银行账户;要接受这分文件,你必须有信心。如果你没有信心,你会说,“这不过是张纸,对我毫无意义。”我们传福音时,必须把信心灌输到人里面。正确传福音的能力,在于把信心灌输到人里面,直到人相信我们所传的。人若要接受福音的话,就必须有信心。

我们要在来世的国度里得着魂,就必须有信心。(十39彼前一9。)我们若轻看今日的享受,而盼望将来,就必须有信心。不仅如此,我们若要确知将来必定得着更好的,并确知为此而牺牲今生的享受和娱乐是值得的,就必须有信心。我们将要看见,信是未见之事的确证。我们既看不见将来,怎么知道有一个荣耀的明天在我们前面?我们乃是凭信知道的。在我的深处,我确实的相信,一个荣耀的明天在等着我。这个确证是从信心来的。(希伯来书生命读经,六三一至六三二、六三四、六三七页。)

问答:

1信的意义为何参读十一1注3注4

2请说明信和爱乃是难以拆双的优越美德。参读 多三151

3我们该如何望断以及于耶稣参读 来十二2注1

明天:基督徒实行的完全

The Unique Way of a Christian

Let's Pray:
Lord, You have generously loved us in many ways, but we have been indifferent toward You. Lord Jesus, draw us again that we would run after You.

Hymn:333

I know not why God's wondrous grace
To me He hath made known,
Nor why, unworthy, Christ in love
Redeemed me for His own.

But "I know Whom I have believèd
And am persuaded that He is able
To keep that which I've committed
Unto Him against that day."

Today's Verses and Footnotes:     Heb. 13:16-25
Key Verse:
Heb. 11:1

Now faith is the substantiation of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
Rom. 3:22

Even the righteousness of God through the faith of Jesus Christ to all those who believe, for there is no distinction;
Tit. 3:15

All who are with me greet you. Greet those who love us in faith. Grace be with you all.

Life Supply:  
Suppose you are driving an automobile and come to an intersection where there are two signs, one indicating that a road is closed and the other indicating that a road is open. Would you drive on the road that has been closed? If you did, you would run the risk of losing your life. It would be much better to drive on the open way. The clear comparison given in the first ten chapters of Hebrews is a sign for our driving, showing which way has been closed and which way is open. Over the old way is a sign—Closed, Terminated. Over the new way is also a sign—Open, Freshly Slain. This contrast is the consummation of these ten chapters. After presenting such a contrast, the writer tells us how to take this open, freshly slain way—it is by the unique way of faith.

Faith is the unique way to receive the word of the gospel. The proper gospel is the gospel of bequests. If anyone would receive the gospel of bequests, he must have faith. Suppose someone would offer you a document which said that a large amount of money had been deposited in your bank account. In order to receive this document, you must have faith. If you do not have faith, you will say, “This is just a piece of paper. It doesn’t mean anything to me.” When we preach the gospel, we must infuse people with faith. The power of the proper gospel preaching is that people are infused with faith to such an extent that they believe whatever we tell them. People must have faith if they are to receive the word of the gospel.

To gain our soul in the coming age of the kingdom requires that we have faith (10:39; 1 Pet. 1:9). If we would not care for today’s enjoyments but for the coming day, we must have faith. Furthermore, if we would be sure that we shall have something better in the future and that it is worthwhile to sacrifice the enjoyments and entertainments of today in order to have it, we must have faith. As we shall see, faith is the conviction of things not seen. Since we cannot see into the future, how do we know that a glorious tomorrow is ahead of us? We know it by faith. Deep within me, I am fully convinced that a glorious tomorrow is awaiting me. This conviction comes by faith. (Life-Study of Hebrews, pp. 529, 531, 533-534)

Questions:

1.       What is the definition of faith? (See Heb. 11:1 note 2, note 5)

2.      Please explain why faith and love are two inseparable, excellent virtues. (See Tit. 3:15 note 1) 

3.       Why should we look away unto Jesus? (See Heb 12:2 note1)

Tomorrow: Practical Christian Perfection

Recommended Website: E-Manna

http://www.emanna.com/

到营外和进入幔内

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>