萬維讀者網 > 教育學術 > 帖子
信是獨一的路
送交者: 得勝 2010年05月22日09:11:05 於 [教育學術] 發送悄悄話

信是獨一的路

羅  3章22節
3:22 就是神的義,借着1信耶穌基督,歸與一切信的人,並沒有分別。
3章22節 注1

直譯,耶穌基督的信,或,在耶穌基督里的信。指耶穌基督的信在我們裡面,成了我們相信祂的信,如在26,加二16、20,三22,弗三12,腓三9等處。

信是有標的的,也是出於它的標的的。這標的就是神成為肉體的耶穌。人聽見祂,認識祂,欣賞祂,寶貴祂,祂就在人裡面生發出信,叫人信祂,這樣祂就成了人裡面對祂的信。因此,這信成為在祂裡面的信,也是屬於祂的信。

在神新約的經綸里,神要人信祂這神成為肉體的耶穌。人若不這樣信祂,就是在神面前犯了惟一的罪;(約十六9;)人若這樣信祂,就是在神面前有了極盡的義,神也就把這信算為他的義。同時,這信也把它的標的,就是神成為人的這一位,帶到信祂的人裡面。祂乃是神的義,神就把祂賜給祂所住在裡面的人,作他的義。(耶二三6。)這一切都是本於,也都是在於這在祂裡面,屬於祂的信。(參來十二2。)

請我們先禱告

主啊,我們從深處感謝你,我們實在愧對你,你是千愛萬愛,多方的愛了我們,我們對你卻仍是冷淡、不前。主耶穌,求你再來吸引我們,叫我們快跑跟隨你!

詩歌:259♫
  我真不知神的奇恩 為何臨到我身;   
  我也不知不堪如我, 救來有何足多。  
  惟知道我所信的是誰, 並且也深信祂實在是能  
  保守我所信託祂的, 都全備直到那日!

今日經節及註解:  來十三1625
重點經節

來11:1

羅3:22

多3:15

信就是所望之事的質實,是未見之事的確證。

就是神的義,借着信耶穌基督,歸與一切信的人,並沒有分別。

同我在一起的眾人都問你安。請代問那些因信愛我們的人安。願恩典與你們眾人同在。

生命供應

假如你開車來到十字路口,那裡有兩個路標,一個指明路封閉了,另一個指明路是暢通的,你會開往那條封閉的路麼?如果你開往那條封閉的路,可能就要冒喪失生命的危險。你最好還是開往那條暢通的路。希伯來書頭十章所說清楚的對比,就是我們駕駛的路標,指示我們那一條路已經封閉,那一條路是通行的。那條老路上有一路標,指明是封閉、不通的;那條新路上也有一路標,指明是暢通、新開的。這個對比,就是這十章聖經的總結。作了這樣的對比之後,作者就告訴我們當怎樣走這條暢通、新開的路─就是藉着信的獨一之路。

要接受福音的話,信是獨一的路。正確的福音,是遺贈的福音。要得着這遺贈的福音,必須有信心。假若有人給你一分文件,上面寫說,有一大筆款項已經存入你的銀行賬戶;要接受這分文件,你必須有信心。如果你沒有信心,你會說,“這不過是張紙,對我毫無意義。”我們傳福音時,必須把信心灌輸到人裡面。正確傳福音的能力,在於把信心灌輸到人裡面,直到人相信我們所傳的。人若要接受福音的話,就必須有信心。

我們要在來世的國度里得着魂,就必須有信心。(十39彼前一9。)我們若輕看今日的享受,而盼望將來,就必須有信心。不僅如此,我們若要確知將來必定得着更好的,並確知為此而犧牲今生的享受和娛樂是值得的,就必須有信心。我們將要看見,信是未見之事的確證。我們既看不見將來,怎麼知道有一個榮耀的明天在我們前面?我們乃是憑信知道的。在我的深處,我確實的相信,一個榮耀的明天在等着我。這個確證是從信心來的。(希伯來書生命讀經,六三一至六三二、六三四、六三七頁。)

問答:

1信的意義為何參讀十一1注3注4

2請說明信和愛乃是難以拆雙的優越美德。參讀 多三151

3我們該如何望斷以及於耶穌參讀 來十二2注1

明天:基督徒實行的完全

The Unique Way of a Christian

Let's Pray:
Lord, You have generously loved us in many ways, but we have been indifferent toward You. Lord Jesus, draw us again that we would run after You.

Hymn:333

I know not why God's wondrous grace
To me He hath made known,
Nor why, unworthy, Christ in love
Redeemed me for His own.

But "I know Whom I have believèd
And am persuaded that He is able
To keep that which I've committed
Unto Him against that day."

Today's Verses and Footnotes:     Heb. 13:16-25
Key Verse:
Heb. 11:1

Now faith is the substantiation of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
Rom. 3:22

Even the righteousness of God through the faith of Jesus Christ to all those who believe, for there is no distinction;
Tit. 3:15

All who are with me greet you. Greet those who love us in faith. Grace be with you all.

Life Supply:  
Suppose you are driving an automobile and come to an intersection where there are two signs, one indicating that a road is closed and the other indicating that a road is open. Would you drive on the road that has been closed? If you did, you would run the risk of losing your life. It would be much better to drive on the open way. The clear comparison given in the first ten chapters of Hebrews is a sign for our driving, showing which way has been closed and which way is open. Over the old way is a sign—Closed, Terminated. Over the new way is also a sign—Open, Freshly Slain. This contrast is the consummation of these ten chapters. After presenting such a contrast, the writer tells us how to take this open, freshly slain way—it is by the unique way of faith.

Faith is the unique way to receive the word of the gospel. The proper gospel is the gospel of bequests. If anyone would receive the gospel of bequests, he must have faith. Suppose someone would offer you a document which said that a large amount of money had been deposited in your bank account. In order to receive this document, you must have faith. If you do not have faith, you will say, “This is just a piece of paper. It doesn’t mean anything to me.” When we preach the gospel, we must infuse people with faith. The power of the proper gospel preaching is that people are infused with faith to such an extent that they believe whatever we tell them. People must have faith if they are to receive the word of the gospel.

To gain our soul in the coming age of the kingdom requires that we have faith (10:39; 1 Pet. 1:9). If we would not care for today’s enjoyments but for the coming day, we must have faith. Furthermore, if we would be sure that we shall have something better in the future and that it is worthwhile to sacrifice the enjoyments and entertainments of today in order to have it, we must have faith. As we shall see, faith is the conviction of things not seen. Since we cannot see into the future, how do we know that a glorious tomorrow is ahead of us? We know it by faith. Deep within me, I am fully convinced that a glorious tomorrow is awaiting me. This conviction comes by faith. (Life-Study of Hebrews, pp. 529, 531, 533-534)

Questions:

1.       What is the definition of faith? (See Heb. 11:1 note 2, note 5)

2.      Please explain why faith and love are two inseparable, excellent virtues. (See Tit. 3:15 note 1) 

3.       Why should we look away unto Jesus? (See Heb 12:2 note1)

Tomorrow: Practical Christian Perfection

Recommended Website: E-Manna

http://www.emanna.com/

到營外和進入幔內

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>