设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
HW 毒药啊,Stone沾上了也被
送交者: 福禄 2017年10月13日12:07:48 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

Oliver Stone backtracks on his defense of Harvey Weinstein, but now faces sexual harassment allegation of his own

came to Harvey Weinstein’s defense, but now he’s backing off — and he’s also facing sexual harassment allegation of his own.

“I’ve been travelling for the last couple of days and wasn’t aware of all the women who came out to support the original story in the New York Times,” the Oscar-winning director wrote on Facebook on Friday. “After looking at what has been reported in many publications over the last couple of days, I’m appalled and commend the courage of the women who’ve stepped forward to report sexual abuse or rape. I’ll therefore recuse myself from the Guantanamo series as long as the Weinstein Company is involved.”

No sooner did stories about Stone’s comments on Weinstein start to circulate than the director himself faced allegations of sexual misconduct. Carrie Stevens, an actress (Days of Our Lives and Beverly Hills, 90210) and former Playboy model, took to Twitter to claim that Stone grabbed her breast — and grinned — during a party at media mogul Ted Field’s house in the early 1990s.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2016: 台湾要求独立,最符合美国的利益.美国应
2016: 人活着真的不要很累很累