設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
HW 毒藥啊,Stone沾上了也被
送交者: 福祿 2017年10月13日12:07:48 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

Oliver Stone backtracks on his defense of Harvey Weinstein, but now faces sexual harassment allegation of his own

came to Harvey Weinstein’s defense, but now he’s backing off — and he’s also facing sexual harassment allegation of his own.

“I’ve been travelling for the last couple of days and wasn’t aware of all the women who came out to support the original story in the New York Times,” the Oscar-winning director wrote on Facebook on Friday. “After looking at what has been reported in many publications over the last couple of days, I’m appalled and commend the courage of the women who’ve stepped forward to report sexual abuse or rape. I’ll therefore recuse myself from the Guantanamo series as long as the Weinstein Company is involved.”

No sooner did stories about Stone’s comments on Weinstein start to circulate than the director himself faced allegations of sexual misconduct. Carrie Stevens, an actress (Days of Our Lives and Beverly Hills, 90210) and former Playboy model, took to Twitter to claim that Stone grabbed her breast — and grinned — during a party at media mogul Ted Field’s house in the early 1990s.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2016: 台灣要求獨立,最符合美國的利益.美國應
2016: 人活着真的不要很累很累