分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Roátan,Honduras(洪都拉斯罗阿坦岛)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月05日08:14:26 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-08-06

Roatan0001.JPG

Aiden in English

Dolphins are strong and intellectual animals. They act like the masters of the seas, and their ability to move in water so quickly and gracefully makes me intrigued of these smart beings.

After said all, today was the day that I could finally interact with dolphins up close at Anthony's Key Resort of Sandy Bay, Roátan. Not just swim, but snorkel.

The experience was beyond amazing. The dolphins zoomed around their man-made home. Mom and I jumped into the resort lagoon which looked huge! It took us a few minutes to swim to the center, and the scenery was totally cool. There was a beach and coral on the bottom. The best part was that the water came from the Caribbean! That also became the only disadvantage. If we took a swallow, it wouldn't taste too good.

The dolphins were really friendly. They always came to us and allowed the group of snorkelers to rap them. Occasionally, a dolphin would give me a friendly peck of nudge. And even sweeter, they made noises. That's how you knew where they were under water. I noticed that sounds hard to travel through water, but the dolphins used sonar waves. In case you weren't fast enough to touch dolphin in the snorkeling, no worries! There was another session where we lined up and touched the dolphins. They were cooperative and their skin was absolutely slippery. The dolphins weren't bothered a bit. In fact, they seemed to be happy because of their social skills in nature.

Dolphins are a lot smarter than I thought. They are cool friends, and hopefully I'll have some more dolphin encounter in my future journeys.

【红霞译文】

海豚健壮聪明,俨然是海洋的主人。它们如鱼得水,不仅动作敏捷,而且姿态优美,叫我内心充满好奇。

话说回来,直至今天在洪都拉斯罗阿坦岛沙湾安东尼角度假村里,我才有机会近距离接触海豚,与它们一起游泳潜水共度良辰美景。

经历难得,收获连连。海豚们自由穿梭人工建造的家园,见此情形,我和妈妈毫无迟疑地扎进浩瀚广袤的度假村泻湖﹗花了几分钟时间,我们才好不容易游到泻湖中央。放眼望去,碧水荡漾青山环绕,风光秀丽的罗阿坦岛自然天成。泻湖岸边设有海滨浴场,湖底均为珊瑚组成的堡礁世界,最值得夸耀的地方是湖水径直来自加勒比海﹗不过,正因如此而成为问题所在,如果稍有不慎被海水呛到嗓子,那么滋味可不咋的。

海豚确实温和友善,总是凑到我们跟前,并且潜水同行送给的喝彩声﹔间或也主动碰我一下,略表亲昵。令人欢欣的是海豚发声,让你不难察觉它们的存在。我知道声音在水中传播存有阻力,但海豚可以充分利用声纳辨别方向探知距离。假如你潜水时未有机会接近海豚,千万不必担心﹗我们还被有意安排,列成方队依次抚摸海豚全身。海豚配合默契,光溜溜的肌肤任你摸来摸去。实际上,它们好像非常开心,看来天生喜欢社交。

海豚比我想像的要聪明得多,而且酷帅非凡,但愿今后旅程中再有机会与它们亲密接触。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 大家好!上朝了。