简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Scrimmage in Soccer Practice(足球训练中的混战)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月07日10:58:04 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-08-20

Aiden in English

I'm not the guy you pass to in soccer. Why? I have slow reflexes like dirt and I am not the strongest kicker. However, a miracle happened today.

We were down by one in a scrimmage against another team. I was put up in midfield for three short minutes. Wow, you could say the shot was a fluke, or it's a bad goalie. But I think of it as a fair and square goal.

So the goalie had the ball and punted it. It handed ... ... 5 feet away from the goal, right next to me. Obviously, I attached by dribbling the ball to my left, and let it rip. The goalie caught the ball as it was a lob, and gave it another punt. Again, it was right next to me. Again, I dribbled to my left. Again, I let it rip. Except this time, persistence won, and I tied up the game at 3-3.

I'm not the one to go to for a goal. But it doesn't mean I can't give it a try.

【红霞译文】

我可不是随便接你传球的人,为什么呢﹖我热身慢,节奏堪比空中飘舞的尘埃﹔况且心肠挺软下脚欠狠,可偏巧今天奇迹降临。

我们与另一足球队展开激烈混战,并落后一分。这时,我被换至中场担任前卫,以此了却最后短短三分钟比赛。天哪,你肯定会说我踢进的这个球纯属侥幸,或者守门员太过差劲,但我自认为训练有素,偶然中孕育着必然。

当时,守门员得球,并大脚开球,球被踢出大门……五英尺以远紧挨着我站的地方。见此状况,我赶紧用脚将球带到左侧,然后长传突破狠命朝球门踢去。守门员抓住了高吊弧线球,再次大脚开球,球又被踢到我跟前。我继续把球运至左边,外围传中把握射门机会。坚持到底就是胜利,这回终于巧夺一城,将比分追成三比三平。

我不会主动进攻射门,并不表示不愿尝试。

2014-05-10_Aiden-30001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖