设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
手机版: 加拿大律师和国际人权律师所说...明白了吧? 帮我转发吧。谢了。
送交者: 老乐谱 2018年10月19日06:10:46 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话
Please forward this. Not only for me. Thanks. UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Human Rights Watch Amnesty International Amnesty International Canada International Criminal Court Canadian Governments Ten years ago, Canadian lawyer discussed my case with me in relating to torture, harassment, threats, terror, attempted murder. And she said: " Sorry. You have no where to go if you are going to file complaints against Canadian police and doctors (who are getting involved in ). You can try if you don't believe me." Recently, International Human Rights lawyer said: "I can't see or open any of your files and videos on YouTube." Recently, Facebook Canada, Google Canada , Youtube are madly hacking, filtering and blocking everything I am using. Meanwhile, they are doing the same thing on UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court and all news and media, including Prime Minister of Canada and Premier of Ontario. Recently, " Supere Court agrees to hear a case that could determine whether Facebook, Twitter and other social media companies can sensor their users." ____CNBC News. What are happening ? UN Human Rights and International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims have everything I provided. What are happening ? UN again advised me to file complaints against them. Fight for life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 18/10/2018
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2017: 杀人而左右舆论,盛宣怀的车祸和邓小平
2017: 谈谈共产主义 I - 给共产主义作个简明