設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
手機版: 加拿大律師和國際人權律師所說...明白了吧? 幫我轉發吧。謝了。
送交者: 老樂譜 2018年10月19日06:10:46 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話
Please forward this. Not only for me. Thanks. UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Human Rights Watch Amnesty International Amnesty International Canada International Criminal Court Canadian Governments Ten years ago, Canadian lawyer discussed my case with me in relating to torture, harassment, threats, terror, attempted murder. And she said: " Sorry. You have no where to go if you are going to file complaints against Canadian police and doctors (who are getting involved in ). You can try if you don't believe me." Recently, International Human Rights lawyer said: "I can't see or open any of your files and videos on YouTube." Recently, Facebook Canada, Google Canada , Youtube are madly hacking, filtering and blocking everything I am using. Meanwhile, they are doing the same thing on UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court and all news and media, including Prime Minister of Canada and Premier of Ontario. Recently, " Supere Court agrees to hear a case that could determine whether Facebook, Twitter and other social media companies can sensor their users." ____CNBC News. What are happening ? UN Human Rights and International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims have everything I provided. What are happening ? UN again advised me to file complaints against them. Fight for life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 18/10/2018
0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2017: 殺人而左右輿論,盛宣懷的車禍和鄧小平
2017: 談談共產主義 I - 給共產主義作個簡明