設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
拒絕鬱金香篤定下地獄=拒絕福音篤定下地獄。絕不是我的發明!
送交者: 古道 2017年09月29日14:17:29 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

我古道大伯堪稱古道是有原因的,且看講道王子司布真如何說鬱金香,這是從他的書《鬱金香教義》拷貝下來的:

Praise for tulip doctrines "Spurgeon once remarked that Calvinism is just a nickname for Christianity. And from his pulpit, here are five sermons from the Prince of Preachers on Christianity. The late great theologian Dr. John H. Gerstner often referred to TULIP as 'the loveliest flower in all of God's garden.' Here is that lovely flower gloriously arrayed by one of its most able defenders." Dr. Don Kistler Founder, Soli Deo Gloria and The Northampton Press
Spurgeon, C. H.. tulip doctrines (p. 8). Kindle Edition. 

C. H. Spurgeon stated in his autobiography: “I have my own private opinion that there is no such thing as preaching Christ and Him crucified unless we preach what nowadays is called Calvinism; it is a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel and nothing else. I do not believe we can preach the gospel if we do not preach justification by faith without works; nor unless we preach the sovereignty of God in His dispensation of grace; nor unless we exalt the electing, unchangeable, eternal, immutable, conquering love of Jehovah; nor do I think we can preach the gospel unless we base it upon the special and particular redemption of His elect and chosen people which Christ wrought out upon the cross; nor can I comprehend a gospel which lets saints fall away after they are called, and suffers the children of God to be burned in the fires of damnation after having once believed in Jesus.”

Spurgeon, C. H.. tulip doctrines (pp. 168-169). Kindle Edition. 

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2016: PEARL & TULIP。路德宗是TUARL?
2016: 有限救贖面臨的難題