设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
等候 (You Raise Me Up)
送交者: 苍兰 2009年03月17日18:58:56 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
在你注视下 曾蹬上过几多峰顶, 远离你的时候, 又有多少次在低谷徘徊, 今天, 疲惫困乏的我, 又回到这个起点, 让我静静地等候, 等后你, 我就必将在你那里重新得力. 当你到来的时候, 我会如鹰展翅, 再一次飞翔在你的国度里!

You Raise Me Up When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary; When troubles come and my heart burdened be; Then, I am still and wait here in the silence, Until you come and sit awhile with me. You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise me up: To more than I can be. You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise me up: To more than I can be. There is no life - no life without its hunger; Each restless heart beats so imperfectly; But when you come and I am filled with wonder, Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity. You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise me up: To more than I can be. You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise me up: To more than I can be. 30 就 是 少 年 人 也 要 疲 乏 困 倦 ; 强 壮 的 也 必 全 然 跌 倒 。 31 但 那 等 候 耶 和 华 的 必 从 新 得 力 。 他 们 必 如 鹰 展 翅 上 腾 ; 他 们 奔 跑 却 不 困 倦 , 行 走 却 不 疲 乏 。 以 賽 亞 書 40:30-32
0%(0)
0%(0)
  谢谢十五哥!  /无内容 - 苍兰 03/17/09 (256)
  音乐贴不上来 - 苍兰 03/17/09 (232)
    要改成/watch/v/H2sZuJbxi8Y  /无内容 - 十五哥 03/17/09 (223)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2008: 林慈信:认信「《圣经》无误」的意义与
2008: 林慈信:认信「《圣经》无误」的意义与
2006: 思仁:爱的寻觅-献给所有与同性恋挣扎
2006: 白马: 我的家乡是以色列