設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
等候 (You Raise Me Up)
送交者: 蒼蘭 2009年03月17日18:58:56 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話
在你注視下 曾蹬上過幾多峰頂, 遠離你的時候, 又有多少次在低谷徘徊, 今天, 疲憊睏乏的我, 又回到這個起點, 讓我靜靜地等候, 等後你, 我就必將在你那裡重新得力. 當你到來的時候, 我會如鷹展翅, 再一次飛翔在你的國度里!

You Raise Me Up When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary; When troubles come and my heart burdened be; Then, I am still and wait here in the silence, Until you come and sit awhile with me. You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise me up: To more than I can be. You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise me up: To more than I can be. There is no life - no life without its hunger; Each restless heart beats so imperfectly; But when you come and I am filled with wonder, Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity. You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise me up: To more than I can be. You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise me up: To more than I can be. 30 就 是 少 年 人 也 要 疲 乏 困 倦 ; 強 壯 的 也 必 全 然 跌 倒 。 31 但 那 等 候 耶 和 華 的 必 從 新 得 力 。 他 們 必 如 鷹 展 翅 上 騰 ; 他 們 奔 跑 卻 不 困 倦 , 行 走 卻 不 疲 乏 。 以 賽 亞 書 40:30-32
0%(0)
0%(0)
  謝謝十五哥!  /無內容 - 蒼蘭 03/17/09 (256)
  音樂貼不上來 - 蒼蘭 03/17/09 (232)
    要改成/watch/v/H2sZuJbxi8Y  /無內容 - 十五哥 03/17/09 (223)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2008: 林慈信:認信「《聖經》無誤」的意義與
2008: 林慈信:認信「《聖經》無誤」的意義與
2006: 思仁:愛的尋覓-獻給所有與同性戀掙扎
2006: 白馬: 我的家鄉是以色列