簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
聖經中關於幫助有需要的人的經節
送交者: 雪梅 2013年06月11日07:37:23 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

聖經中關於幫助有需要的人的經節

What Dose the Bible Say about Helping Those in Need

去年,教會的幾個弟兄姊妹開始幫助社會上一些有需要的人。我忽然想到查查看聖經上關於幫助窮人是怎麼講的。我很快發現不少英文網站列出了相應的經文。中文網站關於這方面的資料少的可憐。只找到三四個網站,每個只列出三四句經文。所以我就決定要彌補這不足。

以下只是收錄了聖經中關於幫助有需要的人的經文的一部分,有興趣者可繼續查考。

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker,   but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.                 (Proverbs 14:31 NIV)

欺壓貧寒的,是辱沒造他的主。憐憫窮乏的,乃是尊敬主。   箴言 14:31

If you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed,
then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday.
The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.       

(Isaiah 58:10-11  NIV)

你心若向飢餓的人發憐憫,使困苦的人得滿足。你的光就必在黑暗中發現,你的幽暗必變如正午。 耶和華也必時常引導你,在乾旱之地,使你心滿意足,骨頭強壯。你必像澆灌的園子,又像水流不絕的泉源      (以賽亞書 58:10-11)

Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward them for what they have done.                   (Proverbs 19:17  NIV)

憐憫貧窮的,就是借給耶和華。他的善行,耶和華必償還。  (箴言 19:17

If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person?   (1 John 3: 17  NIV)

凡有世上財物的,看見弟兄窮乏,卻塞住憐恤的心,愛神的心怎能存在他裡面呢?

(約翰一書 3:17)

Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:2 NIV)

你們各人的重擔要互相擔當,如此就完全了基督的律法  (加拉太書 6:2)

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.             (James 1:27 NIV)

在神我們的父面前,那清潔沒有玷污的虔誠,就是看顧在患難中的孤兒寡婦,並且保守自己不沾染世俗   (雅各書 1:27)

Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. 18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. 19 In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.  (1 Timothy 6: 17-19 NIV)

你要囑咐那些今世富足的人,不要自高,也不要倚靠無定的錢財。只要倚靠那厚賜百物給我們享受的神。 又要囑咐他們行善,在好事上富足,甘心施捨,樂意供給人,(供給或作體貼)  為自己積成美好的根基,預備將來,叫他們持定那真正的生命。(提摩太前書 6:17-19)

Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’        (Matthew 22: 37-39 NIV)

耶穌對他說,你要盡心,盡性,盡意,愛主你的神。 這是誡命中的第一,且是最大的。 其次也相仿,就是要愛人如己。   (馬太福音 22:37-39)

All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I had been eager to do all along.   (Galatians 2: 10 NIV)

只是願意我們記念窮人。這也是我本來熱心去行的。   (加拉太書 2:10)

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’   (Matthew 25: 34-40 NIV)

於是王要向那右邊的說,你們這蒙我父賜福的,可來承受那創世以來為你們所預備的國。 因為我餓了,你們給我吃。渴了,你們給我喝。我作客旅,你們留我住。 我赤身露體,你們給我穿。我病了,你們看顧我。我在監里,你們來看我。  義人就回答說,主阿,我們什麼時候見你餓了給你吃,渴了給你喝? 什麼時候見你作客旅留你住,或是赤身露體給你穿? 又什麼時候見你病了,或是在監里,來看你呢? 王要回答說,我實在告訴你們,這些事你們既作在我這弟兄中一個最小的身上,就是作在我身上了。   (馬太福音 25:34-40)

Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.     (Matthew 5: 42)

有求你的,就給他。有向你借貸的,不可推辭。   (馬太福音 5:42)

There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your fellow Israelites who are poor and needy in your land.  (Deuteronomy 15: 11 NIV)

原來那地上的窮人永不斷絕。所以我吩咐你說,總要向你地上困苦窮乏的弟兄鬆開手。(申命記 15:11)

“What should we do then?” the crowd asked. (John the Baptist) John answered, “Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.”    (Luke 3: 10-11)

眾人問他說,這樣我們當作什麼呢? 約翰回答說,有兩件衣裳的,就分給那沒有的。有食物的也當這樣行。           (路加福音 3:10-11)

Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. This is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence. (1 John 3: 18-19)

小子們哪,我們相愛,不要只在言語和舌頭上。總要在行為和誠實上。 從此就知道我們是屬真理的,並且我們的心在神面前可以安穩。   ((約翰一書 3:18-19)

What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food.  If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”

Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless?    (James 2:14-20 NIV)

我的弟兄們,若有人說,自己有信心,卻沒有行為,有什麼益處呢?這信心能救他嗎? 若是弟兄,或是姐妹,赤身露體,又缺了日用的飲食, 你們中間有人對他們說,平平安安地去吧,願你們穿得暖吃得飽。卻不給他們身體所需用的,這有什麼益處呢? 這樣信心若沒有行為就是死的。 必有人說,你有信心,我有行為。你將你沒有行為的信心指給我看,我便借着我的行為,將我的信心指給你看。 你信神只有一位,你信的不錯。鬼魔也信,卻是戰驚。 虛浮的人哪,你願意知道沒有行為的信心是死的嗎?  (雅各書 2:14-20)

If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,”you are doing right.  (James 2:8 NIV)

經上記着說,要愛人如己。你們若全守這至尊的律法才是好的。(雅各書 2:8)

Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. As it is written:

“They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor; their righteousness endures forever.”

Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else. And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you. Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!

(2 Corinthians 9:7-15 NIV)

各人要隨本心所酌定的。不要作難,不要勉強,因為捐得樂意的人,是神所喜愛的。 神能將各樣的恩惠,多多地加給你們。使你們凡事常常充足,能多行各樣善事。 如經上所記,他施捨錢財,周濟貧窮。他的仁義存到永遠。 那賜種給撒種的,賜糧給人吃的,必多多加給你們種地的種子,又增添你們仁義的果子。  叫你們凡事富足,可以多多施捨,就借着我們使感謝歸於神。 因為辦這供給的事,不但補聖徒的缺乏,而且叫許多人越發感謝神。他們從這供給的事上得了憑據,知道你們承認基督順服他的福音,多多地捐錢給他們和眾人,便將榮耀歸與神。他們也因神極大的恩賜,顯在你們心裡,就切切地想念你們,為你們祈禱。感謝神,因他有說不盡的恩賜。       (哥林多後書 9: 7-15)

He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

“You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from JerusalemtoJericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

“Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

(Luke 10:27-37 NIV)

他回答說,你要盡心,盡性,盡力,盡意,愛主你的神。又要愛鄰舍如同自己。耶穌說,你回答的是。你這樣行,就必得永生。 那人要顯明自己有理,就對耶穌說,誰是我的鄰舍呢? 耶穌回答說,有一個人從耶路撒冷下耶利哥去,落在強盜手中,他們剝去他的衣裳,把他打個半死,就丟下他走了。 偶然有一個祭司,從這條路下來。看見他就從那邊過去了。 又有一個利未人,來到這地方,看見他,也照樣從那邊過去了。 惟有一個撒瑪利亞人,行路來到那裡。看見他就動了慈心, 上前用油和酒倒在他的傷處,包裹好了,扶他騎上自己的牲口,帶到店裡去照應他。 第二天拿出二錢銀子來,交給店主說,你且照應他。此外所費用的,我回來必還你。 你想這三個人,那一個是落在強盜手中的鄰舍呢? 他說,是憐憫他的。耶穌說,你去照樣行吧。(路加福音 10:27-37)

Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter—
when you see the naked, to clothe them, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?
Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard.
Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I.

(Isaiah 58: 7-9)

不是要把你的餅,分給飢餓的人。將飄流的窮人,接到你家中。見赤身的,給他衣服遮體。顧恤自己的骨肉而不掩藏嗎?  這樣你的光就必發現如早晨的光。你所得的醫治,要速速發明。你的公義,必在你前面行。耶和華的榮光,必作你的後盾。 那時你求告,耶和華必應允。你呼求,他必說,我在這裡  (以賽亞書 58:7-9)

Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.    (Luke 12: 33-34)

你們要變賣所有的,周濟人。為自己預備永不壞的錢囊,用不盡的財寶在天上,就是賊不能近,蟲不能蛀的地方。 因為你們的財寶在哪裡,你們的心也在哪裡。  (路加福音 12: 33-34)

Jesus looked at him and loved him. “One thing you lack,” he said. “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”     (Mark 10: 21 NIV)

耶穌看着他,就愛他,對他說,你還缺少一件。去變賣你所有的,分給窮人,就必有財寶在天上。你還要來跟從我。  (馬可福音 10: 21)

But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.   (Matthew 6:3 NIV)

你施捨的時候,不要叫左手知道右手所作的。要叫你施捨的事行在暗中,你父在暗中察看,必然報答你。    (馬太福音 6:3)

When you are harvesting in your field and you overlook a sheaf, do not go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigner, the fatherless and the widow, so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands. 20 When you beat the olives from your trees, do not go over the branches a second time. Leave what remains for the foreigner, the fatherless and the widow. 21 When you harvest the grapes in your vineyard, do not go over the vines again. Leave what remains for the foreigner, the fatherless and the widow. (Deuteronomy 24: 19-21 NIV)

你在田間收割莊稼,若忘下一捆,不可回去再取,要留給寄居的與孤兒寡婦。這樣,耶和華神必在你手裡所辦的一切事上賜福與你。 你打橄欖樹,枝上剩下的,不可再打。要留給寄居的與孤兒寡婦。 你摘葡萄園的葡萄,所剩下的,不可再摘。要留給寄居的與孤兒寡婦。 (申命記 24:19-21)

In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ” (Act 20:35 NIV)

我凡事給你們作榜樣,叫你們知道,應當這樣勞苦,扶助軟弱的人,又當記念耶穌的話,說,施比受更為有福。  (使徒行傳 20:35)

Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”     (Luke 6:38  NIV)

你們要給人,就必有給你們的。並且用十足的升斗,連搖帶按,上尖下流的,倒在你們懷裡。因為你們用什麼量器量給人,也必用什麼量器量給你們      (路加福音 6:38)

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2012: 有條件的寬恕
2012: 基督徒的所謂寬恕