简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:弯刀
万维读者网 > 竞技沙龙 > 帖子
NBA西决第五场:火箭 - 勇士
送交者: Mayi 2015年05月27日17:46:19 于 [竞技沙龙] 发送悄悄话
大家顺便学习学习官方有关恶犯的神解释

NBA officials: No additional penalty for Dwight Howard foul on Andrew Bogut

After review, the NBA elected not to suspend Houston Rockets center Dwight Howard for Game 5 of the Western Conference finals, the league announced Tuesday.

League officials deemed that Howard's blow to Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut did not rise to the standard that would trigger an upgrade to a flagrant foul 2. Howard, who was called for a flagrant 1, would have been given an automatic suspension had the foul been upgraded due to previous flagrant fouls in the playoffs.

"I deemed it unnecessary but not unnecessary and excessive," NBA president of basketball operations Rod Thorn said. "It wasn't over the limit."

Thorn said that Howard was at first trying to free himself from getting tangled with Bogut. He said that Howard did not make contact with Bogut with an elbow but with the back of his hand. He also said Howard's status on the cusp of an automatic suspension did not play a factor in the decision.

"I did not take into consideration [the automatic suspension]," Thorn said. "I take each situation on its own."

Howard also is on the verge of a suspension because of technical fouls. One more technical or one more flagrant foul would trigger a suspension.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2014: NBA西部决赛第四场:马刺-河马
2014: 法网断裂:李娜一轮游