簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:彎刀
萬維讀者網 > 競技沙龍 > 帖子
NBA西決第五場:火箭 - 勇士
送交者: Mayi 2015年05月27日17:46:19 於 [競技沙龍] 發送悄悄話
大家順便學習學習官方有關惡犯的神解釋

NBA officials: No additional penalty for Dwight Howard foul on Andrew Bogut

After review, the NBA elected not to suspend Houston Rockets center Dwight Howard for Game 5 of the Western Conference finals, the league announced Tuesday.

League officials deemed that Howard's blow to Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut did not rise to the standard that would trigger an upgrade to a flagrant foul 2. Howard, who was called for a flagrant 1, would have been given an automatic suspension had the foul been upgraded due to previous flagrant fouls in the playoffs.

"I deemed it unnecessary but not unnecessary and excessive," NBA president of basketball operations Rod Thorn said. "It wasn't over the limit."

Thorn said that Howard was at first trying to free himself from getting tangled with Bogut. He said that Howard did not make contact with Bogut with an elbow but with the back of his hand. He also said Howard's status on the cusp of an automatic suspension did not play a factor in the decision.

"I did not take into consideration [the automatic suspension]," Thorn said. "I take each situation on its own."

Howard also is on the verge of a suspension because of technical fouls. One more technical or one more flagrant foul would trigger a suspension.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2014: NBA西部決賽第四場:馬刺-河馬
2014: 法網斷裂:李娜一輪游