简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:股民甲远古的风
万维读者网 > 股市财经 > 跟帖
It is not about negative or
送交者: k19 2009月03月27日20:02:33 于 [股市财经] 发送悄悄话
回  答: I hear you , another negativesql 于 2009-03-27 17:36:42
positive.

there is nothing to be explained. Printing money to fix economy will never work. If that works Zimbabewee should be the richest country in the world by now. And there should not be any proverty in the world anymore. We should have let the market work it out itself. But again it is too late, all they are doing is stealing the money. Notthing they have done so far can fix anything. If they can figure out something that would work, they would have done it in 2007!!! There are many solutions we can try. Yes, there are many suggestions that is way better than what they are doing. Why I say so, Cuase there are sooooo many people see this comming. Even a j6p like me saw this comming. How can Larry Summers, Ben Bernanke, Hank Paulson and Tim Geithner dare to tell us on tv that nobody saw this comming????? You are kidding me right.
If you don't have a plan to pack up and go back to China, you better make one soon.
LOL I joked about this shit many years ago when I trying to get visa come here. Unfortunately my joke might becoem a fact.

It is not a bold move. It is a suicide.
0%(0)
0%(0)
  Here are what I see - kcho1348 03/29/09 (367)
    Madoff thing is not surprise - k19 03/29/09 (202)
    Totally agree. - k19 03/29/09 (309)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2007: 黄光锐:资产泡沫时代 关于沪深股市的
2007: 几种货币图案比较