簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:股民甲遠古的風
萬維讀者網 > 股市財經 > 跟帖
It is not about negative or
送交者: k19 2009月03月27日20:02:33 於 [股市財經] 發送悄悄話
回  答: I hear you , another negativesql 於 2009-03-27 17:36:42
positive.

there is nothing to be explained. Printing money to fix economy will never work. If that works Zimbabewee should be the richest country in the world by now. And there should not be any proverty in the world anymore. We should have let the market work it out itself. But again it is too late, all they are doing is stealing the money. Notthing they have done so far can fix anything. If they can figure out something that would work, they would have done it in 2007!!! There are many solutions we can try. Yes, there are many suggestions that is way better than what they are doing. Why I say so, Cuase there are sooooo many people see this comming. Even a j6p like me saw this comming. How can Larry Summers, Ben Bernanke, Hank Paulson and Tim Geithner dare to tell us on tv that nobody saw this comming????? You are kidding me right.
If you don't have a plan to pack up and go back to China, you better make one soon.
LOL I joked about this shit many years ago when I trying to get visa come here. Unfortunately my joke might becoem a fact.

It is not a bold move. It is a suicide.
0%(0)
0%(0)
  Here are what I see - kcho1348 03/29/09 (367)
    Madoff thing is not surprise - k19 03/29/09 (202)
    Totally agree. - k19 03/29/09 (309)
標  題 (必選項):
內  容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2007: 黃光銳:資產泡沫時代 關於滬深股市的
2007: 幾種貨幣圖案比較